Epic Perfect World

Boost DPH BM Damage

Offline 🔩Rull✌

• Hang☆Over
  • Hang Over best
  • Characters: N/a
  • Faction: Hang¤Over
1. messing with channeling is pure retarded it kills the ability to cancel skills at crucial moments, and yes it does matter

2.when you can dph a wb to death, i'd call it viable, if you boost dph to the level where you smoke wbs out, what about arcanes? they are doomed

3.eitherway it's not viable as a constant playstyle, dph in mass as side damage to other dds works pretty fine and you could take out few squishy targets with the right debuffs, works the same in small pvp events, but 1v1 depends on who you're fighting and mostly it never ends well
1. You are right, it takes away from being able to cancel, but it also gives you the ability to cast other things faster. That would be the tradeoff for using DPH, you sacrifice canceling for casting speed. I wouldn't mind that, because casting speed is also very useful. I think of DPH as being a much more aggressive playstyle than APS, so the loss of canceling and gaining channeling speed is a trade I'm more than willing to make.

2. DPH is a playstyle that doesn't work on HA classes as well as it does for casters/light armor. We all know this, and that's fine. For such instances we can either 1v1 with no defense weapons, or just choose not to go against heavy classes at all. That's yet another trade off for DPH.

3 . We don't know whether or not it is viable until we try it, though. On my video it is very reliable and constant, and i agree, the skill gap between players plays a big role as well, but I think there are endless possibilities here.

Can we leave ego and arguing aside? I don't feel like it is necessary to call names when we are just having a pleasant discussion.

Offline ♦TwIFuuuNy♦

• Forum Veteran
  • Characters: TwIFuuuNy
  • Faction: Faliu

Offline Solomon

• Forum Veteran
Care to 1v1 ingame on my DPH bm Sombra? Also this can easily be avoided by having the fast CT proc on either a skill or a item that is swappable in combat but locked/bound to BM or the character. Don't think anyone recognizes you. Using some name Insanity. Which if I remember right Greg used in 1.3 Deva. So if you arent Greg then your some random barking mutt from some large faction yet again thinking they're good.  If I remember from player info-ing your character you aren't very good just have been funded very good gear. So yet again a gear only player. ???

But lets not turn this beneficial thread into a insulting match.

Offline Teru

• Moderated
  • Toxic
  • Characters: Teru
  • Faction: PWin2k18LUL
WR isn't a dps class
good patch HEHEHEHHEH

Offline Insanity

• Forum Veteran
Care to 1v1 ingame on my DPH bm Sombra? Also this can easily be avoided by having the fast CT proc on either a skill or a item that is swappable in combat but locked/bound to BM or the character. Don't think anyone recognizes you. Using some name Insanity. Which if I remember right Greg used in 1.3 Deva. So if you arent Greg then your some random barking mutt from some large faction yet again thinking they're good.  If I remember from player info-ing your character you aren't very good just have been funded very good gear. So yet again a gear only player. ???

dph bm lol no wonder you're here crying because you probably can't do anything so you were rendered useless by the community, otherwise you wouldn't be here, don't worry many before you tried and ended up being useless like you.
I do not care for your recognition, you are no one to anyone, your rating and acknowledgment is of no value to anyone. I'm a god compared to the likes of you

Offline left alt

• Forum Veteran
  • Faction: ★420★
Pib is homosexual

Offline Insanity

• Forum Veteran
1. You are right, it takes away from being able to cancel, but it also gives you the ability to cast other things faster. That would be the tradeoff for using DPH, you sacrifice canceling for casting speed. I wouldn't mind that, because casting speed is also very useful. I think of DPH as being a much more aggressive playstyle than APS, so the loss of canceling and gaining channeling speed is a trade I'm more than willing to make.

2. DPH is a playstyle that doesn't work on HA classes as well as it does for casters/light armor. We all know this, and that's fine. For such instances we can either 1v1 with no defense weapons, or just choose not to go against heavy classes at all. That's yet another trade off for DPH.

3 . We don't know whether or not it is viable until we try it, though. On my video it is very reliable and constant, and i agree, the skill gap between players plays a big role as well, but I think there are endless possibilities here.

Can we leave ego and arguing aside? I don't feel like it is necessary to call names when we are just having a pleasant discussion.
sometimes being able to cancel a drake or roar or hf can change the tides, i've been to tournaments and i know it matters a lot
and like i said, it is really viable in small scale pvp and mass pk where you play the support role but still hit like a truck with dragon axe, runed with a blessing on. However, in 1v1 lies the problem but if you don't care about heavy classes sitting there not being able to do anything to them then your choice

Offline Bee

• B
  • ok
dph bm lol no wonder you're here crying because you probably can't do anything so you were rendered useless by the community, otherwise you wouldn't be here, don't worry many before you tried and ended up being useless like you.
I do not care for your recognition, you are no one to anyone, your rating and acknowledgment is of no value to anyone. I'm a god compared to the likes of you
I kill alot of ppl in 1v1 with DPH. And Im decent with APS I just have long since gotten bored of it. Never said I was good or the best but I am able to kill in 1v1 reliably it just needs massive improvement. People are here making suggestions because they are good suggestions. Keep the thread on topic instead of derailing it with insults. 

Offline yep

Listen to Insanity guys, he is the most experienced and maybe the best team play WR in entire PW. The -ct idea is awful as it makes skill interruption impossible. The channel is not a problem whatsoever, the casting time is and the lack of good single target skills.

Offline Bee

• B
  • ok
Listen to Insanity guys, he is the most experienced and maybe the best team play WR in entire PW. The -ct idea is awful as it makes skill interruption impossible. The channel is not a problem whatsoever, the casting time is and the lack of good single target skills.
CT Idea isn't awful when its able to be swapped from. Furthermore we are not talking about mass PVP or 10vs10.
The only reason people here have suggested CT is because its less work then editing at least 7-8+ skills in GS to make their casting time faster and is more likely to be added then a 3 week long edit by Burdette which im sure he doesn't want to have to do.

Also do keep in mind that at faster CT Roar is instant so normally if people would have the reaction time to leap away but at high speeds they wouldnt. Furthermore if they prematurely fortify for a instant roar you can dragon rise, and if they fortify late roar will still land due to being insta. So it actually provides a entire new meta for dodging dph bm roar, and actually landing roar to begin with. But if the DPH skills were made to cast as fast as if not faster then barb Dph then we would have no problems anyway.
Last Edit: Aug 26, 2017, 01:47 pm by Bee

Offline Pain

• Forum Veteran
Guys just play sb lmao ccs better than wr and does a million times more damage from afar, give up on warrior its extinct class

bro...
Pib is homosexual
wtf  ! ! !  ! ! ! ! !

Offline FateZero Saber

• Retired
  • Retired
  • Characters: Way to many
  • Faction: None

Offline 🔩Rull✌

• Hang☆Over
  • Hang Over best
  • Characters: N/a
  • Faction: Hang¤Over
Again i want to refer you guys to my YouTube channel for an actual demonstration of the utility of CT.

Offline Bee

• B
  • ok
Again i want to refer you guys to my YouTube channel for an actual demonstration of the utility of CT.
I remember how much stronger it was. But just gonna point out that in the video its already sped up so its hard to notice a actual difference.