Epic Perfect World

Boost DPH BM Damage

Offline Atemwende

• Sans Soleil
  • Characters: Rivaille Rivers Notte Near Noia Atemwende Shanghai Malraux
  • Faction: Vengeance
i did know about the stun other things are useless but it is much smoother and " most good wrs dont upgrade because in wr v wr there is an off chance to stun when the other wr leaps" is just another myth lol, it does feel much smoother tho in the end is how it feels for the player only reason i have river avalanche is because i learnt it by mistake
"Much smoother"
The fact you perceive it as smoother when in factuality it remains continuous to the latter is an arbitrary delusion. Dismissed.

"Another myth"
Upon a closer deduction you will note that the animation and the damage portion of the stun are not simultaneous. Just like how some of archer's skills do not apply the damage until the target was hit(some skills do some do not). I guess avalanche does it because some of the protocol has been transferred or upgraded with the skill inertly. Though I'm not sure myself. I'd still argue this conjecture veritable until proven otherwise.

"in the end is how it feels for the player"
Personally I prefer aeolian because it reminds me of the old times when I just got the skill for the very first time I ever played pw and went on to farm the lvl 19 arachnid's top of Etherblade 

"only reason i have river avalanche is because i learnt it by mistake"
Perhaps so? who am I to judge.

Offline Bill Dipperly

• God of TW
  • Faction: storm
"Much smoother"
The fact you perceive it as smoother when in factuality it remains continuous to the latter is an arbitrary delusion. Dismissed.

"Another myth"
Upon a closer deduction you will note that the animation and the damage portion of the stun are not simultaneous. Just like how some of archer's skills do not apply the damage until the target was hit(some skills do some do not). I guess avalanche does it because some of the protocol has been transferred or upgraded with the skill inertly. Though I'm not sure myself. I'd still argue this conjecture veritable until proven otherwise.

"in the end is how it feels for the player"
Personally I prefer aeolian because it reminds me of the old times when I just got the skill for the very first time I ever played pw and went on to farm the lvl 19 arachnid's top of Etherblade

"only reason i have river avalanche is because i learnt it by mistake"
Perhaps so? who am I to judge.
nope its just about preferance clean jumping animation looks much smoother than 720 spin jump, 2nd nah its same

Offline Bee

• B
  • ok
nope its just about preferance clean jumping animation looks much smoother than 720 spin jump, 2nd nah its same
then swap out the .stck files.  :rolleyes:

Offline Teru

• Moderated
  • Toxic
  • Characters: Teru
  • Faction: PWin2k18LUL
then swap out the .stck files.  :rolleyes:
Nerd 
good patch HEHEHEHHEH

Offline Prodigy♿️

• Tyrant Creator
  • Creator and destroyer of Artifex
  • Characters: Prodigy
Why am I so good

Btw I won't die dw

Proschii

they dont need a boost

Offline Savi

• Old Player
  • ♥Zhoephast was here♥!ace too♥
Its weaker then everything else and we are talking about solely the benefits of using DPH in fights instead of APS because you can't do both at once. Armor is not swappable in combat anymore. Further still WR is not designed solely for CC. I clearly stated that I wanted DPH Bm to have equivalent damage output and offensiveness in DPH as DPH Barb does. No one said anything about seeker.
When you brought up 3.33 APs (which is irrelevant since you don't have 3.33 aps without x3 fist unless we talking about dragon set, which we dont use for DPH) I assumed you were retarded since its irrelevant but my bad.
This should not ever be an option. First, WB was always meant to be the master of heavy arms and weapons. One of the reasons Sage Axe & Hammer is 100%. Second, WBs primary weapon is an axe/hammer most of the attacking skills if not all requires it to be equipped. Third, control power of WB and WR. WB has 1 speed reduction skill, WR has 3. To add, WR has more stuns as well ( 3 of them having better success rate than Mighty Swing, Paralyse being longer as well). Even more, WR has 2 freeze skills versus 1 of WB. To sum up, WR is clearly better at offensiveness. WB lacks it but it has the raw power and damage which it needs. I think DPH WR should not have same damage output as DPH WB because of the points I stated above. But if the dev wants to boost my class here is the ideas:

1. Sage Lion Roar unable to fail.
2. Sage Axe & Hammer mastery 100%. For more DMG.
3. Better rates for 50% accuracy R8 top (I think it has been done). Better Accuracy, a must have for DPH WR.
4. Sage Dragon Rising, Sage River Avalanche, unable to miss.  Its damn annoying when it happens ( then it should be done to Demon WR as well but I see only Sage DPH BMs here) (actually all stuns of 90% success rate in this game should be made to 100%, as well as unable to miss for melee classes).
5. Better rates for CRIT on R8 set. DPH power comes from CRIT not from STR for WR in this server. In my opinion 18crit. (3x armor pieces 3x crit.) > 108 str. (3x armor pieces 3x 12str.) One of the reasons CoTD Sin hits so hard is because it almost crits every time. Now in combination with zerk its deadly, Same about WB why it hits harder is because of BO boost of 35crit. making zerk crits more easy to achieve.
6. +5atk lvls as base stat for R8 pole. As I don't think a R8 pole of zerk and 15atk lvls. is better than Dragon axes. Its basically 10atk lvls. VERSUS 5atk lvl, 5crit 150 phy. dmg. 25str. ( 5atk lvls cant be given on R8 armor because it will boost R8 aps WRs. In addition, axe/hammer is primary DPH weapon for WR because of its physical damage attack stats.

before gear switching disable, atk lvl. boost on r8, accuracy tome. You judge whenever mg was good or bad.

Offline yep

1. Sage Lion Roar unable to fail.
2. Sage Axe & Hammer mastery 100%. For more DMG.
3. Better rates for 50% accuracy R8 top (I think it has been done). Better Accuracy, a must have for DPH WR.
4. Sage Dragon Rising, Sage River Avalanche, unable to miss.  Its damn annoying when it happens ( then it should be done to Demon WR as well but I see only Sage DPH BMs here) (actually all stuns of 90% success rate in this game should be made to 100%, as well as unable to miss for melee classes).
5. Better rates for CRIT on R8 set. DPH power comes from CRIT not from STR for WR in this server. In my opinion 18crit. (3x armor pieces 3x crit.) > 108 str. (3x armor pieces 3x 12str.) One of the reasons CoTD Sin hits so hard is because it almost crits every time. Now in combination with zerk its deadly, Same about WB why it hits harder is because of BO boost of 35crit. making zerk crits more easy to achieve.
6. +5atk lvls as base stat for R8 pole. As I don't think a R8 pole of zerk and 15atk lvls. is better than Dragon axes. Its basically 10atk lvls. VERSUS 5atk lvl, 5crit 150 phy. dmg. 25str. ( 5atk lvls cant be given on R8 armor because it will boost R8 aps WRs. In addition, axe/hammer is primary DPH weapon for WR because of its physical damage attack stats.
1. I don't agree with idea that Sage BM should have skills edited specifically. If developer was to make DPH more viable, both cultivations should be improved equally IMHO.
2. The slight mastery boost you have mentioned would be hardly noticeable, it does very little to overall damage. Imagine that 40% of mastery is equal to around 5 attack levels. And this was the suggestion I proposed earlier. Strengthen the axe,pike,sword masteries by 40% for both cultivations.
4. Look @ point 1. But if developer was to edit River Avalanche, he should change the cast time. I suggest 1.0 second. Why? Because DPH WR needs a reliable damage skill. Right now it takes way too long to cast and it simply SLOWS you down. This would be vital change, more important than mastery boost.
3, 5. I don't mind accuracy/crit chance increase on R8. But if it was raised for WR, this should be done for barbarian as well.

Offline Jinkariya/Masick

• Old Player
  • Faction: Tyrants

Offline ahed

• Forum Veteran
  • Faction: Artifex/Apollumi
any book left to write here 

Offline forum user

• Forum Veteran
Sage Dragon Rising, Sage River Avalanche, unable to miss.  Its damn annoying when it happens ( then it should be done to Demon WR as well but I see only Sage DPH BMs here) (actually all stuns of 90% success rate in this game should be made to 100%, as well as unable to miss for melee classes).
Yep +1 to make Dragon Rising unable to miss, but then the others heavy and light classes too should get 1 skill that is unable to miss (to be fair); for example if u make Dragon Rising unable to miss, then WB should get mighty swing unable to miss, sins should get cursed jail unable to miss, archers stunning arrow, seekers idk maybe stalagstrike.