Epic Perfect World

Boost DPH BM Damage

Offline 🔩Rull✌

• Hang☆Over
  • Hang Over best
  • Characters: N/a
  • Faction: Hang¤Over
boost wr make rull great again l m a o

It's not about me. It's about making justice on a class that has been wronged and the joke of every pw server.

Offline Atemwende

• Sans Soleil
  • Characters: Rivaille Rivers Notte Near Noia Atemwende Shanghai Malraux
  • Faction: Vengeance
no that will *** up the locks, and do not bother wr on epw has always been a class to log if u wish to get bullied

+1 Adding channeling to wr seems disgusting in concept, also 50%? Thats 68% total base. Is this the close range melee physical seeker with built in BA?(Blade Affinity)

Just give wr more damage. Channeling, per se, on wr is useless

Offline Insanity

• Forum Veteran
dph will never be viable in every situation on a server like this despite being useful in certain times, give up
the only boost you should ask for is being able to aps in r8

Offline Agatio

• Game Veteran
DPH BM is not viable, because it has only few skills which have damage based on the weapon and all these skills have very long casting time that cannot be reduced by -channel add-ons.
Skills of barbarian in comparison are much quicker and many of them offer strong debuff or damage boost, which is something BM doesn't have.
It seems that BM was not designed to compete with other classes in terms of single target DPH, but they have been given the weapons based on the attack speed and also the best crowd control in game with spammable AoEs.

Yes, you can make Hilborn 100%, but it won't change the fact that it will still take 2 years to cast, BUT this should make it good finisher at least. Not sure if changing the cast time would be good choice though, because of how good that skill already is as AoE.
I would rather see River Avalanche cast time / damage changed instead, if that's possible.
Really meh about the idea of giving the BMs Primal Passive exclusively, but this would also be one way to do it.
Last Edit: Aug 26, 2017, 08:35 am by Agatio

Offline AngelOfDeath_

• زنده باد ایران
  • Disbanded Expendables ,Ducks,HO,Warning Tyrants Siege EvilTouch Agatio made them play other games
  • Characters: Airyaman
  • Faction: Aryan
man wr/wb are shit atm lmao they die faster than aa classes and deal potato damage and our dev only focus on eas.

DPH BM is not viable
:normal-2: :normal-10:
Last Edit: Aug 26, 2017, 09:03 am by AngelOfDeath_

Offline Pain

• Forum Veteran
play sb, ea or wf if u want to enjoy the game

Offline forum user

• Forum Veteran
Really meh about the idea of giving the BMs Primal Passive exclusively, but this would also be one way to do it.
or more atk lv on full r8 set bonus xd

Offline Bee

• B
  • ok
very long casting time that cannot be reduced by -channel add-ons.
I gave Omega's DPH Bm back on a test server about -70 Casting on a bless box and he personally said it made everything extremely faster and it was a major difference when paired with Skill Sender. I would suggest at least trying some of the things we suggest here before brushing off the class or build as un-useable. Because as you have seen even useless classes and builds can be made useful again as you have seen with Demon Ea.

But even still. I have peaked a few times at skill vars in GS and a lot can be done. I am sure their casting speeds can be adjusted to not be ***ing awful. And by not awful I mean as fast if not faster then barb skills since 99% of barb dph skills CANT MISS aka 100% accuracy

Offline 🔩Rull✌

• Hang☆Over
  • Hang Over best
Thanks for all of your input guys.

Here's something i posted on another thread in response to similar questions.

BM skills do not channel skills in .3 seconds, and yes i am aware that casting time will not be decreased by using this method. The purpose of adding channeling is to make the class be able to transition from skill to skill more fluently to adequately adapt and deal damage.

I will now try to respond to your comments to the best of my ability. Please take in mind, these are all just my opinion.

+1 Adding channeling to wr seems disgusting in concept, also 50%? Thats 68% total base. Is this the close range melee physical seeker with built in BA?(Blade Affinity)

Just give wr more damage. Channeling, per se, on wr is useless

dph will never be viable in every situation on a server like this despite being useful in certain times, give up
the only boost you should ask for is being able to aps in r8

or more atk lv on full r8 set bonus xd

man wr/wb are shit atm lmao they die faster than aa classes and deal potato damage and our dev only focus on eas.
 :normal-2: :normal-10:

play sb, ea or wf if u want to enjoy the game

DPH BM is not viable, because it has only few skills which have damage based on the weapon and all these skills have very long casting time that cannot be reduced by -channel add-ons.
Skills of barbarian in comparison are much quicker and many of them offer strong debuff or damage boost, which is something BM doesn't have.
It seems that BM was not designed to compete with other classes in terms of single target DPH, but they have been given the weapons based on the attack speed and also the best crowd control in game with spammable AoEs.

Yes, you can make Hilborn 100%, but it won't change the fact that it will still take 2 years to cast, BUT this should make it good finisher at least. Not sure if changing the cast time would be good choice though, because of how good that skill already is as AoE.
I would rather see River Avalanche cast time / damage changed instead, if that's possible.

My YouTube channel is This. Please feel welcome to check out my latest video if you'd like to see how i tested this out in the past. Thank you all for taking the time to respond.

Offline 🔩Rull✌

• Hang☆Over
  • Hang Over best
I gave Omega's DPH Bm back on a test server about -70 Casting on a bless box and he personally said it made everything extremely faster and it was a major difference when paired with Skill Sender. I would suggest at least trying some of the things we suggest here before brushing off the class or build as un-useable. Because as you have seen even useless classes and builds can be made useful again as you have seen with Demon Ea.

But even still. I have peaked a few times at skill vars in GS and a lot can be done. I am sure their casting speeds can be adjusted to not be ***ing awful. And by not awful I mean as fast if not faster then barb skills since 99% of barb dph skills CANT MISS aka 100% accuracy
 And skills like Blood Bath do give an accuracy advantage to WB. Two different kits from two different classes of course, but it's good to point out that BM is indeed much more affected by accuracy than WB.

Offline Insanity

• Forum Veteran
In the words of Tech N9ne,

Winners are not people who never fail, but people who never quit

Being able to aps in r8 is possible, but just like DPH it is a playstyle, and some people prefer DPH over APS.
messing with channeling is pure retarded it kills the ability to cancel skills at crucial moments, and yes it does matter
when you can dph a wb to death, i'd call it viable, if you boost dph to the level where you smoke wbs out, what about arcanes? they are doomed
eitherway it's not viable as a constant playstyle, dph in mass as side damage to other dds works pretty fine and you could take out few squishy targets with the right debuffs, works the same in small pvp events, but 1v1 depends on who you're fighting and mostly it never ends well

Offline Mars Attacks!

• Forum Veteran
Jesus Christ... This guy crying for boost again

Offline Bee

• B
  • ok
messing with channeling is pure retarded it kills the ability to cancel skills at crucial moments, and yes it does matter
when you can dph a wb to death, i'd call it viable, if you boost dph to the level where you smoke wbs out, what about arcanes? they are doomed
eitherway it's not viable as a constant playstyle, dph in mass as side damage to other dds works pretty fine and you could take out few squishy targets with the right debuffs, works the same in small pvp events, but 1v1 depends on who you're fighting and mostly it never ends well
You're retarded. There will be a DPH Blessing that has the accuracy and CT and then a normal one for you aps BMs who arent good enough to re-learn how to time your stuns. Not that you even have to time your shit nowadays anyway with knockdown and stun overlap. I struggle with Arcanes but i am able to defeat some or most its just a huge undertaking. You are painting a incorrect picture, more then likely because you do not play it.

Offline Insanity

• Forum Veteran
You're retarded. There will be a DPH Blessing that has the accuracy and CT and then a normal one for you aps BMs who arent good enough to re-learn how to time your stuns. Not that you even have to time your shit nowadays anyway with knockdown and stun overlap. I struggle with Arcanes but i am able to defeat some or most its just a huge undertaking. You are painting a incorrect picture, more then likely because you do not play it.
who the *** are you even? another clueless animal lost in the zoo trying to speak up to me how wr works
who said anything about timing stuns idiot? i was talking about the inability to cancel stuns due to very low ct, i'm a thousand times better dph wr than you or anyone will ever be and i do realize the cost of buffing it, go discuss this with someone else before coming to me worthless idiot

Offline Bee

• B
  • ok
who the *** are you even? another clueless animal lost in the zoo trying to speak up to me how wr works
who said anything about timing stuns idiot? i was talking about the inability to cancel stuns due to very low ct, i'm a thousand times better dph wr than you or anyone will ever be and i do realize the cost of buffing it, go discuss this with someone else before coming to me worthless idiot
Care to 1v1 ingame on my DPH bm Sombra? Also this can easily be avoided by having the fast CT proc on either a skill or a item that is swappable in combat but locked/bound to BM or the character. Don't think anyone recognizes you. Using some name Insanity. Which if I remember right Greg used in 1.3 Deva. So if you arent Greg then your some random barking mutt from some large faction yet again thinking they're good.  If I remember from player info-ing your character you aren't very good just have been funded very good gear. So yet again a gear only player. ???

But lets not turn this beneficial thread into a insulting match.