Epic Perfect World

Boost DPH BM Damage

Offline 🔩Rull✌

• Hang☆Over
  • Hang Over best
  • Characters: N/a
  • Faction: Hang¤Over
While people are too busy focusing on nerfing this or nerfing that, i would like to point out something that has not been addressed for years.

We all know that the meme class of EPW is BM. In fact, it typically is the meme class of all servers because people are either afraid of the class' versatility, or plain don't know how to deal with it.

My suggestion is simple. Boost DPH BM damage. As it stands, BM is one of the few classes who can only 1v1 effectively by using APS, at which point our defenses are rendered neigh pregnable and not very reliable, especially since opponents are typically embracing their full defensive capabilities while still using r8.

People like myself like the more powerful, yet slower style of gameplay of DPH. I also believe thats this gameplay style would bring about more possibilities for BM aside the typical support role we're typically pinned on.

What i suggest in order to address this?

I suggest giving BMs the primal passive that gives increased skill damage. We can start by testing that skill @ 16% increase and if it needs more, or less, then it can be adjusted.

I also recommend adding about 50% Channeling somewhere in the BM kit, that way we're able to be slightly faster

I'm very much open to deliberation if anyone wants to indulge and discuss.

Last Edit: Aug 24, 2017, 03:44 pm by 🔩Rull✌

Offline 🔩Rull✌

• Hang☆Over
  • Hang Over best
I had a video demonstrating what i meant but GM no like so i no use

Offline JohnySins

lmaofus rofulus kekus

Offline Nea

• Game Master
  • https://imgur.com/a/vsZDCYv
APS is no longer forced to be squishy by the fact that you can get atk 2x int fist + 3x int wrist and sit at 2.86, serves right as I've seen plenty of WRs using it in playoffs
The build does extremely well and is on par with assassins damage kinda considering how many reshapes it takes for a sin to get that aps (since u get 3.33 with cyclone) while being lock wise superior
It's way easier to CC wr though

Offline Bill Dipperly

• God of TW
  • Faction: storm
What i suggest in order to address this?

I also recommend adding about 50% Channeling somewhere in the BM kit, that way we're able to be slightly faster

no that will *** up the locks, and do not bother wr on epw has always been a class to log if u wish to get bullied

Offline ᴠɪᴄ

• ✝️
APS being the only viable option is gay so I'm down for DPH damage increase since I only play DPH on my wr
All other heavy armor classes have DPH and APS so I don't get why WR can't have the same. 

Offline forum user

• Forum Veteran
just boost dph dmg 

Offline Bee

• B
  • ok
Raise DPH Damage/Skill Damage and then fix this gay Hillborn shit. Its a great skill but takes 50 years to finish to then continue combo. It messes up entire combo actually.

Offline 🔩Rull✌

• Hang☆Over
  • Hang Over best
Bump. 

I would much prefer Hillborn had a guaranteed chance of doing double damage rather than it being cast faster, as it takes away from other skills in our kit.

We already spoke about it, but i figured I'd add my thoughts here.

Offline Mitch

• uwu motherfucker
  • I am a poop #echogmabuse
  • Characters: ★Michalynn★Brooklynn★
  • Faction: Outcasts☆
+1 though, Barb can dick shit with dph, sin can dick shit with dph, a seeker can if used properly, and well everyone knows how DB do. Meanwhile, you get hit by dph wr and its like someone hit you in the face with a moist towelette. Wouldnt even necessarily require the primal, just edit the skills or a single skill like he did for demon quickshot. Hillborn as it is takes 2 centuries to get off and usually ***s entire play up.

Offline Bee

• B
  • ok
Hillborn as it is takes 2 centuries to get off and usually ***s entire play up.
like I said make hillborn fast as *** and then 100% chance to double and thats a start^

Offline Lill 🌶

• Noel
  • Tyrants
  • Characters: Chill.

Offline THE RT2PM TOPOLM

• Forum Veteran
boost wr make rull great again l m a o

Offline Yolocausto

• Forum Veteran
  • Characters: Yolocausto,Tircon the god
  • Faction: Outcasts
ye wr is bad atm... need boost for sure

Offline Bee

• B
  • ok
faster dph with accuracy bless bm restricted version that give a shit ton of ct or make hillborn 100% and give us some bigdaddy dmg.

Ignore archer and make BM great again!