• Faction: Crow/Storm Leader
nerf db and sb and boost Sage EA lmaooo

Offline Atemwende

• Sans Soleil
  • Characters: Rivaille Rivers Notte Near Noia Atemwende Shanghai Malraux
  • Faction: Vengeance
https://www.twitch.tv/videos/169405500

15:27

you lasted 20 seconds... not breaking off sb stun with fortify, debuffing urself while the opponent has immune, then not pilling to save yourself but instead trying to transfer the debuffs even though you had time to react to immunity. So before coming here, ask yourself if you deserved to win that match with a display that you showed. I agree sbs are a bit op vs certain classes (damage-wise) but it seems you're portraying them, along with dbs, as being the ultimate all-around-class which can win really easily against all setups. In reality, they have an edge over most classes because of their skill damage and aps reduction skills, but with the defense of a human form veno and half the survival skills, they do need something to reduce the damage that they will inevitably have to take. I can go into more detail about the damage, but the main problem lies with the fact that they have debuffs which make this damage too strong, but if there was a nerf, the non-debuffed damage would be subpar. I think that their damage is on the same level as psychic damage at the moment, which doesn't seem fair towards the latter class, since they have far less mobility and around the same amount of survival skill (white voodoo being the most significant improvement over sb but with it being strictly situational, I wouldn't call it a fair exchange for sb's mobility). Therefore, the damage could suffer a slight nerf to adjust the balance of sbs abilities and where it lays in the terms of general usefulness (way too high atm imo).
I lasted 20 sec this fight yeah, I was ready to spark after the push but my char got bugged x). You talk a great deal but I dont see a name
Db is the ultimate class as of now, didnt read half of what you said because i dont need to, simply broken

Offline 🔩Rull✌

• Hang☆Over
  • Hang Over best
  • Characters: N/a
  • Faction: Hang¤Over
Boost DPH BM damage

Offline Bee

• B
  • ok
Boost DPH BM damage
or give us the skill BloodBath from Werebeasts  :police: :police: :police: :police: :police: :police:

Offline forum user

• Forum Veteran
Boost DPH BM damage
+                                

Offline 🔩Rull✌

• Hang☆Over
  • Hang Over best
  • Characters: N/a
  • Faction: Hang¤Over
Burdette come on you can work magic on demon EA. Work witchcraft on BM too.

*** sb and db

/idontevenplaythisgame

Offline Mitch

• uwu motherfucker
  • I am a poop #echogmabuse
  • Characters: ★Michalynn★Brooklynn★
  • Faction: Outcasts☆
Boost DPH BM damage
basically this.

Offline Atemwende

• Sans Soleil
Boost DPH BM damage

truth bring back spear and pole wr

Offline Frost

• MPWGA
  • Characters: Frost
  • Faction: Wandering
Boost DPH BM damage
This is a very good idea.
"My honor is my loyalty

Offline VookieCookie

• Forum Veteran
for db change every stun and knockdown into sleep

for sb make their max range 5 meters and take away ability to cast skills while moving

Offline Chisien

• Old Player
Last Edit: Aug 25, 2017, 01:41 am by Chisien

Offline Atemwende

• Sans Soleil

Offline lumen

• Forum Veteran
+1 DMG too high for server.
why edited bro

Offline Chisien

• Old Player
why edited bro
Didn't wanna single out the easy

Offline Marco.

• Legacy
  • Characters: AZZAZZZIN,ZYZZ,Marco
  • Faction: Akatsuki#1
Levi is a very good seeker no doubt guys.