Epic Perfect World

nerf db and sb

Offline Chisien

• Old Player
thats exactly the reason, semi mediocre players can now match me hilarious right
u play db so obv sb wont be a challenge. wont stop me from humiliating u on any class u play, even ur garbage db.
Ill fight you later, warning tho, dont think I've lost to a seeker in a real 1v1.

Offline ᴠɪᴄ

• ✝️
i play db to stay relevant cause I'm trash with every other class
so no smd

OT:In what ways do you think they should be nerfed? 
I think SB is hella squishy when they're not in reaper, DB still has the chance to chance to get 2 shot by EA metal combo at close range. 
The only thing I think needs to be nerfed is the damage output for SBs movement debuff with vortex/push,
DB looks fine imo, but aps damage for sure needs some tweaking though. 
Last Edit: Aug 24, 2017, 12:17 pm by Vic 👑

Offline Chisien

• Old Player
i play db to stay relevant cause I'm trash with every other class
so no smd
Nah I play DB cus its hilarious to see people get so angry over it   :normal-2:

Offline Atemwende

• Sans Soleil
  • Characters: Rivaille Rivers Notte Near Noia Atemwende Shanghai Malraux
  • Faction: Vengeance
Nah I play DB cus its hilarious to see people get so angry over it   :normal-2:
probably cant play anything else

should mention that i dont have a RPDT gear set or decent pdef ornas, dont script, dont have a gof 3x atk wep or 4 def wep etc. still beating all so called best players
Last Edit: Dec 19, 2022, 09:02 pm by vers le rêve

Offline ♦TwIFuuuNy♦

• Forum Veteran
  • Characters: TwIFuuuNy
  • Faction: Faliu

Offline Chisien

• Old Player
probably cant play anything else
+ only db i lost to was marco
id say i go on par or around that depending on the day with midnight

should mention that i dont have a RPDT gear set or decent pdef ornas, dont script, dont have a gof 3x atk wep or 4 def wep etc. still beating all so called best players
Maybe you should fix your gear before crying nerf threads IJS

Should I mention i use full mdef vs seekers and still dont lose to so called "good" aps ones?

Offline Atemwende

• Sans Soleil
Maybe you should fix your gear before crying nerf threads IJS

Should I mention i use full mdef vs seekers and still dont lose to so called "good" aps ones?
Name 1 "so called good aps" seeker
as of now i beat every single seeker on the server with 0 effort without using hos

Offline Chisien

• Old Player
JinKariya

AgentMelon

Offline Viversum

• bye
  • Faction: Tyrants

Offline Atemwende

• Sans Soleil
JinKariya

AgentMelon

Cringed very hard

JinKariya is horrible idk why u even mention

AgentLemon I beat so many times i lost count (30+) without hos

Offline Chisien

• Old Player

Cringed very hard

JinKariya is horrible idk why u even mention

AgentLemon I beat so many times i lost count (30+) without hos
If youre so "good" why does SB or DB need a nerf? Sb - Aside from perigean, can quid all their debuffs back on them, due to hteir low def theyre almost 1 shot most the time.  DB just tank them for days and do your best

Offline Atemwende

• Sans Soleil
If youre so "good" why does SB or DB need a nerf? Sb - Aside from perigean, can quid all their debuffs back on them, due to hteir low def theyre almost 1 shot most the time.  DB just tank them for days and do your best
"Do your best" this is not an anime. Real issues require real solutions. Why would I even quid any sb buff? Their defense in r8 is good, wont mention their defense mechanisms, maybe I would present an actual argument as to why those classes need a nerf, though, I did hope that people were smart enough to see for themselves 

Offline ᴠɪᴄ

• ✝️
"Do your best" this is not an anime. Real issues require real solutions. Why would I even quid any sb buff? Their defense in r8 is good, wont mention their defense mechanisms, maybe I would present an actual argument as to why those classes need a nerf, though, I did hope that people were smart enough to see for themselves
You can Quid their DoT that if they get 5 stacks of they can burst the *** out of you with 25k damage or more. 
I thought an actual argument was standard for making nerf threads though. 
SB is cancer to Phy Classes, but paper for range classes, especially EA. 
The only defense mechanisms are 1 immunity and 1 reaper. Immunity recovers 90% hp and grants a few seconds of immune. 
Reaper 30 seconds of a less potent Dew. 
But after that they get ***ed if they have no AD/Sutra. 
I'd say SB damage should get reduced at the cost of increasing def lvls on r8 gear. 
As for DB I'd say just nerf base physical attack. 

Offline Bee

• B
  • ok
the owner of the server will do as they please and they will find their own examples as to what needs fixing or changing. making threads like these sadly don't do much even though I agree SB and DB are really OP.

Offline Isaak

https://www.twitch.tv/videos/169405500

15:27

you lasted 20 seconds... not breaking off sb stun with fortify, debuffing urself while the opponent has immune, then not pilling to save yourself but instead trying to transfer the debuffs even though you had time to react to immunity. So before coming here, ask yourself if you deserved to win that match with a display that you showed. I agree sbs are a bit op vs certain classes (damage-wise) but it seems you're portraying them, along with dbs, as being the ultimate all-around-class which can win really easily against all setups. In reality, they have an edge over most classes because of their skill damage and aps reduction skills, but with the defense of a human form veno and half the survival skills, they do need something to reduce the damage that they will inevitably have to take. I can go into more detail about the damage, but the main problem lies with the fact that they have debuffs which make this damage too strong, but if there was a nerf, the non-debuffed damage would be subpar. I think that their damage is on the same level as psychic damage at the moment, which doesn't seem fair towards the latter class, since they have far less mobility and around the same amount of survival skill (white voodoo being the most significant improvement over sb but with it being strictly situational, I wouldn't call it a fair exchange for sb's mobility). Therefore, the damage could suffer a slight nerf to adjust the balance of sbs abilities and where it lays in the terms of general usefulness (way too high atm imo).