Epic Perfect World

nerf db and sb

Offline Atemwende

• Sans Soleil
  • Characters: Rivaille Rivers Notte Near Noia Atemwende Shanghai Malraux
  • Faction: Vengeance
cancer classes need a nerf, self explanatory

nerf already, pretty sure u sucked out all the dollars out of their gearing process already

Offline Klaus

• The Original
  • Faction: Tyrants

Offline THE RT2PM TOPOLM

• Forum Veteran
nerf sb damage. db is ok now 

Offline Chisien

• Old Player
Boost SB Def. They die too damn fast

Offline yep

Really curious why would you (as a seeker) want DBs to be nerfed if you roll that class at any time of day and night.

After all, the seeker is the only heavy class with -int on r8 armor, pretty much unbeatable by any other melee in 1v1.

Offline Atemwende

• Sans Soleil
Boost SB Def. They die too damn fast
30 sec 400% pdef or w.e ROFL u clearly are clueless or a sb main come 1v1 so i can personally humiliate you

Offline Atemwende

• Sans Soleil
Really curious why would you (as a seeker) want DBs to be nerfed if you roll that class at any time of day and night.

After all, the seeker is the only heavy class with -int on r8 armor, pretty much unbeatable by any other melee in 1v1.
db>seek
all u have to do is transfer ss debuff back if u r a horrible player and cant dodge it.
actually i dont give that much of a sht just sb is disgusting

Offline AngelOfDeath_

• زنده باد ایران
  • Disbanded Expendables ,Ducks,HO,Warning Tyrants Siege EvilTouch Agatio made them play other games
  • Characters: Airyaman
  • Faction: Aryan
why ppls still play this shit game lol btw i just came here to say hi lel

Offline Teru

• Moderated
  • Toxic
  • Characters: Teru
  • Faction: PWin2k18LUL
db>seek
all u have to do is transfer ss debuff back if u r a horrible player and cant dodge it.
actually i dont give that much of a sht just sb is disgusting
stun them first if you have problems with the reflection skill wtf
good patch HEHEHEHHEH

Offline Chisien

• Old Player
30 sec 400% pdef or w.e ROFL u clearly are clueless or a sb main come 1v1 so i can personally humiliate you
My sig even says im a DB but yeah, assume in a SB main lmao.  but I see in just in general SBs die too damn fast.  Though for you to cry on forums about nerf after getting your ass handed to you by an SB, I see who really has been humiliated here

Offline Atemwende

• Sans Soleil
stun them first if you have problems with the reflection skill wtf
clearly u are clueless, one does not simply stun a db you utter jester

Offline Atemwende

• Sans Soleil

:o
thats exactly the reason, semi mediocre players can now match me hilarious right

My sig even says im a DB but yeah, assume in a SB main lmao.  but I see in just in general SBs die too damn fast.  Though for you to cry on forums about nerf after getting your ass handed to you by an SB, I see who really has been humiliated here
u play db so obv sb wont be a challenge. wont stop me from humiliating u on any class u play, even ur garbage db.