Epic Perfect World

Help Picking a Class.

Offline 🌸

• -
  • Characters: Mercy, Sigh

And my journey begins!

MYSTIC FTW!
Hope to see you sometime ingame~
Although my home is basically silverpool so... I don't get around much. :tiger-3:

XxChrisxX211

WOOWOO...Mystic!

Brb mother nature calls :))

dorothyerika

:'( Can I stalk you over spring break?Lol

XxChrisxX211

Who me? Sure 8D

BACK xD

XxChrisxX211

Don really like mystic how in the name of god do you even levela  mystic...Too squishy for PV...Smh. And i have no aoes T___T

Offline 🌸

• -
Don really like mystic how in the name of god do you even levela  mystic...Too squishy for PV...Smh. And i have no aoes T___T

you have 2 aoe's. duo with someone. it's worth it, mystics are boss at 1v1. <3

XxChrisxX211

No i don't I don see deh aoes ;_; And idk mystics arent really cutting it for me atm. I wanted to level a bit faster x.x Meh i dunno, maybe im getting bored with epw x.x"

Offline 🌸

• -
No i don't I don see deh aoes ;_; And idk mystics arent really cutting it for me atm. I wanted to level a bit faster x.x Meh i dunno, maybe im getting bored with epw x.x"

Gale force and Thicket. gale force + lucky break = pro.
and nonono. try sin? their suprisingly fun to play but theres no many of them on this server xD

XxChrisxX211

I have and don't like it. v.v Sigh

Offline DoomRazor

• Old Player
  • Characters: Angelofdeath Airyaman Saw
mystic good at mass pk and 1v1 but a class like sin only good 1v1 if there was no stealth skill for sins nobody will even thing about em to make one
after mystic venom good (ha build to troll ppls)

Offline Akuko

I do enjoy playing support classes myself. I love healing ^_^

I took a mystic too lvl 140 only, couldnt get into it, but im loving my cleric

Do like me make a cleric im lvl 140 now (i know i level slow) but with no less than 3 aoe, and gods own healing  im rocking PV solo.  I felt exactly the same at lvl 140, the pets (Mistress of Storms) damage doesnt seem to scale at all with level, and lvl 140 she does more or less the damage she did when i 1st got her, was relying on her aoe to grind for me. Compared to cleric i found mystic a disappointment, niow this is NOT an attack on mystics of people who love them, and im sure u would kick my ass in pvp too on your mystic

But that said, its sure not the class for me. 
Last Edit: Mar 09, 2013, 12:32 am by Akuko

Offline SaltySupreme

• Permanently Afk
All of those classes are good for PvP if you know what you're doing. Most people that tell you that a certain class isn't good for PvP probably don't know how to play the class properly.

I know Wizards are good for PvP. Psychics are pretty good for PvP because they have a lot of stunning skills however they are quite a nuisance when used to stunlock people and it will piss a lot of people off. Besides, stunlocking is the mark of a coward.

Venos can be very dangerous in PvP because they are the most versatile class in terms of armor you can use and because of nix stuns and if you put Flesh Ream on it and level it as high as it will go it plus all the buffs, a nix will be able to cut through most arcane users like a knife through butter, bonus points if they don't have defense lv or physical def shards. Venos have a lot of skills that help them survive as well, Metabolic Boost can be used after Parasitic Nova stuns an enemy to restore a lot of health. Soul Transfusion can be used when you're in a sticky situation to recover either MP or HP. While an arcane Veno is powerful, a light or heavy Veno is powerful and unexpected. If you go light you can get good attack both in human and fox form and defense is pretty even in both physical and magic. Heavy is pure fox form, which is good because you get quick access to fox form debuffs and more physical defense. Not many people expect to see a light or Heavy Veno so they are both options to consider based on just the surprise factor alone.

Clerics are also extremely dangerous in PvP because of the fact that they can heal themselves and make use of amazing magic attack. You can sleep someone and then spam ironheart on yourself. Against heavy classes, you're a curse. There is a skill that lets you reduce your opponent's magic defense at the cost of reducing your own and because heavy classes don't have many magic skills you'll be able to tear right through them until it wears off, there is really no downside to the skill if you use it wisely.

I don't know much about Mystics but they get battle pets too, which is pretty helpful in PvP.

Sorry for the long reply, I tried to be as informative as I could.  :normal-18:

I'm only keeping this account open because of the memories I have on here, the good and the bad. I logged in just to change my account, and then I'm putting this dusty book back on the shelf.

Offline JHIN

• FAIL PVP'er
  • I'm no good in PK X.x
All of those classes are good for PvP if you know what you're doing. Most people that tell you that a certain class isn't good for PvP probably don't know how to play the class properly.

I know Wizards are good for PvP. Psychics are pretty good for PvP because they have a lot of stunning skills however they are quite a nuisance when used to stunlock people and it will piss a lot of people off. Besides, stunlocking is the mark of a coward.

Venos can be very dangerous in PvP because they are the most versatile class in terms of armor you can use and because of nix stuns and if you put Flesh Ream on it and level it as high as it will go it plus all the buffs, a nix will be able to cut through most arcane users like a knife through butter, bonus points if they don't have defense lv or physical def shards. Venos have a lot of skills that help them survive as well, Metabolic Boost can be used after Parasitic Nova stuns an enemy to restore a lot of health. Soul Transfusion can be used when you're in a sticky situation to recover either MP or HP. While an arcane Veno is powerful, a light or heavy Veno is powerful and unexpected. If you go light you can get good attack both in human and fox form and defense is pretty even in both physical and magic. Heavy is pure fox form, which is good because you get quick access to fox form debuffs and more physical defense. Not many people expect to see a light or Heavy Veno so they are both options to consider based on just the surprise factor alone.

Clerics are also extremely dangerous in PvP because of the fact that they can heal themselves and make use of amazing magic attack. You can sleep someone and then spam ironheart on yourself. Against heavy classes, you're a curse. There is a skill that lets you reduce your opponent's magic defense at the cost of reducing your own and because heavy classes don't have many magic skills you'll be able to tear right through them until it wears off, there is really no downside to the skill if you use it wisely.

I don't know much about Mystics but they get battle pets too, which is pretty helpful in PvP.

Sorry for the long reply, I tried to be as informative as I could.  :normal-18:

awesome bit  :normal-1:..     dont agree on the stun-lock thing tho.
Last Edit: Mar 09, 2013, 03:36 am by JHIN
RETIRED BARB
i quit barb just playin' support classes i am no good in 1v1.

i give up PK too hard everyone too stronk. i guess i'm forever noob x.x

Offline AOH

• Old Player
  • Characters: Aids
  • Faction: Ŧα†αlι†y
you want the ez button for a caster pk class roll a wizzy. genie spark + fire spells = a decent amount of players dieing. mystic has a learning curve to it i had a hard time getting past but they are very fun to play once you get used to it. and as stated before all class's are good for pvp if you play them properly.

(ik soul of fire but alot of people ether dont know or dont click it in time [myself included])

Offline SaltySupreme

• Permanently Afk
awesome bit  :normal-1:..     dont agree on the stun-lock thing tho.

Thank you. ^^ I know it isn't really something a lot of people will agree on but that's just my take on stun-locks.
I'm only keeping this account open because of the memories I have on here, the good and the bad. I logged in just to change my account, and then I'm putting this dusty book back on the shelf.