Epic Perfect World

Nerf the demon archer dartle/3spark buff

Offline Teru

• Moderated
  • Toxic
  • Characters: Teru
  • Faction: PWin2k18LUL
Men I know right, why hasn't anything done about DB's? -_- annoying and can stun lock for ages
Cooldowns were increased, skills were removed and 1 para was changed to a stun effect... Nothing has been done xd
good patch HEHEHEHHEH

Offline ..

• Forum Veteran
dbs aren't even that broken anymore

Offline ahed

• Forum Veteran
  • Faction: Artifex/Apollumi
Dont nerf it plis wait 8 more days i wanna try it  :(

Offline Kia

The mass pk yesterday showed me that it is not as broken as it seemed at first.

Of course, the single target damage is quite high but it deserves to be that way to keep demon ea viable of sorts.
As it was already mentioned, the shorter range and the natural squishiness of archers make up for it.

Smaller scale pk and other situations remain to be tested.

Offline Bee

• B
  • ok

Of course, the single target damage is quite high but it deserves to be that way to keep demon ea viable of sorts.
As it was already mentioned, the shorter range and the natural squishiness of archers make up for it.

oh????  Oh????? OH??????????????  
weren't you roasting me at Sundown just cause I thought they'd maybe be ok.     ??? ??? ??? ??? ??? ??? ??? ???

Offline Azey

• Old Player

not sure if im gonna laugh or cry

Offline ..

• Forum Veteran

:normal-43: :normal-43:

Offline 🔩Rull✌

• Hang☆Over
  • Hang Over best
  • Characters: N/a
  • Faction: Hang¤Over
As i expected you to find out. 

Offline Kia

oh????  Oh????? OH??????????????  
weren't you roasting me at Sundown just cause I thought they'd maybe be ok.     ??? ??? ??? ??? ??? ??? ??? ???
I literally JUST said that the damage is extremely high and seems almost broken on most targets. You must have noticed that yourself.
However, for most situations people will obviously prefer the range and survivability of sage ea and i can't blame them for it.

Offline Nevorah

• HaZe
  • Breaking the system
  • Characters: HaZe
  • Faction: Tridents
I am constantly torn between killing myself and killing everyone around me

https://imgur.com/m316IDE

Offline Kia

boost sb
Agreed.

Thread can be closed for good btw. We gucci.

Offline Nea

• Game Master
  • https://imgur.com/a/vsZDCYv