Epic Perfect World

Nerf the demon archer dartle/3spark buff

Offline Bee

• B
  • ok
Thank you for proving my point. Y'all are more way too busy being toxic.
I was making a suggestion for this to be properly tested, not a thread for no-life forum trolls such as yourself.

Close/delete please. Thanks.
they don't do 8ks to barbs in full def. If you title the post Nerf Demon Archers instead of "Test to make sure they're not OP" then you are obviously going to get this kind of reaction. You didn't make this thread for it to be tested you made this thread to ask for them to be nerfed. Expect people to disagree.
Seems like if someone disagrees with you you get upset  ??? ??? ???

Offline Kia

they don't do 8ks to barbs in full def. If you title the post Nerf Demon Archers instead of "Test to make sure they're not OP" then you are obviously going to get this kind of reaction. You didn't make this thread for it to be tested you made this thread to ask for them to be nerfed. Expect people to disagree.
Seems like if someone disagrees with you you get upset  ??? ??? ???
I had several archers shoot at me and observed them shoot other players on different classes and i find it way too broken which is why i requested it to be tested in a proper manner by a GM to get a somewhat objective test result.

I did not ask for this thread to be deleted/closed because people disagree with me. It was because of people like you who have no clue what they are talking about and only came here to troll. Please take your toxic attitude and take it elsewhere. It is not welcome here.

Offline Bee

• B
  • ok
I havent seen you requesting to test anything. You simply wrote "Fix this please its way too broken"

Also implying that the GM's didn't thoroughly test it before releasing it 

Offline Аlex

• Forum Veteran
  • Disbanded all those brokies multiple times
  • Characters: Hysteri
  • Faction: Adversary⚜Prominent
Pizdec blyat lmao 

Offline Kia

I havent seen you requesting to test anything. You simply wrote "Fix this please its way too broken"

Also implying that the GM's didn't thoroughly test it before releasing it
Go to the very first page and read again. I have nothing left to say to you. Have fun trolling.

Offline Bee

• B
  • ok
Not trolling just disagreeing with you. rofl

Offline Hell

• Characters: Kamisama / Akumaa
To Be Honest , Xia isn't wrong. Ive already have had the damage tested on me and being hit for 6k hits (non- sparked) at that kind of interval is somewhat broken. Also , i have been purged back to back in less then 10 hits so that is a invalid point. Demon ea did need a buff and im glad they got it but it needs to be re addressed. By the way, to those of you saying they dont do 8ks on barbs in defense gear , your delusional and i can prove to you that they do in fact hit 8k. I have some of the best gear on my barb and i take that kind of damage.
Last Edit: Aug 22, 2017, 05:07 pm by Hell
In order to succeed, your desire for success should be greater than your fear of failure.

Offline I̶c̶e̶N̶i̶k̶i̶

• B̶a̶n̶n̶e̶d̶
Instead of saying x class takes y damage you should consider other things also.Demon has short range and poop stun.Sharptooth takes a century to cast and if you want to compare it to sage compare it to a 3sparked sage?that can 2 shot almost every class?
I am taking 13-14k crits from sage per hit on attack gear and i was doing 6-7k simple hit x2 of my interval is almost identical damage per secont +sage still has greater potential to hierobug
Relax and let it be "tested" throu pvp mass,hb etc

Offline Bee

• B
  • ok
I agree IceNiki. Demon is also easily killable, mega defenseless and slow as shit without the wingrise boost speed. Therefore can easily be killed. People assume because they got a damage boost they're op or need fixing again instead of just #dealingwithit or #gettinggood

Offline Deno

• Forum Veteran
now that finally dark ea is in radius of holy ea everyone is crying, get a grip losers lmfao. no1 was crying when wbs got nerfed to the ground, nor someone mentions them anymore, now you crying about eas cuz you're so bad that u die to them XD LMFAO terrible players l2p

Offline HELLA EPIC

• Forum Veteran
  • MONKEYS GO OOGA BOOGA
lol dark ea is still inferior compared to holy ea, main reason you are complaining is because of their purge not damage

Offline HELLA EPIC

• Forum Veteran
  • MONKEYS GO OOGA BOOGA
complaining about dark ea lolmao

Offline ℬʋttɦҿαɗ

• Hang☆Over
  • Characters: Butthead
Guys go play demon aps EA in mass, then talk again. Finally it's worth to play.
pitsid, saun, jupid, triibud
kingikotis katkine viiul

TÜRRRRA!!

Offline Madaa

• Forum Veteran
  • Characters: Crazy
Last Edit: Aug 22, 2017, 06:21 pm by Mada Potato

Offline ★Kera

• ★ ★ Supremacist ★ ★
  • Characters: wasdfz - BigDKera - Supremacist - Cyberdkx - SUPREMACY -SirFuxYourGf
  • Faction: 10 INCHES
haven't played in ages. but uhm. this is plain dumb. no nerf needed. demon ea is garbage, at least it's liable to some extent now in mass pk
We play with the toys god bestow on us;'.