Epic Perfect World

Event Suggestion - Juggernaut

Offline ᴠɪᴄ

• ✝️
Since the server has been running really dry on actual suggestions about content and everyone instead focuses on nerfs or gameplay changes, I think there should be more events implemented.
I wouldn't be surprised if this has been suggested before because it does seem like a kind of nice event idea.
FIRST OFF, I think this event should have a registration like Frenzy PVP, and should be monitored by GM, But it could be automated like Heroic Battle or whatever but I'm not sure it'd work that well.

Juggernaut -

2 Juggernauts vs 10 players:

Juggernauts would start off at their own flag, buffed with the orbs of Nightscream (HP buff, Crit buff, Damage buff both magic and physical, Movement Debuffs immunity, and Constant chi gain((UNPURGEABLE But expire when leaving instance)) Although I don't think it'd be enough to handle 10 people so I'd also suggest giving them a buff to resist damage taken by a reasonable margin.

Players would start off with squad buffs, No SODs or Iron guards, Chocolates, so basically rules of Frenzy.

Time:

Juggernauts:
Due to classes that could make this event last 10 years (Barbarian, Cleric, Mystic, Psychic) I think buffs for them should either be altered or skills should be limited.
For barbarian I think Invoke should be limited to 3 uses, and for cleric I think they should be limited to only 10 seconds out of UVD, Mystics should be debuffed to make heal skills recover less HP due to its ability to be spammed, Psychics should be limited to 10 seconds of Defensive Voodoo.

Players:
I don't think buffs and heals should be limited for the 10 players because I doubt a cleric can heal anyone who gets hit for 20k constantly due to the high damage the juggernauts will have.

Actual Fight:

I know during this point not much can be supervised by a GM due to all the stuff that might be going on, but I think most important thing would be to make sure players are only self buffed and not using sods or anything to make them even harder to kill. Although juggernauts should be able to melt through each player pretty easily, even buffed.

"Edit: It would be a good thing for GMs to be able to do this because we love to kill you guys, however, I think it would be nice if players also got a chance to be juggernauts, making it completely random depending on the chest they dig in Sandsong, Reason being for class diversity and play style diffferences. 
Panda- Barbarian 
Gemini- Mystic 
Lulu- Veno 
You/Nea- Sin 
Mana- Tbh I don't know 
But if it could be player ran there would be more diversity like EA, Blade master, SB, DB, Psychic, Wizards. So I think it could always just be a cape the player gets when they dig up the chest in Sandsong that expires in 10-15 minutes or when leaving instance. The GMs could try different classes for the event to make it diverse but it wouldn't be the same as having a Pro EA or Pro WR the community is familiar with. "

The gms being the juggernauts would be nice, but it'd also really help boost the excitement for the event knowing you could be the juggernaut depending on the chest you dig. 

This is just an idea, Not really necessary to be followed word for word obviously, Feel free to +1 or -1 with your reason. Or own idea that would be good to add to this.
Last Edit: Aug 22, 2017, 06:08 pm by Vic 👑

Offline Tempestღ

• I ღ Anime
  • Back
  • Characters: Germ
  • Faction: Nostalgia

Offline Nea

• Game Master
  • https://imgur.com/a/vsZDCYv
So like an Attack on Titan
Could just get 2 GM capes edited and made that people can respawn fairly quick
2 GMs are the titans/ juggernauts and players try to take them down
The team of 10 that manages to do so in a set amount of time wins

Had this as an idea for Kill GM Event but your touch to it makes it even more fun
Can be done actually
As for the NS buffs, impossible to alter them that much w.o affecting the NS ones themselves so duration would be fairly short and they'd be purgable..
So only good way is to have an edited item for GMs to use for this kind of event
(around 100k HP with charm on and normal gears, maybe slightly tankier) and it'd be an okay mode

I love your idea and the overall concept^ Will see what I can do if people would be pleased with this kind of event
Last Edit: Aug 22, 2017, 01:15 pm by Nea

Offline ᴠɪᴄ

• ✝️

Had this as an idea for Kill GM Event but your touch to it makes it even more fun
Can be done actually
As for the NS buffs, impossible to alter them that much w.o affecting the NS ones themselves so duration would be fairly short and they'd be purgable..
So only good way is to have an edited item for GMs to use for this kind of event
(around 100k HP with charm on and normal gears, maybe slightly tankier) and it'd be an okay mode

I love your idea and the overall concept^ Will see what I can do if people would be pleased with this kind of event
Sounds good, we're always looking for new ways to kill the GMs anyway ;)  :police:

Edit: It would be a good thing for GMs to be able to do this because we love to kill you guys, however, I think it would be nice if players also got a chance to be juggernauts, making it completely random depending on the chest they dig in Sandsong, Reason being for class diversity and play style diffferences. 
Panda- Barbarian 
Gemini- Mystic 
Lulu- Veno 
You/Nea- Sin 
Mana- Tbh I don't know 
But if it could be player ran there would be more diversity like EA, Blade master, SB, DB, Psychic, Wizards. So I think it could always just be a cape the player gets when they dig up the chest in Sandsong that expires in 10-15 minutes or when leaving instance. The GMs could try different classes for the event to make it diverse but it wouldn't be the same as having a Pro EA or Pro WR the community is familiar with. 
Last Edit: Aug 22, 2017, 01:26 pm by Vic 👑

Offline Viversum

• bye
  • Faction: Tyrants
why not bro, youre welcome +1

Offline SpaceyBun

• Pewpew
  • Characters: SpaceyBun
+1 it's a really fun idea 

Offline Mana

• Retired Staff Member
  • Faction: EPW_Team
Mana- Tbh I don't know
:(

sounds nice, I'm sure Nea will figure out something nice with it if anything

Offline ᴠɪᴄ

• ✝️
:(

sounds nice, I'm sure Nea will figure out something nice with it if anything
LMAO SORRY YOU'RE JUST ALWAYS IN STEALTH OK 

Offline vœux

• S♥
  • Faction: Vengeance • runway

Offline Atemwende

• Sans Soleil
  • Characters: Rivaille Rivers Notte Near Noia Atemwende Shanghai Malraux
  • Faction: Vengeance

Can be done actually

Dont give respective classes buffs other than their own or the ones in their party. Make a GM cape or a piece of gear which adds stats that would balance 2 players taking on 10 - run a few estimation calculations. Not only defense but offense- Perhaps 12 attack level. Hp should be not lower than 150k and atleast 30-40 def lvls. Assuming each jaggernaut takes on 5 players ofcourse. Just rough estimation, should test this in general.

100k and normal gears are too weak, most would die like flies.

Offline ᴠɪᴄ

• ✝️
100k and normal gears are too weak, most would die like flies.
I think gear values should be scaled up by 50% or so maybe. 
Damage also does need a boost ofcourse. 
Maybe have +50% Phy def +50% Magic resistance
+125k hp
+100% damage 
+5.0 Movement Speed 
+1000 HP regen per second
Something that scales with the gear rather than just tossing in +40,000 Phy res./magic res. and/or +50,000 magic atk/physical atk

Offline Areashi

• Banned
Why not just multiply the juggernaut's stats by like 3-4x at least, and make it 1-2 juggernauts (normal players) vs 6-10 normal players as well?

Offline ᴠɪᴄ

• ✝️
Why not just multiply the juggernaut's stats by like 3-4x at least, and make it 1-2 juggernauts (normal players) vs 6-10 normal players as well?
I think that x4 attack would make death too quick for the players and really take the joy out of being one of the normal players.
Imagine an EA hitting squad buffed guys 40k with quickshot, it'd be too easy, I think average 10k-20k per hit wouldn't be too much.
Last Edit: Aug 22, 2017, 08:12 pm by Vic 👑