Epic Perfect World

Token of Best Luck

Offline lilmutts

• FireFly
Hi everyone.  This is my first time posting to the forum.  I have a question.  I know we have new mounts and battle pets being offered.  They require Token of Best Luck to "purchase".  I know TOBL are going to have new ways of being offered, but are there old ways now?  What events drop TOBL at this time?  Thank you in advance for any help and information.
As You Wish

Offline ☢Thug Life☢

• Whoop Whoop
  • If the ride is more fly, then you must buy.
  • Characters: Manic
  • Faction: ♏ONSTER
Hi everyone.  This is my first time posting to the forum.  I have a question.  I know we have new mounts and battle pets being offered.  They require Token of Best Luck to "purchase".  I know TOBL are going to have new ways of being offered, but are there old ways now?  What events drop TOBL at this time?  Thank you in advance for any help and information.
there not tokens of best luck. They are "Event Token's" that Gm's hand out at there event's. and yes we will find out the new way's soon.
Quote from: Agatio on 8/21/2013 at 03:59:55 pm
I spam dartle on demon spark, bitch please

Offline lilmutts

• FireFly
Thanks for the speedy response Hypno.  I was a victim of the server attacks and wasn't on for a while.  I wasn't sure if I had missed a lot in the way of new events and drops.  Thanks again, muchly appreciated.
As You Wish