Epic Perfect World

Game of Thrones leaked episode

Offline Areashi

• Banned
There is no other high fantasy novel which is comparable to LotR. Having set the bar so high ( 3rd most sold copies after Don Quixote and something I cant remember) it will remain at the top for eons to come. Let me preface quickly by saying I have read all of J.R.R Tolkien's work (yes all of it even some of the unpublished notes). The thematic styles are different at their core. Tolkien focused on overcoming adversity with courage and bravery, the classical portrayal of good versus evil that embodied the genre of high fantasy and heroism. While the crux of George's thematic style epitomizes the human heart's perpetual struggle of being inertly good or evil. Honestly I think George has showed the dark, lustful and vainglorious side of humans we never get to really perceive in high fantasy. There is something special about the way Joffrey killed Ros  that demonstrates the despotic power that resides where men believe it resides. You really cannot compare them. Though I still prefer LotR just because of Glorfindel, Earendil, Ecthelion and of course, Feanor(bae). Though Oberyn is up there, along with The Sword of the Morning.

Yes it tells the story from different perspectives and you have different sides to root for. There are no evil men in Westeros. They are perceived as evil by the opposite side as each has their own innately manufactured conception of right and wrong which makes the story so complex.
You should post on bodybuilder forums

Offline Teru

• Moderated
  • Toxic
  • Characters: Teru
  • Faction: PWin2k18LUL
misc section is best
good patch HEHEHEHHEH

Offline Viversum

• bye
  • Faction: Tyrants
your brain had dc  ? lmfaooo

Offline Herr Rev

• Gott mit uns
  • Outcastian
  • Faction: Das reich, Outcasts☆
who want epi 7 ? 5kj ec

Offline Atemwende

• Sans Soleil
  • Characters: Rivaille Rivers Notte Near Noia Atemwende Shanghai Malraux
  • Faction: Vengeance
Why would I surf bodybuilder forums when there is PubMed?

misc section is best
Why would I surf bodybuilder forums when there is PubMed?<-

Offline Viversum

• bye
  • Faction: Tyrants
Breaking Bad was better
breaking bad is best #netflix ;3

Offline Top50 Genji EU

• Old Player
  • Characters: solo Q to Grand Master
who want epi 7 ? 5kj ec
already saw it