• Hang Over best
  • Characters: N/a
  • Faction: Hang¤Over

Offline RetiredGod

• Retired
  • Retired
  • Characters: Retired
  • Faction: Retired
rolf which show has main char nowdays except marvel ones  :normal-2: :normal-13: :normal-2: :normal-2:

Offline Explicit

• Retired
  • Characters: Exclusive / Explicit
  • Faction: Tyrant OG Playmaker
Jon and his allies bring the captured wight to a big parlay with Cersei and her allies at the Dragonpit in King's Landing. The Hound chops the wight in half, but the wight still tries to attack. They demonstrate it can only be killed by fire or dragonglass (?). Cersei promises to send Lannister soldiers North to help against the White Walkers. After the meeting, Euron leaves with his fleet, and Tyrion has a private talk with Cersei.
Jon and Daenerys return to Dragonstone.
Theon has a fight with an Ironborn at the beach of Dragonstone.
Cersei reveals to Jaime that she will not fulfill her promise to support the fight against the White Walkers. She wants to let the White Walkers grind down her enemies. Jaime is disgusted by this and leaves towards the North.
Cersei awakens in a bed soaked with blood (her last scene)
Sansa sentences Littlefinger to death, he is executed by Arya.
Jon's true parentage gets revealed by Bran and Sam
Flashback to the marriage between Rhaegar Targaryen and Lyanna Stark.
jon and Daenerys leave by fleet towards the North. On the boat Daenerys and Jon have sex for the first time.
Last scene: The Night's King attacks the Wall riding an undead Vyserion who breathes blue fire, a big chunk of the wall falls down.
yes
aint even gonna read this shit nigga 

Offline Keef

• Old Player
  • Retired
  • Characters: Anxyz, Scathe
  • Faction: Outcasts☆
Jon and his allies bring the captured wight to a big parlay with Cersei and her allies at the Dragonpit in King's Landing. The Hound chops the wight in half, but the wight still tries to attack. They demonstrate it can only be killed by fire or dragonglass (?). Cersei promises to send Lannister soldiers North to help against the White Walkers. After the meeting, Euron leaves with his fleet, and Tyrion has a private talk with Cersei.
Cersei reveals to Jaime that she will not fulfill her promise to support the fight against the White Walkers. She wants to let the White Walkers grind down her enemies. Jaime is disgusted by this and leaves towards the North.
jon and Daenerys leave by fleet towards the North. On the boat Daenerys and Jon have sex for the first time.
Last scene: The Night's King attacks the Wall riding an undead Vyserion who breathes blue fire, a big chunk of the wall falls down.
yes
Tf, is that supposed to be ep 6 or possible ep 7? That def didnt happen in 6, whichfelt rushed af w/forced scenes that take place just cos the plot needs it to happen. @dumbest jon snow moment in history of GoT

If thats ep 7 then im coming for your daughter and your life 

Last Edit: Aug 16, 2017, 04:47 pm by Praedyth

Offline Keef

• Old Player
  • Retired
The ep was still absolutely amazing tho

Offline Bill Dipperly

• God of TW
  • Faction: storm
Tf, is that supposed to be ep 6 or possible ep 7? That def didnt happen in 6, whichfelt rushed af w/forced scenes that take place just cos the plot needs it to happen. @dumbest jon snow moment in history of GoT

If thats ep 7 then im coming for your daughter and your life
ep 7 my friend

Offline Keef

• Old Player
  • Retired

Offline Aloha

• Old Player

Offline Aloha

• Old Player

boatsex incoming

Episode 6 ruined me.
Kitten | Darling | Charming | Baby | Fragile | Princess | Crybaby | Vixen | Sassy

art hoarde

Offline Bee

• B
  • ok
Breaking Bad was better
Breaking Bad was better
michael jordan of tv series

Offline Atemwende

• Sans Soleil
  • Characters: Rivaille Rivers Notte Near Noia Atemwende Shanghai Malraux
  • Faction: Vengeance
why does any1 care about garbage which isn't comparable to lotr?
There is no other high fantasy novel which is comparable to LotR. Having set the bar so high ( 3rd most sold copies after Don Quixote and something I cant remember) it will remain at the top for eons to come. Let me preface quickly by saying I have read all of J.R.R Tolkien's work (yes all of it even some of the unpublished notes). The thematic styles are different at their core. Tolkien focused on overcoming adversity with courage and bravery, the classical portrayal of good versus evil that embodied the genre of high fantasy and heroism. While the crux of George's thematic style epitomizes the human heart's perpetual struggle of being inertly good or evil. Honestly I think George has showed the dark, lustful and vainglorious side of humans we never get to really perceive in high fantasy. There is something special about the way Joffrey killed Ros  that demonstrates the despotic power that resides where men believe it resides. You really cannot compare them. Though I still prefer LotR just because of Glorfindel, Earendil, Ecthelion and of course, Feanor(bae). Though Oberyn is up there, along with The Sword of the Morning.

i actually enjoy it cuz show doesnt have real main character there is so much stories and things going on its quite interesting compared to boring 1 main character (i will beat all with no problem what so ever) type of shyt
Yes it tells the story from different perspectives and you have different sides to root for. There are no evil men in Westeros. They are perceived as evil by the opposite side as each has their own innately manufactured conception of right and wrong which makes the story so complex.

Offline Tiphie

• 🌀Iryō-nin🌀
yes
So someone said it, can I add more?  :tiger-25: :tiger-26: :tiger-2:

Offline Teru

• Moderated
  • Toxic
  • Characters: Teru
  • Faction: PWin2k18LUL
Breaking Bad was better
Yep. Can't really compare them though. The new got season has been getting until the last 2-3 episodes Imo. Leaked one was OP though
good patch HEHEHEHHEH