I think I am a legend

Offline Keef

• Old Player
  • Retired
  • Characters: Anxyz, Scathe
  • Faction: Outcasts☆
On 16/08/2017 at 7:56 PM, Lukas wrote:
> i go make forum post

LMFAO you actually ***in did it, what a legend. Server ratings will now skyrocket dude, people waiting for gay patch and they get this gem instead.

Offline Areashi

• Banned
why does any1 care about garbage which isn't comparable to lotr?

Offline Herr Rev

• Gott mit uns
  • Outcastian
  • Faction: Das reich, Outcasts☆
guys fuucking jaime dies by cersei she go insane

Offline aaaaaa

• Moderated
why does any1 care about garbage which isn't comparable to lotr?
i actually enjoy it cuz show doesnt have real main character there is so much stories and things going on its quite interesting compared to boring 1 main character (i will beat all with no problem what so ever) type of shyt 

Offline Azey

• Old Player
episode 6 only? I got 7 also

Offline Top50 Genji EU

• Old Player
  • Characters: solo Q to Grand Master
me too i saw 7 already 

Offline aaaaaa

• Moderated
Wow pls share...also its real if ppl dont trust
Its recorded by some device but the quality is perfect, sound is great even tho guy that recorded coughs at some point (it didnt scare me ok...) so ya its real I will upload screenshots if you still need proof

Offline Bill Dipperly

• God of TW
  • Faction: storm
Jon and his allies bring the captured wight to a big parlay with Cersei and her allies at the Dragonpit in King's Landing. The Hound chops the wight in half, but the wight still tries to attack. They demonstrate it can only be killed by fire or dragonglass (?). Cersei promises to send Lannister soldiers North to help against the White Walkers. After the meeting, Euron leaves with his fleet, and Tyrion has a private talk with Cersei.
Jon and Daenerys return to Dragonstone. 
Theon has a fight with an Ironborn at the beach of Dragonstone.
Cersei reveals to Jaime that she will not fulfill her promise to support the fight against the White Walkers. She wants to let the White Walkers grind down her enemies. Jaime is disgusted by this and leaves towards the North.
Cersei awakens in a bed soaked with blood (her last scene)
Sansa sentences Littlefinger to death, he is executed by Arya.
Jon's true parentage gets revealed by Bran and Sam
Flashback to the marriage between Rhaegar Targaryen and Lyanna Stark.
jon and Daenerys leave by fleet towards the North. On the boat Daenerys and Jon have sex for the first time.
Last scene: The Night's King attacks the Wall riding an undead Vyserion who breathes blue fire, a big chunk of the wall falls down.
yes

Offline ♦TwIFuuuNy♦

• Forum Veteran
  • Characters: TwIFuuuNy
  • Faction: Faliu

Offline Swink

• Scumbag
  • Faction: Tyrants
Jon and his allies bring the captured wight to a big parlay with Cersei and her allies at the Dragonpit in King's Landing. The Hound chops the wight in half, but the wight still tries to attack. They demonstrate it can only be killed by fire or dragonglass (?). Cersei promises to send Lannister soldiers North to help against the White Walkers. After the meeting, Euron leaves with his fleet, and Tyrion has a private talk with Cersei. Jon and Daenerys return to Dragonstone. Theon has a fight with an Ironborn at the beach of Dragonstone. Cersei reveals to Jaime that she will not fulfill her promise to support the fight against the White Walkers. She wants to let the White Walkers grind down her enemies. Jaime is disgusted by this and leaves towards the North. Cersei awakens in a bed soaked with blood (her last scene) Sansa sentences Littlefinger to death, he is executed by Arya. Jon's true parentage gets revealed by Bran and Sam Flashback to the marriage between Rhaegar Targaryen and Lyanna Stark. jon and Daenerys leave by fleet towards the North. On the boat Daenerys and Jon have sex for the first time. Last scene: The Night's King attacks the Wall riding an undead Vyserion who breathes blue fire, a big chunk of the wall falls down. yes

u little btch

Offline Azey

• Old Player
Jon and his allies bring the captured wight to a big parlay with Cersei and her allies at the Dragonpit in King's Landing. The Hound chops the wight in half, but the wight still tries to attack. They demonstrate it can only be killed by fire or dragonglass (?). Cersei promises to send Lannister soldiers North to help against the White Walkers. After the meeting, Euron leaves with his fleet, and Tyrion has a private talk with Cersei.
Cersei reveals to Jaime that she will not fulfill her promise to support the fight against the White Walkers. She wants to let the White Walkers grind down her enemies. Jaime is disgusted by this and leaves towards the North.
Flashback to the marriage between Rhaegar Targaryen and Lyanna Stark.
jon and Daenerys leave by fleet towards the North. On the boat Daenerys and Jon have sex for the first time.
Last scene: The Night's King attacks the Wall riding an undead Vyserion who breathes blue fire, a big chunk of the wall falls down.
yes
more
Last Edit: Aug 25, 2017, 02:27 pm by Azey

Offline dove

• Forum Veteran
Flashback to the marriage between Rhaegar Targaryen and Lyanna Stark.
jon and Daenerys leave by fleet towards the North. On the boat Daenerys and Jon have sex for the first time.
yes
die