Epic Perfect World

Sage Barb str or vit?

Offline flores9109

Sorry for this noob question i just want to make sure btw what stat should i prioritize if i will going to be a sage barb?vit or str?and what about the stones that i will goign to put on my armors?thanks

Offline yep

Hi bro.

I myself haven't been playing the barbarian class, but I can easily conclude that you don't need any vitality for PvE at all.
For a small scale PK I don't think VIT is needed either as it isn't as helpful attribute as STR or DEX. So probably the best stat distribution here would be going STR with enough DEX to provide reliable accuracy.
When it comes to mass PvP, if your task is to survive the longest and grab enemy's attention, then VIT is indeed helpful and here you could go minimum DEX required for weapon and add VIT instead.
For TW activity, just go full VIT with minimal STR and DEX required for weapon, as this build will be the most efficient for your team's task.

If someone has different view about this, I will be glad to be corrected.

Offline Dombra

Hi bro.

I myself haven't been playing the barbarian class, but I can easily conclude that you don't need any vitality for PvE at all.
For a small scale PK I don't think VIT is needed either as it isn't as helpful attribute as STR or DEX. So probably the best stat distribution here would be going STR with enough DEX to provide reliable accuracy.
When it comes to mass PvP, if your task is to survive the longest and grab enemy's attention, then VIT is indeed helpful and here you could go minimum DEX required for weapon and add VIT instead.
For TW activity, just go full VIT with minimal STR and DEX required for weapon, as this build will be the most efficient for your team's task.

If someone has different view about this, I will be glad to be corrected.
On the dex part, up to you really, you can go min. dex too and get god's giving bless + blood bath, that should grant you decent acc, if you think it's not enough tho invest a bit more. 
If you don't plan on going big-scale PKs just stick to a STR build, if you do go to bigger-scale PKs a more vit oriented one (min vit for cape, rest STR for example) will be better. 
For pve it's just whatever, full STR is the way. 

As long as you use your skills correctly any build will work (pls no mag build memes) ~ (and refer to cornered beast, stuns, knock downs etc.)
Barbarian - Untamed Barbarian - Biggest D(efense)
DatBoi - Human Warrior - Fam want CC?
ToadGod - Nightshade Duskblade - Hippity Hoppity get off my property
[/center]

Offline Mitch

• uwu motherfucker
  • I am a poop #echogmabuse
  • Characters: ★Michalynn★Brooklynn★
  • Faction: Outcasts☆
On the dex part, up to you really, you can go min. dex too and get god's giving bless + blood bath, that should grant you decent acc, if you think it's not enough tho invest a bit more.
If you don't plan on going big-scale PKs just stick to a STR build, if you do go to bigger-scale PKs a more vit oriented one (min vit for cape, rest STR for example) will be better.
For pve it's just whatever, full STR is the way.

As long as you use your skills correctly any build will work (pls no mag build memes) ~ (and refer to cornered beast, stuns, knock downs etc.)
what about dex mag build my dude c;

Offline Dombra

what about dex mag build my dude c;
Only if you go 300 str, 300 vit, 300 dex, 300 mag.
[/center]

Offline 𝓛𝓾𝓲𝓲𝔃𝓮𝓻𝓪

• Forum Veteran
  • Faction: Artifex
Magic build op

Offline Mitch

• uwu motherfucker
  • I am a poop #echogmabuse
  • Characters: ★Michalynn★Brooklynn★
  • Faction: Outcasts☆
Only if you go 300 str, 300 vit, 300 dex, 300 mag.
best build.

Offline Hell

• Characters: Kamisama / Akumaa
If your playing sage barb. Id suggest Staying in a minimum dex and full strength build. You already have more hp and physical defense then your demon counterpart and since 3 of your skills are guarenteed to hit you shouldnt use bloodbath which wouldnt boost your accuracy my much regardless as sage. For TW or Mass Scale pk just go minimum str (447) and dex (84) and stack the rest in vit. As a sage barb you can still hit up to 16k on Light armor and arcane classes in vit build. Personally i stay in full str build 95% of the time.
Last Edit: Aug 15, 2017, 07:09 pm by Hell
In order to succeed, your desire for success should be greater than your fear of failure.

Offline Dombra

If your playing sage barb. Id suggest Staying in a minimum dex and full strength build. You already have more hp and physical defense then your demon counterpart and since 3 of your skills are guarenteed to hit you shouldnt use bloodbath which wouldnt boost your accuracy my much regardless as sage. For TW or Mass Scale pk just go minimum str (447) and dex (84) and stack the rest in vit. As a sage barb you can still hit up to 16k on Light armor and arcane classes in vit build. Personally i stay in full str build 95% of the time.
BloodBath is always worth it, you lose about 2~3k hp max, which on 75k won't make much difference and makes a huge difference in hitting skills that don't have the guaranteed hit imo.
[/center]

Offline flores9109

thanks for the help guys much appreciated