Epic Perfect World

EPW is so laggy

Offline marqueemark

Sorry for this stupid statement but im playing this EPW and this is the most laggiest game that  ive ever played this is more "laggier" than dragon nest,overwatch,dota 2,and blade and soul combine everytime especially during evening(ph time)i got like 2000ping especially on dungeons(im leveling as of now but because of high ping i died often times)i dont know if im the only one experiencing this kind of lag/ping/fps drop whatever i already lowered my game setting and use simple model mode yet doesnt work

My PC specs are
Intel core I3 proc
GT730 vcard
8gb ram
500gb HDD
a stable net connection

Yes i know my pc is not worth a "pc master race thingy type"but honestly i can play those games that i mentioned above on high settings without any problem im hoping that EPW improved there game in terms of lag issues 

Offline ✦Tea✦

• GreatWall Defender
  • 1514 AG SB family
  • Characters: _Sunset
  • Faction: AxeメGroup
What can you expect from a ph internet..  :normal-2: :normal-2: game is fine when i played before my ping is at 400 to 500ms . Which I believe mostly ph players have the same ping.
To know what is right and to choose to ignore is an act of a coward.

Offline yep

Hi sir!  If you are using wireless internet, switch to cable, you will notice immediate improvement in ping.
In game options you can use "Simple models" and reduce rendering distance, disable shadows and glow for better FPS ratio.

Offline PedroSner

• #TeamSner
  • Disbanded Tyrants, Siege, Savagery ,Hangover, AG, AE, Cardinals,and made them RQ to a diff server
  • Characters: PedroSner/ Sner
  • Faction: Artifex Leader
lmao gm fix lag
Disbanded Tyrants, Siege, Savagery ,Hangover, AG, AE, Cardinals,and made them RQ to a diff server. After that went to that server disbanded them there and disbanded that server aswell.

Offline Herr Rev

• Gott mit uns
  • Outcastian
  • Faction: Das reich, Outcasts☆
lmao gm fix lag
dude seriouslyhhh fix pleaseeeeee

Offline Teru

• Moderated
  • Toxic
  • Characters: Teru
  • Faction: PWin2k18LUL
Put on simple models and reduce effects. Only way to get playable frame rate in PW. The game engine only supports a single thread and also didn't have the code updated for new CPU architectures. They're working on a new engine but it's gonna be like 2 years until that shit comes out on private server (if it gets leaked)
good patch HEHEHEHHEH

Offline marqueemark

Thanks for the reply guys i just asked this because i dont know if i can do dual mode if im lagging even in one character(you all know the farming alt method)

Offline 1337

• The Maestro
  • Characters: MCCCXXXVII, Creampie
  • Faction: Outcasts☆
dude seriouslyhhh fix pleaseeeeee
:normal-46: