Epic Perfect World

Need technical support

Offline sidaxag

• Beginner
Hi everyone and epic staff, 

I cant access to my user panel to vote from computer, i have to use the phone, is this to everyone or just me, also i am not getting 10 gold since the first vote that i did, now i am getting 6 or 8 and the timers appear in links. 

I dont know if you can help me pleaseee!!!

Offline lยรtŦยl_คเ๓

• тαѕнα
  • #Flowered♥✿ ⚜ Thiru ugly
  • Characters: Lustful_Aim
  • Faction: 0FkGiven

I cant access to my user panel to vote from computer, i have to use the phone, is this to everyone or just me, also i am not getting 10 gold since the first vote that i did, now i am getting 6 or 8 and the timers appear in links.

Hey there,
What do you mean when you say you cannot access the panel from your computer? What happens when you try to go there on the pc? 
As for only getting 6 or 8 gold are you voting on just one account? If the countdown appears it means the vote was successful and the gold is being delivered to your account. You can also try to relog your account if the correct amount of gold doesn't appear and check again.

If none of these work and you aren't voting on multiple accounts and are still having trouble it would be best for you to post on the heldesk HERE

Chocolatewashereshh.

Offline yep

Hello, this looks like someone else from the same network already voted within last 6/12 hours. Just continue using your phone to vote if this works for you!

Offline foxxyred2

• If It's Not Fun Don't Do It
Hi all, Im having the same problem, i log in on my lap top, so different IP address and the user panel just erases my uername and pass word and leaves me with empty boxes on the screen. Its been happening since the big update, any advice or help would be gratefully recieved. 
Thank you in advance :)