Epic Perfect World

Some questions again

Offline marqueemark

1.Is it ok if im using a dex genie(longevity)even im using psychic?because thats the reward given to me
2.which is better?farm materials and craft your own gears or just buy to the other players(even though it will be expensive)
3.Can i get random stats on crafting?

Offline lยรtŦยl_คเ๓

• тαѕнα
  • #Flowered♥✿ ⚜ Thiru ugly
  • Characters: Lustful_Aim
  • Faction: 0FkGiven
1.Is it ok if im using a dex genie(longevity)even im using psychic?because thats the reward given to me
2.which is better?farm materials and craft your own gears or just buy to the other players(even though it will be expensive)
3.Can i get random stats on crafting?
1. You can use it if you really want to but it would be better if you used a mag/vit based genie (zeal, discipline, life, death) and build it with about 100 points in Magic and the rest in Vitality.  

2. I'm not sure what level you are but r8 gear is the best gear to get, it requires level 150 and 200,000 rep (rep is easiest to get by voting for gold takes about 4 or 5 Votes to get, if I remember correctly) You can also check this r8 guide that explains how to get the r8 and such HERE

3. As for random stats on crafting... I'm not sure exactly what you mean, but if you mean on armors then on r8 you get random stats and you can re-roll them to get the desired stats you want for your class. You can check this guide to see all the possible chance for psychic r8 gears as well as the other classes HERE

Also, I'm not sure if you are a new player here, but if you are Echo has made a wonderful guide for beginners that you can check out HERE

Chocolatewashereshh.

Offline DoubleOseven

• Characters: DoubleOseven
  • Faction: In Your Heart!

Offline Rikku

• This sin hates PVP
  • cuz :)
  • Characters: Yuffie
1: No. Pick up a Vit/Mag genie and (over time) attempt to get a better one. Patience is KEY to this; you won't be given a 150/150 genie here (see spoiler)

2: Dragon is the best end-game gear for PVE, hands down. You CAN use R8 just fine, especially as a psychic, though.
For PVP, R8 is the end-game gear you want. It requires 200,000 rep and takes 2-4 days to get, depending on how many times you vote per site.
Links 1 & 2 can be voted on every 6 (six) hours, while link 3 can be voted on only once a day. Links 1 & 2 both give 250 silver (2.5 gold), while link 3 gives 500 silver (5 gold).
(The PVE info is slightly biased, as it is coming from a Cleric's PoV.)

3: Yes. However, there are certain rolls you want as a psy. Just like with getting your genie, this does take time, and having patience while getting mats is KEY. You are NOT handed everything on a silver platter & are told to "go have fun." Even on a PvP server, there is quite a bit of grinding you have to do to get everything perfect.
:)