Hello, the patch link does not work, PWI to EPW patch HELPPPPPPPP :'(

Offline lยรtŦยl_คเ๓

• тαѕнα
  • #Flowered♥✿ ⚜ Thiru ugly
  • Characters: Lustful_Aim
  • Faction: 0FkGiven
Hello, the patch link does not work, PWI to EPW patch HELPPPPPPPP :'(

Hey there,
PWI is running on the Neverfall Expansion now, so that patch will no longer work anymore and the link was removed.
Though I will let a GM or Burdette know to remove the PWI to EPW Patch link from the Download Section so others don't mistakenly try to click it in the future :)

EDIT: You will have to download our Full Client from the "Download"  > "Game Client" > "EPW: Eclipse Client"

Chocolatewashereshh.

Offline yep

Hey there,
PWI is running on the Neverfall Expansion now, so that patch will no longer work anymore and the link was removed.
Though I will let a GM or Burdette know to remove the PWI to EPW Patch link from the Download Section so others don't mistakenly try to click it in the future :)

EDIT: You will have to download our Full Client from the "Download" > "Game Client" > "EPW: Eclipse Client"
Why remove? If it doesn't work, then it should be fixed, not deleted...

Offline Rikku

• This sin hates PVP
  • cuz :)
  • Characters: Yuffie
Why remove? If it doesn't work, then it should be fixed, not deleted...
Because it can't be fixed. Using that patch corrupts models.pck, requiring a full reinstall of the 1.5.3 client.
If it doesn't corrupt that file, it causes some VERY ANNOYING BUGS to pop up. These aren't in the main game client, but exist with ANY non-EPW game patch. And I do mean ANY.

Yes, even using the official PWI client with that patch gets affected.
:)

Offline yep

Because it can't be fixed. Using that patch corrupts models.pck, requiring a full reinstall of the 1.5.3 client.
If it doesn't corrupt that file, it causes some VERY ANNOYING BUGS to pop up. These aren't in the main game client, but exist with ANY non-EPW game patch. And I do mean ANY.

Yes, even using the official PWI client with that patch gets affected.
Any bug could be fixed by Burdette if he only took his time to do this.