Epic Perfect World

Nirvana to hard

Offline Adzang

I'm not a fan of this new patch Nirvana is to hard now. Took me 20mins+ per each boss and died the 3rd boss and at the moment nirv is all I can do unless I wanna make alts. My char is a seeker with all g17 lvl143 and everything is maxed and stoned. I also had a barb with me so at the time I had 37k hp and still for 1hit.

Offline sixer

dont solo then

Offline Adzang

Well I wouldn't solo if it was possible to get a squad as there is not that many people that play here.

Offline original Psycho

• a player from late 2011, OG as one can be
  • Characters: Psycho
the only reason to make nirvy harder i think was if better drops were added (more raps and uncannies), cause it's gonna be even more of a pain to farm them for g18 armour.

Offline Ajla

• Ajla
  • Characters: Anaire - Jargja
  • Faction: Artifex
I agree with winnn.
First of all u can only get 3 free keys a day, another costs 1 mill, which doesn't seem alot, but try do muliruns and u'll see the numbers of coins spend ad up real quick.
If u solo'd nirvana u'd only get round 10 uncannies/run (for me not even raptures since i couldn't solo last boss)
So take a squad with u , split it equal, u'd only get 1 canny a run, 2 if u split random and get lucky. Means u have to spend 1 mill for 1 canny... 40 needed for 1 piece of armor... Do the math.

Offline Epica

• Old Player
6 raps from last boss isnt enough? wth
its more than enough dont complain about it.

seekers cant solo NV cuz no aps enough. taking a barb its the same as taking none, since u can add Pierce Stones to ur weapon.

i didnt try yet the new nv but i'll try now  ;)

the only thing i agree in this post is the cost on the Keys from God's Giving. 1m is too much :/ i'll try and get Agatio to change it or maybe he have reasons to be so expensive hehe.

Offline Rhelanna

I agree with winnn.
First of all u can only get 3 free keys a day, another costs 1 mill, which doesn't seem alot, but try do muliruns and u'll see the numbers of coins spend ad up real quick.

Free keys where? Cuz the Mysterious Old Man in Raging Tides was wanting to charge me 3 mil per key.

Offline Epica

• Old Player
if u talk to Mysterious Old Man in Tideborn, theres a quest named Mysterious Old Man. click it and and click another 8 times lol u will get 3 free keys. (daily)

Offline Adzang

6 raps from last boss isnt enough? wth
its more than enough dont complain about it.

seekers cant solo NV cuz no aps enough. taking a barb its the same as taking none, since u can add Pierce Stones to ur weapon.

i didnt try yet the new nv but i'll try now  ;)

the only thing i agree in this post is the cost on the Keys from God's Giving. 1m is too much :/ i'll try and get Agatio to change it or maybe he have reasons to be so expensive hehe.
The part in regards to not enough raps is in regards to having a full squad  but in any case I disagree this means all would have to either have sins in a squad or make a sin which kinda defeats the purpose of using your favourite class.

Offline Epica

• Old Player
u dont need a sin on a full squad, take a cleric ;)

but i ran the "new" nirvana, and yes its hard even to solo purposes. i alrdy told Agatio, but since hes at work, only later he will tell me anything about this.

Offline Chum

• Fail Barb
  • Characters: Chum, Swampy
Here's what I don't understand.

Agatio claims he buffed the bosses by 50%.

Before the patch, my 148 full nirvy claw barb was hitting around 25k sparked non-crit with no debuffs.
After the patch, that same claw barb is now hitting 6k sparked non-crit with no debuffs.

I don't really see how making me deal 80% less damage is making them 50% stronger.  :-X

Offline Agatio

• Game Veteran
Drop rate is fine, bosses may indeed be too strong for small parties, their level will be reduced from 175 to 160.
Keys will be a bit cheaper too :P
Last Edit: Mar 30, 2012, 02:45 pm by Agatio

Offline darknae

• Come at me Bro?
Weak, the bosses are easy, get in a big guild, take a six man crew that understands its your run hence your drops and run it, its not that hard people sheesh, quit being whiners sheesh
Your greatest enemy is your own ego

Offline Rhelanna

quit being whiners sheesh

That's a bit hypocritical since you were just whining the other day about fcc not giving enough exp for you. ijs

Not everyone wants to be in some big faction. Some people are quite happy where they are.
Last Edit: Mar 30, 2012, 09:36 pm by Rhelanna

Offline Tinykiller

• Boooooooyaaaaaa
If your in a full squad then no 6 raps is not enought 1 each you will need to do 40 runs just to get your wep and have a small chance in getting uncanny on other bosses and if u wanna solo as a sin dont bother unless u have full nv gear already :/
_Cocaine_! - Lvl 150 barb
Cocaiinee - Lvl 150 sin
Bangers - Lvl 140 physic
Coocaine - Lvl 150 seeker
<3Tiny - Lvl 150 Wizzard
_Cocaine_ - Lvl 150 Archer
Tinykiller - Lvl 150 Bm