Epic Perfect World

✠Dead's Avy Shop✠ OPEN again

Offline ✝𝓓𝖊𝖆𝖉✝

• ᴏᴍᴀᴇ ᴡᴀ ᴍᴏᴜ sʜɪɴᴅᴇɪʀᴜ
  • Quittereded. Add me on my boring IG: Babu__shka if you're curious about my (no) life
  • Characters: Varonna
  • Faction: HausStark

What you'll need for a request
✠  Good quality picture of your character, either front or side, up to you (please take pictures with the F9 camera function or else it's always messed up.) Alternatively, we can meet up in game if you for some reason, can't take a good quality screenshot.
✠ 100 EC or gtfo (seriously it's very cheap and more like a symbolic payment than some serious business)
✠ Post right away, don't reserve please, or if you do, edit as soon as posible
✠ Colors you prefer
✠ Let me know if you want your name on it
✠  Any extra info you consider migh help me make your avy better (optional)

OPEN

I'm opening up three slots only, for now.

Payment can be sent to Varonna. After the icon is done.

Last Edit: Oct 05, 2017, 12:18 pm by ✝𝓥𝔞𝔯𝔬𝔫𝔫𝔞✝

The game is dead and full of errors

Huge thanks to few of my friends for making my stay here all these years so enjoyable. And sending love to every pleasant stranger/member of this community too <3
And to those few angsty bitches I have encountered. Darlings, periods every day aren't normal, make appointments with gynecologists asap
Much love and peace Epic 🖤

Oh and also R.I.P. )))

Offline ✝𝓓𝖊𝖆𝖉✝

• ᴏᴍᴀᴇ ᴡᴀ ᴍᴏᴜ sʜɪɴᴅᴇɪʀᴜ
  • Quittereded. Add me on my boring IG: Babu__shka if you're curious about my (no) life
  • Characters: Varonna
  • Faction: HausStark
Back and reopening now and letting you know that even though this will probably go down due to inactivity, it is open as long as the sign says so  :)

The game is dead and full of errors

Huge thanks to few of my friends for making my stay here all these years so enjoyable. And sending love to every pleasant stranger/member of this community too <3
And to those few angsty bitches I have encountered. Darlings, periods every day aren't normal, make appointments with gynecologists asap
Much love and peace Epic 🖤

Oh and also R.I.P. )))