Epic Perfect World

Treasure Quests

Offline jhonies

I would like to address an issue with the treasure quests which are given by Sharp Spear. No this is not a matter of the drops of EC like the past few forums have been about. This is a matter of the quest is simply not there when I try to do it on another toon. So I did it on my sin and swapped over to another toon to get the quest. When I went to Sharp Spear...there was no quest to be obtained. I don't know if anyone else has experienced this issue considering I saw the bit about getting EC off of these quests in another topic and that person has several alts he does it on and they all worked fine on the same account. Can someone help me out? I would greatly appreciate it. Thank you.

Offline Chire

Did you maybe try to relog? After finishing on the main
KingCobra guides to dph and aps assasin. pay attention to the veri simple steps.
Aps assasin
1-donate ur house and live in a box to get 0.15 wrist on rank 8
2-get a genie with absolute domain,holy path,and 1 lv wind shield for 5 aps.
3-get shitload of wood pills and go ***ing pk

Dph assasin

1-Buy Rank 8 and pray allah for gof daggers and crit/dex on gear
2-Pray Allah for zerk+ crits and use earth rift like retarded  (Pray require minium of 6 hours a day for max gof proc)
...IF none of that work delete epic>go play Hello Kitty :normal-1:

Offline Shay

• Forum Veteran
  • Shhh... I'm hiding from negative people
All I know is that everytime I do that quest, I get the 1st map from the NPC.  Then I go to the spot on the map kill the boss, and end up with 25 rep and done.  lol  I know there is more to it, but I don't get that far.
( 1 time I actually got a few items  ;D )

Offline jhonies

I tried that after I switched over to my second character. It didn't work even after that. I don't know what the deal is. :/

Offline Chire

I tried that after I switched over to my second character. It didn't work even after that. I don't know what the deal is. :/

Awh :< Im sure its a bug, just like pv does some times, people lose mobs, or it fails even at entering. So hope you get your answer fast <3
KingCobra guides to dph and aps assasin. pay attention to the veri simple steps.
Aps assasin

Dph assasin

2-Pray Allah for zerk+ crits and use earth rift like retarded  (Pray require minium of 6 hours a day for max gof proc)

Offline jhonies

Awh :< Im sure its a bug, just like pv does some times, people lose mobs, or it fails even at entering. So hope you get your answer fast <3

Thankies :3 Me too x.x I want the rewards because there have been people saying they walk away with like 250-500 EC off those quests a day e.e <,....,< ALL OF MY WANT! -Doesn't want to farm PV forever because drop rates are crap- /RANT /Rant over :3

Offline Chire

Thankies :3 Me too x.x I want the rewards because there have been people saying they walk away with like 250-500 EC off those quests a day e.e <,....,< ALL OF MY WANT! -Doesn't want to farm PV forever because drop rates are crap- /RANT /Rant over :3

Awwww *huggles* I am sure Aga will fix it, and as far as EC from maps go, well if you are lucky yes you can have that much, if not oh well :< next time :< I got only once on the psy xD but I like coins more *o*
Aps assasin

Dph assasin

Offline jhonies

Awwww *huggles* I am sure Aga will fix it, and as far as EC from maps go, well if you are lucky yes you can have that much, if not oh well :< next time :< I got only once on the psy xD but I like coins more *o*

-Huggles back- I like coin too but I wants EC so I can get my rep badges <.< -Is a quest fanatic at times and wants to be able to do them without issues- e.e

Offline Chire

-Huggles back- I like coin too but I wants EC so I can get my rep badges <.< -Is a quest fanatic at times and wants to be able to do them without issues- e.e

xD silly! Well I farmed my rep with delta,bh's,pv,blue r purple divine quests, bought them with coins etc. Took me like a week I think o.o
Aps assasin

Dph assasin

Offline jhonies

Herp derp, problem solved. -Feels like an idiot because of the fact that my character was completely broke- xD

Offline Chire

Herp derp, problem solved. -Feels like an idiot because of the fact that my character was completely broke- xD

LMFAO only coins were the problem? xD aw !
Aps assasin

Dph assasin

Offline C

• ☾⋆
  • Characters: Beloved | Jedi
I don't think it'd be a bad idea to maybe get 10 ec for the Sharp Spear quest..
Considering how difficult it can get.

Just an idea.

Offline Darunia ஜ

• ...Because it is.
  • Censorship is the bane of creativity.
  • Characters: An ungodly amount
  • Faction: Tragic
It's not hard, unless you mean the bosses on the Enlightened path; those do hit like trucks.  But I managed to kill it with level 120's so it can't be that bad.

Stay Classy.
Mikau - 150 Sage Archer (unofficially retired)
Darunia - 150 Demon Cleric (unoffical new main)
Catfish - 150 Sage Psy (main PK gal)
Phalanx - 150 Demon BM (because impulsive)

Offline jhonies

LMFAO only coins were the problem? xD aw !

Yeah, it was only coins ._. Eh I got lucky on one quest and got two treasure maps from the boss xD Still no EC though but that doesn't mean I won't stop trying >:3

Offline Darunia ஜ

• ...Because it is.
  • Censorship is the bane of creativity.
  • Characters: An ungodly amount
  • Faction: Tragic
Yeah, I did not take into account that you won't see the quest if you don't have 88,888 coins since I'm never broke on any of my chars.

Stay Classy.
Mikau - 150 Sage Archer (unofficially retired)
Darunia - 150 Demon Cleric (unoffical new main)
Catfish - 150 Sage Psy (main PK gal)
Phalanx - 150 Demon BM (because impulsive)