Epic Perfect World

Patch v57

Offline mizukano

sins have more attk/def lvls then psys in black (just leavin that out there)

Offline Therras

• Papi.
Patch v57 notes:
  • New mounts, battle pets and all-class pets for Event Tokens, along with new way of gaining them (more details soon)
  • balance changes:
    - r8 set bonus for three parts for Clerics and Mystics is now +15% phys def instead of crit/def lvl
    - new blessing +10% phys def for Venos and Mystics
    - removed +5atk/def lvl on Archer's blessing
  • added faction icons
  • other minor changes
LOOL SERIOUSLY??? HAVE YOU EVER FOUGHT A CLERIC/MYSTIC WITH PURIFY WEP?? Purify wep is already OP for clerics plus they heal and the shields. and Mystic LOOOL LOLOLOLOLOL meng you should test these changes before you put them into the game. No offense. LOL :normal-2:
aww dw if will be op aga remove it as u can see happen to archers
now i can kill archers better in stealth 5 less def lv <3 ^^
OP¿? SERIOUSLY????? PURIFY SWORD WAS ALREADY OP, IMAGINE WITH THESE BLESSINGS, this is just ******, not OP, you just gotta fight a cleric with purify wep, and you will end up realizing THIS IS OP, the chance of being purified while being attacked is way to high, I have tried even with DPH, AND LOOL VENOS, claws were not enough?? LOOOOOOOOOLL give Marrow to venos pliz :normal-2:

Tali

before u QQ u maybe want to know this, all HA clerics uses 3 HA gears means they gonna have to sacrifce one of their HA gears to get it which most likely will drop their hp and pdef. so in general they getting about 5k pdef extra and losing 2k hp

What about us AA tanks. QQ

Offline Therras

• Papi.
LOOL SERIOUSLY??? HAVE YOU EVER FOUGHT A CLERIC/MYSTIC WITH PURIFY WEP?? Purify wep is already OP for clerics plus they heal and the shields. and Mystic LOOOL LOLOLOLOLOL meng you should test these changes before you put them into the game. No offense. LOL :normal-2:

before u QQ u maybe want to know this, all HA clerics uses 3 HA gears means they gonna have to sacrifce one of their HA gears to get it which most likely will drop their hp and pdef. so in general they getting about 5k pdef extra and losing 2k hp
Yea why not make them tanks??Cause they made a sacrifice, LOOOOOOOOOOL :normal-2:

Offline Ɗҽʂιɠɳҽɾ

• Perma
  • Banned
u ppl  play sin and psy , u dun know how it was with veno or mystic
so chill up and look

Offline Aujami

• Old Player
Patch v57 notes:
  • New mounts, battle pets and all-class pets for Event Tokens, along with new way of gaining them (more details soon)
  • balance changes:
    - r8 set bonus for three parts for Clerics and Mystics is now +15% phys def instead of crit/def lvl
  • added faction icons
  • other minor changes
OP¿? SERIOUSLY????? PURIFY SWORD WAS ALREADY OP, IMAGINE WITH THESE BLESSINGS, this is just ******, not OP, you just gotta fight a cleric with purify wep, and you will end up realizing THIS IS OP, the chance of being purified while being attacked is way to high, I have tried even with DPH, AND LOOL VENOS, claws were not enough?? LOOOOOOOOOLL give Marrow to venos pliz :normal-2:

Offline Aujami

• Old Player

What about us AA tanks. QQ
ikr tali they jealous of us being AA tanks  :normal-25:

Offline Therras

• Papi.
Patch v57 notes:
  • balance changes:
  • added faction icons
  • other minor changes
OHHH MENG 2k HP THATS A LOOOOOT Clerics were not made to be tanky, venos or mystics, they can kill their opponent if you play them well but clerics. This is just another useless update made for QQers because they cant kill shit

Offline Therras

• Papi.

I think 10% pdef and 15% reduce phys damage taken are two different things, don't quote me though.
i may have said it the wrong way but i think ppl know what i meant
(holy crap i quoted you sorry xD)

Yeah, I hear you. Tali has 21k pdef standing, before the 10% blessing is going to be implemented.

Gon' be good.
^This. Did you know this "Tali" gurl is a veno?? Im a sin with 19k phy def and 9k magical defense with phy ornys.

Offline Mars Attacks!

• Forum Veteran
Patch v57 notes:
  • balance changes:
  • added faction icons
  • other minor changes

So, 25% more pdef for Mystics?
How is that a balance lol...

That's totally going to ruin DPH sins.

Offline Méme

• Kanye
  • It's like boss loaf soaked in dude soup.

Every time there's a patch, someone QQ's about assassins.

Bad Potato.

roses are red
violets are blue
omae wa mou shindeiru

Offline Mars Attacks!

• Forum Veteran

Bad Potato.

Do you know how long it takes a DPH sin to kill one mystic?

...time for me to change class

Offline Adversition

• A
  • I mean, boom!
Time to make Mystic main.

#Giving claws to veno was a dumb idea. Unless they can go foxform with it theres no reason to.

Because you'll miss like crazy without the foxform acc buff.
AND the most of all, venos don't get their passive phy attack buff UNLESS you go fox form.

Giving claws to veno is just like giving claws to Psychics. Needs fine tuning.
Society - DEMON ARCHERR
ZerkSoPro - SAGE SIN

Offline Therras

• Papi.
Patch v57 notes:
  • balance changes:
  • added faction icons
  • other minor changes

+1b

Offline mizukano

Bad Potato.
again sins have more attk AND def lvls then psys in black voodoo...ijs