Epic Perfect World

Patch v57

Offline Morath

You ARE aware that Seekers don't have the damage the Archer's bow for example has, right?

A seeker can out damage us with APS.

Offline Therras

• Papi.
LMFAOOOO dude, what part of pvp/PVE you didn't get? its also PVE SERVER which means YES they SHOULD focus on PVE also! Don't like it? Go play only pvp servers, die while farming cause someone pk's you and then QQ why there isn't a blue name button and fun farming like here.
But where are they focusing on pvp?? Creating WoodDummies everywhere???

Offline Therras

• Papi.
You do realize there's blue names? You do realize there's a reason for blue names? Yes some people play PvE? Yes Aga also cares about those as long as it's PvP/PvE because that's supposed to be that way?
Welcome to the world of a not fully PvP server you may shut off your computer now.
Then why dont make different kind of bless boxes, ones that are for pve and other ones for pvp?? Instead of removing the pvp ones to put the pve ones there.

Offline Therras

• Papi.
And you can't even speak proper english.
Next time you attempt to insult me, do it in english, not retardish.
And if simply appreciating their work is asslicking, then maybe you should just crack your skull open at the nearest wall and do everyone a favor with that.
:normal-2: Meng I can ***ing tell you are american, dat ***ing ego, you talk like you were some kind of specie superior to humans :normal-2:. As you should now by now, not everyone born in a country were they speak proper english. English is not the only language in the fcking world. So deal with it

Offline Mars Attacks!

• Forum Veteran
If Agatio wants PVE blessbox then put 4th option for it at the Scholar NPC.

Tali

- replaced atk/def lvl with slaying/warding lvl on blessings from the Roll Call quest (with duration increased to 24h)

why you do that...

Welp, looks like everyone's gonna scramble for 100k marriage cont now.

Offline Méme

• Kanye
  • It's like boss loaf soaked in dude soup.
dat ***ing ego, you talk like you were some kind of specie superior to humans

It's called Patriotism.

Cuddles is superior to everyone. Get off Tali's forums.

roses are red
violets are blue
omae wa mou shindeiru

Offline Méme

• Kanye
  • It's like boss loaf soaked in dude soup.
'-' No new fash... rq. ( Ye ye i know there's a lot of fash but the last ones on ecatomb are rly nice thats why i want em )

Especially for females! I know they already have a lot, but...I need moar. q.q

roses are red
violets are blue
omae wa mou shindeiru

Offline c3Po

• Characters: Uncomplete

I'm a PvE player. Piss off.  truth????
For me seems more you just like lick Gms ass :normal-49:

+1

Offline Therras

• Papi.
It's called Patriotism.

Cuddles is superior to everyone. Get off Tali's forums.
Patriotism you say? LOOOOOOOOOOOOOL THATS NOT PATRIOTISM :normal-2::normal-2::normal-2:

All they care is about themselves. They forget how different is the world to their country :normal-2::normal-2::normal-2:

Offline Elly

• Agony awaits
Gz guys, thread with most posts out of all non sticky threads and 7th in total. Go on.

Elly - 150 Sage venomancer
Decipher - 150 Demon mystic

[22:32:11] Chad: the name rev
[22:32:13] Chad: is foul language