ikr :P
cant wait to test mine too

Tali

Time to enjoy dat 20% pdef.
ikr :P
cant wait to test mine too

Brb tanking all

Offline mizukano

i think...the addition of 25% phys def on r8 mystics is a little...too much. u already have bms that are super tanky with the +15% mag def and now your added 25% to them...their getting a little too tanky and deal so much damage dont you think?

Tali

i think...the addition of 25% phys def on r8 mystics is a little...too much. u already have bms that are super tanky with the +15% mag def and now your added 25% to them...their getting a little too tanky and deal so much damage dont you think?

I think 10% pdef and 15% reduce phys damage taken are two different things, don't quote me though.

Offline C

• ☾⋆
  • Characters: Beloved | Jedi
Those new pets *_*

Offline mizukano

I think 10% pdef and 15% reduce phys damage taken are two different things, don't quote me though.
i may have said it the wrong way but i think ppl know what i meant
(holy crap i quoted you sorry xD)

Tali

i may have said it the wrong way but i think ppl know what i meant
(holy crap i quoted you sorry xD)

Yeah, I hear you. Tali has 21k pdef standing, before the 10% blessing is going to be implemented.

Gon' be good.

Offline Therras

• Papi.
Patch v57 notes:
  • New mounts, battle pets and all-class pets for Event Tokens, along with new way of gaining them (more details soon)
  • balance changes:
    - r8 set bonus for three parts for Clerics and Mystics is now +15% phys def instead of crit/def lvl
    - new blessing +10% phys def for Venos and Mystics
    - removed +5atk/def lvl on Archer's blessing
  • added faction icons
  • other minor changes
LOOL SERIOUSLY??? HAVE YOU EVER FOUGHT A CLERIC/MYSTIC WITH PURIFY WEP?? Purify wep is already OP for clerics plus they heal and the shields. and Mystic LOOOL LOLOLOLOLOL meng you should test these changes before you put them into the game. No offense. LOL :normal-2:

Offline Aujami

• Old Player
no mizu my mystic got 15k dpef with the 15% add so it will have about 17k-18k dpef self buff. which is not that much will be an extra 5k pdef for mystic

Offline Darunia ஜ

• ...Because it is.
  • Censorship is the bane of creativity.
  • Characters: An ungodly amount
  • Faction: Tragic
-1 on archer blessing bs.  Not everyone are demon archers with 1.25aps with bows, ijs.

Stay Classy.
Mikau - 150 Sage Archer (unofficially retired)
Darunia - 150 Demon Cleric (unoffical new main)
Catfish - 150 Sage Psy (main PK gal)
Phalanx - 150 Demon BM (because impulsive)

Offline Rueby

• The Empress
  • Na na na naaaaa
-10 on archer's blessing changes.
Rueby - Seeker | Klaudia - Mystic

Offline mizukano

no mizu my mystic got 15k dpef with the 15% add so it will have about 17k-18k dpef self buff. which is not that much will be an extra 5k pdef for mystic

25%* and think about it...taking away 25% of phys damage dealt to you is much different then just a 15% phys def increase

Offline Etherion

Patch v57 notes:
    • New mounts, battle pets and all-class pets for Event Tokens, along with new way of gaining them (more details soon)
    • balance changes:
      - r8 set bonus for three parts for Clerics and Mystics is now +15% phys def instead of crit/def lvl
    • added faction icons
    • other minor changes

[/list]

Looks like every one will be rolling mystics now. Dominant class in pk Gf other classes.

Offline DoomRazor

• Old Player
    • Characters: Angelofdeath Airyaman Saw
    Patch v57 notes:
    • balance changes:
    • added faction icons
    • other minor changes
    LOOL SERIOUSLY??? HAVE YOU EVER FOUGHT A CLERIC/MYSTIC WITH PURIFY WEP?? Purify wep is already OP for clerics plus they heal and the shields. and Mystic LOOOL LOLOLOLOLOL meng you should test these changes before you put them into the game. No offense. LOL :normal-2:
    aww dw if will be op aga remove it as u can see happen to archers
    now i can kill archers better in stealth 5 less def lv <3 ^^

Offline Ɗҽʂιɠɳҽɾ

• Perma
    • Banned
    Good Bye Ulquiorra
    back to veno <3