Epic Perfect World

Poll

Vote here

Gms should reset boss locations to where Ecatomb says they are or Ecatomb co. needs to update the website
5 (41.7%)
Gms should not reset boss locations to where Ecatomb originally said they are or Ecatomb co. website is fine the way it is
7 (58.3%)

Total Members Voted: 9

Voting closed: Mar 12, 2013, 03:15 pm

Ecatomb giving world boss locations must get an update

Offline Dubby

• Non-Conformist
  • Characters: Dubby DubDub DubbyXIV DuBTiGeR
I have been looking at ecatomb for world boss locations to farm ec. I searched up over 30+ boss locations. Only 4-6 bosses i have found. Like seriously? Can anyone give me the correct coordinates to some bosses?
I would really appreciate it if the coordinates Ecatomb gives me were not so close to each other either -.-. Vote if you think Ecatomb should update or if the Gms should put the boss locations where Ecatomb says they're. Or what ever  :sad:

Offline Elly

• Agony awaits
Ecatomb is correct, they probably just haven't respawned yet.

Elly - 150 Sage venomancer
Decipher - 150 Demon mystic

[22:32:11] Chad: the name rev
[22:32:13] Chad: is foul language

Offline Cuddles

• Old Player
  • a basement dweller
  • Characters: Mischa
  • Faction: WeTried
Dude the damn bosses are booked like hotel rooms.
It's a miracle to ever get to even just SEE one without sitting at the spawn for 24+ hours.

Offline Dubby

• Non-Conformist
Then why are the coordinates so close to each other? No gm would put bosses that close together unless they are lazy as hell

MamaVortex

Heres what i see:

Guy doesnt see world boss.
Guy comes to forum to start shit about it.
Guy attracts big-time-rolling Trolls.
Guy eventually rages(Foreshadowing)
Guy then proceeds to attack me for pointing out the obvious.

Bro just wait. I could understand if you had something important to go to, such as a baby birth or smthin...But cmon >->

Offline Dubby

• Non-Conformist
So suggesting the bosses should fixed is called starting shit? No need to try to troll and be a wise person about it all u gotta do is vote instead of starting something that you know your probably not going to win

Offline Cuddles

• Old Player
  • a basement dweller
I hope you ARE aware that one boss can have several possible spawnpoints, smart guy.

Offline Dubby

• Non-Conformist
I am aware of that  ma'm so why not ecatomb post multiple coordinates of the bosses that do have multiple locations?

Offline Cuddles

• Old Player
  • a basement dweller
How about you try pwdatabase instead if ecatomb is giving you such troubles.
(Ecatomb always works fine for me, no idea what you're doing wrong.)

dorothyerika

:rolleyes: Dubby made a useless thread,gf gf.Anyway,its rare to see a world boss here.Everyone hunts them like its Easter(aka eggs) ^^

Offline Dubby

• Non-Conformist
Tear go awai D:

dorothyerika

“Don't walk behind me; I may not lead. Don't walk in front of me; I may not follow. Just walk beside me and be my friend.”
― Albert Camus </3

MamaVortex

Not starting anything Derpderp. So defensive bro. Sometimes it's good to let your guard down , quit being so uptight. c: Anyways HF raging about bosses....Nstuff.

"It's only a game" I remember someone wise and well known on this forum once saying this.

dorothyerika

+10000 Mama +Ily :D

MamaVortex