Offline Madelinnn

• Nab
  • Characters: Madelinnnn/Smuffin
  • Faction: Outcasts☆
Looking for new faction to fit myself in😋

Offline Klaus

• The Original
  • Faction: Tyrants
server is dead , go play something else  ;)

Offline Lill 🌶

• Noel
  • Tyrants
  • Characters: Chill.
Angeldawn / legendary 

Offline ᴠɪᴄ

• ✝️
server is dead , go play something else  ;)
lul
you nigs so desperate to pull people in
you know you can't build a community off cancerously advertising your server on someone else's. If that's your main plan your server has for getting exposure its gonna be just like all the rest who come and go thinking they're the next big thing. "new era" lmao
Build it legitly

Offline Lill 🌶

• Noel
  • Tyrants
  • Characters: Chill.
lul
you know you can't build a community off cancerously advertising your server on someone else's. If that's your main plan your server has for getting expose its gonna be just like all the rest who come and go thinking they're the next big thing. "new era" lmao
Build it legitly
You tell em gurl 

Offline Lena

• Forum Veteran
  • Characters: Wish
lul
you know you can't build a community off cancerously advertising your server on someone else's. If that's your main plan your server has for getting exposure its gonna be just like all the rest who come and go thinking they're the next big thing. "new era" lmao
Build it legitly
I don't see where he could possibly be advertising another server... You are so obsessed with what's going on in there that you relate every single thing that any tyrant member says to what isn't even happening on this specific server.

But hey its okay... There's always someone looking for spotlights while they're clueless of what they even say.
Last Edit: Aug 02, 2017, 08:22 am by Lena

Offline Bill Dipperly

• God of TW
  • Faction: storm
epw is best server and alive and well all other servers are and always will be doomed to fail

Offline ᴠɪᴄ

• ✝️
I don't see where he could possibly be advertising another server... You are so obsessed with what's going on in there that you relate every single thing that any tyrant member says to what isn't even happening on this specific server.

But hey its okay... There's always someone looking for spotlights while they're clueless of what they even say.
Idc and didn't know he was tyrant 
saw him in epw WC advertising the server just like all his other c00l friends 
I'm not obsessing I'm just using common knowledge and using my apparently unique ability to correlate things lmao 
If you don't understand I'll explain its not really that hard: 
1. He disencourages members, for example, saying server is dead
2. He advertises his own server in world chat trying to persuade the members he disencourages to join his own server. 
3. Boom money pow bading badoing ting tanng walla walla bing bang
btw what does tyrant have to do with anything?? Seems like you're the one obsessing 
I never mentioned tyrants 👀👀👀👀 I'm speaking about individual's, im not generalizing tyrant as the people advertising their server, sooooo?????? 😂 

Offline Mana

• Retired Staff Member
  • Faction: EPW_Team
hi, I recommend checking the guilds section on forums or looking around ingame/worldchat
plenty of guilds out there looking for new members, depends what you like more pve or pvp or both