Epic Perfect World

What's the point....?

Offline azuri11

• Akuko's girl.
  • Need Super Ninja Bunnehs!!
Actually, I am inclined to believe this is a troll thread. I request that it be locked by the moderators.

I feel you are trolling, how is it a troll thread, we are new, and made an error and asked a question

Thanks everyone for the helpful responses, even you antihero, thanks for your opinion :) Yah did get one thing right, it should be locked as my gf requested, thread has been answered

Welcome to epw, where newbies get trolled just for asking legit questions. Maybe the guys mouth should be locked instead.
 Anyways you shouldnt have a problem getting in a full GV squad for culti. I have never bought a third fairy. But either way, Glad you got the answers you're looking for.

Thanks for the warm welcome, BamBam.
(\__/)
(='.'=) This is Ninja Bunny.
(")_(")

dorothyerika

Well,if people dont have the gold and time,they can do it.But if people dont have the time and gold they buy the 3rd fairy(like I did).I know this might be a tad late,but yeah.Sorry if i stated the obvious :D <3 Also welcome to EPW lol

Offline Akuko

Well,if people dont have the gold and time,they can do it.But if people dont have the time and gold they buy the 3rd fairy(like I did).I know this might be a tad late,but yeah.Sorry if i stated the obvious :D <3 Also welcome to EPW lol

Thankyou for the welcome, we will likely end up jus buying it one way or another, we obviously are not hardcore gamers lol

dorothyerika

I bought it for all my chars,gf gf <3