Epic Perfect World

What's the point....?

Offline azuri11

• Akuko's girl.
  • Need Super Ninja Bunnehs!!
What's the point of doing a culti and not being able to finish it? My Gf and i attempted our last demon culti and did fine, flew about tons, went back in time for items about as much....Only to find out at a point in the bloody thing we needed a 6 person party. Well, needless to say we slammed into a brick wall. She and i play this game just to spend time with one another, and we really have no desire to party with people we don't know. Nor do we want to be in a guild. We want it to be just us...but now we can't finish something we've put tons of time into  because we need a party.

Is there another way to finish the bloody thing? Or do we really 100% need a 6 person party? I am asking and hoping that there is another way, because as i said, we play just to spend time with one another....and it's really annoying we did all this work (she did most of the load, flying with me, helping me find the mobs, etc..) and now we can't finish it.

I am well aware that i could be flamed or trolled...or both for this little rant/question but that's fine. I am prepared for it, but i hope i can get honest answers.

Thanks for your time~
(\__/)
(='.'=) This is Ninja Bunny.
(")_(")

Offline worromnayr1

ok, ive done alot of cultis and i might just not be remembering right or something, but i never recall needing a 6 person party. if it really is necessary, just multiclient it, or worst comes to worse, vote like, 6 times and just buy the demon/sage fairy from the botique

Offline SOUL/REAPER\

• the scars can hide my sins
u know u can get the last fairy for your culti for 4 gold in the boutique XD

Offline azuri11

• Akuko's girl.
ok, ive done alot of cultis and i might just not be remembering right or something, but i never recall needing a 6 person party. if it really is necessary, just multiclient it, or worst comes to worse, vote like, 6 times and just buy the demon/sage fairy from the botique

It was right after collecting all the keys from the past in moonshade, and going back to the sage of power. She and i flew back to the stream city (full name skips my mind right now..) and went into heaven and hell both. But in both, the quest links where not there to auto path. So we ran about a bit, and eventually got a badge from the adventure NPC. Went to another NPC and this is where she and i both read we needed a 6 member party to continue.

If we have mistaken, i don't know...all i know is what it said to both our understandings. The 3rd demon culti has been a headache, and now it's like we hit a wall.
(\__/)
(")_(")

Offline Decency23

As others have stated, it is possible to acquire third fairy through the boutique for gold which can be acquired through voting or buying gold from other players.

I figured I'd add this in though, I find it amusing you're ranting about requiring players for a quest in an MMORPG. I also find it amusing that you are ranting about how the game is designed while playing on a private server, meaning the people you're ranting to had no hand in designing said game.

Good luck anyway.

Offline azuri11

• Akuko's girl.

Honestly, no didn't know. It'll take a week of voting to get the gold, but thanks for telling me. It just suck having done this work, and a brick wall appears, you know?
(\__/)
(")_(")

Offline JHIN

• FAIL PVP'er
  • I'm no good in PK X.x

Honestly, no didn't know. It'll take a week of voting to get the gold, but thanks for telling me. It just suck having done this work, and a brick wall appears, you know?

rather than voting. you can farm ECs and buy the token from Boutique/Event Forge in 1k and Archosaur.
RETIRED BARB
i quit barb just playin' support classes i am no good in 1v1.

i give up PK too hard everyone too stronk. i guess i'm forever noob x.x

Offline AOH

• Old Player
  • Characters: Aids
  • Faction: Ŧα†αlι†y
ok from what i understand is your doing the quest chain in order to quest together so your only viable option is to multi client gv,delta. you will need a cleric seeker archer and barb was the most ideal squad i found. you will want at least the seeker to be level 150 for this to go smoothly. you might be able to do this with 2 people but each running a second character that mostly stands there aoeing would be a better option(if you dont like the idea of multi clients).

Offline azuri11

• Akuko's girl.
As others have stated, it is possible to acquire third fairy through the boutique for gold which can be acquired through voting or buying gold from other players.

I figured I'd add this in though, I find it amusing you're ranting about requiring players for a quest in an MMORPG. I also find it amusing that you are ranting about how the game is designed while playing on a private server, meaning the people you're ranting to had no hand in designing said game.

Good luck anyway.

heh, yeah i knew a post like this would come. Simply putting it, i know it's a private server, i know they didn't make the game, blah blah. But i also know it's possible to add and remove content. I've been on other private servers that do such. Not saying THIS server has to be like that, but yeah.  The real reason for bloody rant was to get the question set, so people like you would know what i was asking proper. Just wanted to be CLEAR what was going on, you know?
(\__/)
(")_(")

Offline azuri11

• Akuko's girl.
To all who gave proper answers, and advice, thank you. Question has been answered. GMs, please feel free to lock :)
(\__/)
(")_(")

Offline Akuko

Id like to thank everyone for answering the question my gf proposed, it really had me at my wits end, from all the information i could find the last steps "celestial demon cultivation" seemed to climax in rebirth delta, inside some happy cave, in valley of reciprocation.  We are both fairly new to PW, and for my own part ive made a lot of stupid time consuming and frustrating mistakes.  This feels liek another.

I had assumed we needed to finish the cultivation line completely in order to evenb use the 3rd fairy, got knows what other benefits there were to finishing it.  In the end it seems we flew around all day doing this and that without the need to even start (celestial demon)?

Anyways thanks heaps for all the responses, been very helpful too us both.

Antihero

You're on an MMO, you will need to interact with other people. Adapt or leave. That's about the easiest way I can put it. You can buy the final fairy for cultivation from the Boutique, but I still cannot understand why you are here if you don't want to play with other people.

Offline Kyan

• Retired Staff Member
  • I'n the control room watching you
He didnt made any wrong question to be needed to be flamed, ppl us the game for dif options. He is not in anyway obligated to squad or join a faction if he doesnt wish to. There are ppl that play, just because of that, To have something fun to play with their parteners. This being said.

you do not need  aparty of 6 to open GV aka Delta (you will only need 2 ppl). But will be praticly impossible to complete with only 2. You can however multiclient it. You should be ok with 4 ppl.

Ty for you question
Ty to lucy that made my awsome Siggy and avvy
GM alt Krypto

Antihero

Actually, I am inclined to believe this is a troll thread. I request that it be locked by the moderators.

Offline Akuko

He didnt made any wrong question to be needed to be flamed, ppl us the game for dif options. He is not in anyway obligated to squad or join a faction if he doesnt wish to. There are ppl that play, just because of that, To have something fun to play with their parteners. This being said.

you do not need  aparty of 6 to open GV aka Delta (you will only need 2 ppl). But will be praticly impossible to complete with only 2. You can however multiclient it. You should be ok with 4 ppl.

Ty for you question

This^ You know i was at the npc that started/sent you too the dungeon, and it clearly said in the npc you will need 6 rebirth orders, and six players to begin.  UNless ive somehow f'kd up and got the culti quest all wrong, but "autopathing" even lead to this npc.

You're on an MMO, you will need to interact with other people. Adapt or leave. That's about the easiest way I can put it. You can buy the final fairy for cultivation from the Boutique, but I still cannot understand why you are here if you don't want to play with other people.

Not this^

We are not really mmo players, we come from a vitual world where is a "chat system", but we like the freedom of flight that PW offers, sure we do the content too, at our own pace. We even had some rude sin ask us what the hell we were doing in Unicorn forest when we where just having fun killing a mob or two, he then proceeded to show off and kill a mob all my himself, bravo, ticked my gf and she gatherted like 20 of them and killed em all shortly after lol classic and funny.

So we get what we want in pw, a bueatiful contry side to roam around in, quests and gear to get at our leasure, why should we be forced to grind and play like life depended on it?

Last Edit: Mar 02, 2013, 03:10 pm by Akuko