Epic Perfect World

Guild T-Shirts

Offline ☢Thug Life☢

• Whoop Whoop
  • If the ride is more fly, then you must buy.
  • Characters: Manic
  • Faction: ♏ONSTER
Ok. Here's the idea.
Each Guild currently has there own logo (respectively if they have enough members). But we don't have fashion that is unique to each guild. This might require patience with Agatio but here it goes...
For Example I'm in the guild DarkOrder and are logo is the pentagram so the male's T-shirt would look like this maybe..
It would be the same for females also.
I used the Summer COSTAR T-shirt cause i think it would be best to use in general.
but basically the guild's name would go on the back and the guilds logo would go in the front.
Now whether or not this is a donation option is up to Agatio i personally think it could be given only to a guild who has a land at the time of the request.
Quote from: Agatio on 8/21/2013 at 03:59:55 pm
I spam dartle on demon spark, bitch please

Offline bestia

looks amazing even tho would like diffrent colours idk if thats so possible but believe it is

Offline ☢Thug Life☢

• Whoop Whoop
looks amazing even tho would like diffrent colours idk if thats so possible but believe it is
Yes it is. A lil photoshop can change the color easy.

Offline Decency23

Maybe guild fashion can be some sort of donation option?

I wouldn't expect something like that to be done for free, I imagine the number of little guilds who would want it then disband three days later would be too much, but it seems like a pretty great donation idea.

Offline ☢Thug Life☢

• Whoop Whoop
Maybe guild fashion can be some sort of donation option?

I wouldn't expect something like that to be done for free, I imagine the number of little guilds who would want it then disband three days later would be too much, but it seems like a pretty great donation idea.
I would like it to be free but i know they need somebody to do the work to each fashion that has a specific  new ID . so i think having to do a 1 time donation to get you're whole guild a set a fashion is ok :P

Offline Chire

I am sooooo up for it 0.0 but it has to be dyable!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
KingCobra guides to dph and aps assasin. pay attention to the veri simple steps.
Aps assasin
1-donate ur house and live in a box to get 0.15 wrist on rank 8
2-get a genie with absolute domain,holy path,and 1 lv wind shield for 5 aps.
3-get shitload of wood pills and go ***ing pk

Dph assasin

1-Buy Rank 8 and pray allah for gof daggers and crit/dex on gear
2-Pray Allah for zerk+ crits and use earth rift like retarded  (Pray require minium of 6 hours a day for max gof proc)
...IF none of that work delete epic>go play Hello Kitty :normal-1:

Offline Decency23

I would like it to be free but i know they need somebody to do the work to each fashion that has a specific  new ID . so i think having to do a 1 time donation to get you're whole guild a set a fashion is ok :P

Yeah that's what I meant. Maybe the guild leader donating for his guild fash, paying x number of dollars in exchange for a 9999 stack of fashion so he can easily distribute it to guild members as he or she desires.
Last Edit: Mar 03, 2013, 08:32 am by Decency23

Offline Savi

• Old Player
  • ♥Zhoephast was here♥!ace too♥
Indeed this gotta be only as donateable feature.

Offline Chire

Yeah that's what I meant. Maybe the guild leader donating for his guild fash, paying x number of dollars in exchange for a 9999 stack of fashion so he can easily distribute it to guild members as he or she desires.

-_- why every cool stuff has to be for donators only...
KingCobra guides to dph and aps assasin. pay attention to the veri simple steps.
Aps assasin

Dph assasin

2-Pray Allah for zerk+ crits and use earth rift like retarded  (Pray require minium of 6 hours a day for max gof proc)

Offline Mars Attacks!

• Forum Veteran
Yes, should be donation.
Even thought it's a good idea, I doubt it'd be easy.

Offline Falkor_

lol at tier.. it true
__BLADE__ = 150 r8 bm (Demon)
Draconis = 150 r8 Sin (Sage)
Falkor_ = 150 r8 archer (Demon)
__SEEKS__ = 150 r8 seeker (Sage)
__BEAST__ = 150 r8 Barb (Sage)
Warlock_ = 150 Wiz r8 (Demon)

Offline Chire

lol at tier.. it true

Well seriously Q_Q
Aps assasin

Dph assasin

Offline Decency23

Well, considering you want Agatio to spend time and effort into giving you guild fashion, the only way it would make sense is for it to be donation-based. Plus if it was free he'd have to make it for every new little guild that asks for it even when half of the new guilds disband the next day.