Epic Perfect World

2x drops event 21.07 - 24.07

Offline lยรtŦยl_คเ๓

• тαѕнα
  • #Flowered♥✿ ⚜ Thiru ugly
  • Characters: Lustful_Aim
  • Faction: 0FkGiven
Nothing New??
It was said on August 6th, 4-5 days if all goes well. It hasn't been 4-5 days yet. Have a little patience. I'm sure Burdette will inform when the patch is ready  :monkey-23:

If all goes well then it'll be in 4-5 days.

Chocolatewashereshh.

Offline AllenLee

• Beginner
Well I know folks are busy with real life so I'm sorry for sounding impatient. Overall so far, I'm having more fun playing Epic PW than I do playing PWI. Epic server runs smoother, less lagging, and fewer glitches than on the PWI Tideswell server. Really haven't had much time to play either much the last 2 weeks - real life and all so I know how it is. So thanks for all of the time y'all spend making sure things run smoothly on Epic servers.

Offline lยรtŦยl_คเ๓

• тαѕнα
  • #Flowered♥✿ ⚜ Thiru ugly
  • Characters: Lustful_Aim
  • Faction: 0FkGiven
Well I know folks are busy with real life so I'm sorry for sounding impatient. Overall so far, I'm having more fun playing Epic PW than I do playing PWI. Epic server runs smoother, less lagging, and fewer glitches than on the PWI Tideswell server. Really haven't had much time to play either much the last 2 weeks - real life and all so I know how it is. So thanks for all of the time y'all spend making sure things run smoothly on Epic servers.
Here is an update from Burdette from another thread :monkey-23:
Most is done, 1-2 days of work left. Would be done by now but I had to afk for 2 days suddenly.

I added name colors and titles, some people had issues with their threads, so anyone who requested a name color or a title, please check if I replied to your thread ^-^

Chocolatewashereshh.

Offline lavasin

• Midnight Lover
  • IF YOU NEVER TRY YOU'LL NEVER LEARN
  • Characters: AshIey
  • Faction: Passion
Still nothing new about the update that 1-2 day thing was a couple days ago...starting to get impatient 
Magic will never create happiness.
Love will only hurt
Darkness brings the Demons
only one true way to be happy
DO WHAT YOU WANT TO

Offline Lion_Ariel

• Beginner
I need help. I must complete my Sage Cultivation quest in Valley on Reciprocity and the mobs is missing in there ! Please help me i'm stuck ! Please send me pm with solve solution  

Offline Burdette

• Former Administrator
I need help. I must complete my Sage Cultivation quest in Valley on Reciprocity and the mobs is missing in there ! Please help me i'm stuck ! Please send me pm with solve solution  
You only need to do the first sage fairy quest. You can buy the 3rd fairy from God's Giving.

Offline Rikku

• This sin hates PVP
  • cuz :)
  • Characters: Yuffie
You need to run 'em all in order to properly change. Third fairy does NOT let you do this, as it lacks proper quest progression.
:)

Offline Vran

• Villain
How often does these 2x happen ? the last 2x happened in july 2017 ?

Offline Burdette

• Former Administrator
How often does these 2x happen ? the last 2x happened in july 2017 ?
It was 2017 December actually. I'll try to turn it on again for the next weekend.

Offline Trik

• Artifex Pioneer
  • Don't Reach Young Blood
  • Characters: TrikkEr
  • Faction: LELEL
It was 2017 December actually. I'll try to turn it on again for the next weekend.
8) pve mode again
Last Edit: Apr 07, 2018, 06:09 pm by Wreck

Offline Vran

• Villain
That's great news, thanks

Offline Vran

• Villain
Is 2x live ? or gonna be activated today ?