Epic Perfect World

Rest in Peace Chester Bennington <3

Offline Belkas

don't care

who is Chester Bennington

saying rip to some1 who hang himself lel not even worth saying hes name just another coward

I feel like I am the only one who doesn't give a shit about this meng

Leave 6 kids behind.rip my ass coward
+1111111111111111
There really are some normal people on this forum. To all the people calling this guy idol and legend, please follow his example. I only ask that you succeed on the first attempt.

Offline Areashi

• Banned
+1 autism lvl high they must be very retard persons and mother gave birth to em from back.
RIP  Chester Bennington wish god bless you.

Faction: Aryan

Offline Insanity

• Forum Veteran

+1111111111111111
There really are some normal people on this forum. To all the people calling this guy idol and legend, please follow his example. I only ask that you succeed on the first attempt.
he is being called a legend for his music nothing else, no one cares about his personal life and i don't agree with suicide considering it's a coward's way out, he should've thought about his kids and the people around him before doing something like that but it doesn't change the fact that his music had huge impact on so many people and he left great music behind him

Offline Ash.

• Faction: Akatsuki克
sig by my sister ♥

Offline RetiredGod

• Retired
  • Retired
  • Characters: Retired
  • Faction: Retired
rofl guys hitler was another girl who kiled hermself  :normal-2: :normal-14: :normal-14: :normal-14: :normal-14: :normal-14: