Epic Perfect World

Rest in Peace Chester Bennington <3

Offline Clones

• Hit em Up
  • I Quit
This is 2nd time he attempt to suicide After his friend Chris Cornell died Another legend artist from Audioslave two months ago,  Chester wrote a letter thanking him for inspiring him and hoping he would find peace in "the next life."
Rip Gentleman
He's hanged with chris cornell.. now both go jamming in heaven R.I.P man

Offline Mitch

• uwu motherfucker
  • I am a poop #echogmabuse
  • Characters: ★Michalynn★Brooklynn★
  • Faction: Outcasts☆
I feel like I am the only one who doesn't give a shit about this meng

Offline Headless

• Come again
  • Don't look at me
  • Characters: Mongol
I feel like I am the only one who doesn't give a shit about this meng
true man expect you, whole world sharing his death news, unfortunately you are newborn baby maybe 90th kids remember eveyrthing

Offline Mitch

• uwu motherfucker
  • I am a poop #echogmabuse
  • Characters: ★Michalynn★Brooklynn★
  • Faction: Outcasts☆
true man expect you, whole world sharing his death news, unfortunately you are newborn baby maybe 90th kids remember eveyrthing
implying that i didnt listen to linkin park growing up?

Offline Δ

• I was here for a moment
  • And then I was gone| i died to ares + im noob
  • Characters: Alexypk
  • Faction: Epw_Team
I mean I agree, Chester has made a huge impact in the industry, and touched a lot of people.
But I never understood why society romanticizes a suicide.
Ex: Kurt Cobain. Sure. Nirvana shaped different genres and a lot of people. But why people worship a drug head who killed himself, leaving behind a 1 year old - that's where I draw the line in actually calling someone a "legend" or "hero."

While it's sad that someone extremely talented had to go the way he did, he had a wife and kids. I'm sure they're not struggling financially, but no amount of money can buy memories of their parent.
Don't praise someone who doesn't deserve it - in that way.
I highly doubt he's praising him on the basis of Chester committing suicide, but praising the music he's left behind and what impact that music had on people
no amount of money can buy happiness or a cure for mental illness either, which is likely the cause of him taking his life in the first place

Exactly. I am not talking about way he died, no matter whether it's a suicide, car accident or drowning in the sea. It is not relevant.
What is truely relevant in this case is the impact he had on millions of lifes, Linkin Park is the band many of us were growing up with and as we know, growing can be a difficult stage of life as that is the period that defines ourselves in the future. Way we cope with it, our issues will have a massive impact on our future. Significant amount of people find some kind of a comfort in a music. 
I was growing up with this band, listening to it when I was sad, mad, angry but also when I was happy, enjoying the life, had first 2 albums on first MP3 players, listening to it on numerous occasions in very different places. Also for many people, Linkin Park was a kind of a gate into rock/metal music, thanks to them many bands got famous, many people found new bands they listen to now, probably many people met, got married just because they met during some of LP's concert. could give a massive amount of examples but cba
Butterfly effect.
And in my case I am more than convinced that this band had its part on making my life way it is now. That's all. 

Offline Zirkon

• K i n g
  • Faction: Artifex
Exactly. I am not talking about way he died, no matter whether it's a suicide, car accident or drowning in the sea. It is not relevant.
What is truely relevant in this case is the impact he had on millions of lifes, Linkin Park is the band many of us were growing up with and as we know, growing can be a difficult stage of life as that is the period that defines ourselves in the future. Way we cope with it, our issues will have a massive impact on our future. Significant amount of people find some kind of a comfort in a music.
I was growing up with this band, listening to it when I was sad, mad, angry but also when I was happy, enjoying the life, had first 2 albums on first MP3 players, listening to it on numerous occasions in very different places. Also for many people, Linkin Park was a kind of a gate into rock/metal music, thanks to them many bands got famous, many people found new bands they listen to now, probably many people met, got married just because they met during some of LP's concert. could give a massive amount of examples but cba
Butterfly effect.
And in my case I am more than convinced that this band had its part on making my life way it is now. That's all.
Exactly, They were my childhood. We grew up with them.

Offline Areashi

• Banned
Exactly, They were my childhood. We grew up with them.
So you're saying you actually knew him by that name? Legit?

Offline Explicit

• Retired
  • Characters: Exclusive / Explicit
  • Faction: Tyrant OG Playmaker
So you're saying you actually knew him by that name? Legit?
Good question. Who is Chester Bennington again? Bet half the ppl on this thread googled the name after reading the thread. normal-2

Offline ArabeIIa

• Forum Veteran
  • Nostalgic Memories
  • Characters: Arabella | Tucie
  • Faction: Moist
Good question. Who is Chester Bennington again? Bet half the ppl on this thread googled the name after reading the thread. normal-2
I mean, I don't know about everyone else.... but if I'm really into a musician or a certain band, I actually research everything.

Offline Areashi

• Banned
I mean, I don't know about everyone else.... but if I'm really into a musician or a certain band, I actually research everything.
HAHAHA burst out laughing

Offline ArabeIIa

• Forum Veteran
  • Nostalgic Memories
  • Characters: Arabella | Tucie
  • Faction: Moist
HAHAHA burst out laughing
o_O Because I'm passionate about music? Ok? Glad you find comedy in that.

Offline Tom

• Tom the Dank Engine
  • DH Dominator
  • Characters: HugeMiddleLeg Memorie FkOfFMeMorons
  • Faction: Slayers, Outcasts
What kind of autism it takes to begin trash talkin in such topic about a dead man and of ppl who liked him...jesus .
Ot: rest in peace one of my favorite artist
Dislike these new guilds

Offline Areashi

• Banned
What kind of autism it takes to begin trash talkin in such topic about a dead man and of ppl who liked him...jesus .
Are you getting ready to quote another Hitler reference soon?

Offline I̶c̶e̶N̶i̶k̶i̶

• B̶a̶n̶n̶e̶d̶
Much sensitivity "in such topic" such wow
Not same sensitivity on hitler "jokes" that is responsible for million of deaths
Who's exactly the autistic?

Offline AngelOfDeath_

• زنده باد ایران
  • Disbanded Expendables ,Ducks,HO,Warning Tyrants Siege EvilTouch Agatio made them play other games
  • Characters: Airyaman
  • Faction: Aryan
+1 autism lvl high they must be very retard persons and mother gave birth to em from back.
RIP  Chester Bennington wish god bless you.