Epic Perfect World

Rest in Peace Chester Bennington <3

Offline Σѕкιмo

• Forum Veteran
  • Characters: Eskimo, Kae
I really wish I had more words for this. Chester Bennington was a major voice in my childhood. Music is a part of who I am and I feel very connected to the artists I listen to, which is one of the reasons Linkin Park helped make hard times bearable for me. I feel the loss as if he was someone I knew, though I cannot imagine how his friends and family feel. It's absolutely heartbreaking that he and Chris Cornell could not find the help they needed and I'm so very sorry that they both probably felt so alone in a struggle that affects millions.
This was longer than I wanted it to be.
Rest in peace, Chester.

Offline ArabeIIa

• Forum Veteran
  • Nostalgic Memories
  • Characters: Arabella | Tucie
  • Faction: Moist
time to listen to castle of glass till ears bleed
+1 and heavy

Offline Feitan

• Phantom Troupe
  • Characters: Feitan aka Hypnotical
  • Faction: Artifex
don't care
Then dont comment

Offline javaheat

• 👻👻👻👻👻
  • Characters: ask Agatio
  • Faction: ask Burdette

Offline Аlex

• Forum Veteran
  • Disbanded all those brokies multiple times
  • Characters: Hysteri
  • Faction: Adversary⚜Prominent
Yeap

RIP my high school phase :(
Same :( 

RIP legend

Offline Vini

• Elven Archer
  • Talent is something you make bloom
  • Faction: Artifex #1

Offline Explicit

• Retired
  • Characters: Exclusive / Explicit
  • Faction: Tyrant OG Playmaker
who is Chester Bennington

Offline Swink

• Scumbag
  • Faction: Tyrants
Last Edit: July 21, 2017, 11:37 am by Swink

Offline Hyorin

• Moderated
+++ Personatly the best of them 

Offline I̶c̶e̶N̶i̶k̶i̶

• B̶a̶n̶n̶e̶d̶
Leave 6 kids behind.rip my ass coward

Offline RetiredGod

• Retired
  • Retired
  • Characters: Retired
  • Faction: Retired
saying rip to some1 who hang himself lel not even worth saying hes name just another coward

Offline Δ

• I was here for a moment
  • And then I was gone| i died to ares + im noob
  • Characters: Alexypk
  • Faction: Epw_Team
saying rip to some1 who hang himself lel not even worth saying hes name just another coward
And yours is bonehead.

This band has been with me for ages. Chester is a legend. And the legend never dies.

Offline ArabeIIa

• Forum Veteran
  • Nostalgic Memories
  • Characters: Arabella | Tucie
  • Faction: Moist
And yours is bonehead.

This band has been with me for ages. Chester is a legend. And the legend never dies.
I mean I agree, Chester has made a huge impact in the industry, and touched a lot of people.
But I never understood why society romanticizes a suicide.
Ex: Kurt Cobain. Sure. Nirvana shaped different genres and a lot of people. But why people worship a drug head who killed himself, leaving behind a 1 year old - that's where I draw the line in actually calling someone a "legend" or "hero."

While it's sad that someone extremely talented had to go the way he did, he had a wife and kids. I'm sure they're not struggling financially, but no amount of money can buy memories of their parent. 
Don't praise someone who doesn't deserve it - in that way.

Offline dove

• Forum Veteran
I mean I agree, Chester has made a huge impact in the industry, and touched a lot of people.
But I never understood why society romanticizes a suicide.
Ex: Kurt Cobain. Sure. Nirvana shaped different genres and a lot of people. But why people worship a drug head who killed himself, leaving behind a 1 year old - that's where I draw the line in actually calling someone a "legend" or "hero."

While it's sad that someone extremely talented had to go the way he did, he had a wife and kids. I'm sure they're not struggling financially, but no amount of money can buy memories of their parent.
Don't praise someone who doesn't deserve it - in that way.
I highly doubt he's praising him on the basis of Chester committing suicide, but praising the music he's left behind and what impact that music had on people
no amount of money can buy happiness or a cure for mental illness either, which is likely the cause of him taking his life in the first place

Offline Headless

• Come again
  • Don't look at me
  • Characters: Mongol
This is 2nd time he attempt to suicide After his friend Chris Cornell died Another legend artist from Audioslave two months ago,  Chester wrote a letter thanking him for inspiring him and hoping he would find peace in "the next life."
Rip Gentleman