Epic Perfect World

Psychics

Offline ᴠɪᴄ

• ✝️
My main psy do PK outnumber iz, i have vídeo doing 1vs2... so learn Psy and u can Destroy ALL epw.

Can't think of a better person to refer to 
Acback psy broken af
He had to switch to DB to be less broken 
"Learn psy" like he said 

Offline acback

• Akatsuki✪
Can't think of a better person to refer to
Acback psy broken af
He had to switch to DB to be less broken
"Learn psy" like he said
Exactly, db and psy is very easy so I prefer to play veno aps to create more difficulty in the game

Offline Hyperconcious

• the abused
  • If they ever find out that I'm worthless... I'll be destroyed
  • Characters: rename to often
  • Faction: lone wolf
''learn psychic'' fights randoms who don't kno the class sits full def scripts has near death in a single hit anyone who scripts and knows a lil bit about class can survive lol but ok

Thx Ladrielle for the Siggy.

Offline acback

• Akatsuki✪
U talk about script in 2017 damn...
Random? Loooool the best player Kira Die to "random"

Offline mikeyjamez

• Characters: _Jamez_
  • Faction: 0FkGiven
My main psy do PK outnumber iz, i have vídeo doing 1vs2... so learn Psy and u can Destroy ALL epw.

Acback i respect you no doubt and think you are good at psy but using that video as proof that psy is fine is really not going to cut it here since fights also depend on the skill of the opponent. Especially those 2v1s. I have plenty recordings too of marvelous kills and 1v1s but it doesn't take away from the initial point of the post. 

Dare to be different ^.^

Offline acback

• Akatsuki✪
But i think Psy need a 4or6%critic bless in bag

Offline Hyperconcious

• the abused
lets also mention that videos AGE that shyts old as fk psys was good back then but as patchs have came psy has gotten to be shyt so again ur post is nice but invalid

Offline Isaak

mystic is squisher than psychic? are u fkin srs ;D :'( ;D
all they need is mobility, give them tideform out of water with speed buff on it ++
disagree with original poster, psychic damage is good enough, same as mg when it debuffs, but more aoes and no need to do extra skill

Offline acback

• Akatsuki✪
Some parts of the video are new but the last video that I posted shows that the advantage of psy is in the counter attack and not in the gross damage, psy is outdated in relation to damage yes but it remains incredible in the defense and control of the game.

Offline Hyperconcious

• the abused
again another ***ing useless invalid posted video proving 0 fking point you post a video of you in rpk with a group and buffed a buffed psy has p def buffs = not to squishy still gets hurt as u see in the video u get knocked down low a few times so again either post a video on the topic to do with the topic or stfu all this pointless hate from people who cant beat a psychic cause they refuse to learn but facts are facts psy is shyt in every aspect unless u run around full buffed 24/7

Offline Sokien

• Faction: 0fk
I think boosting the running speed for both male (since they run even slower than females) and female psys would be nice. It's the slowest class and has no skills to kite.

Offline re

• hoe
  • Characters: re
What is a psy ? ' fkin useless trash class ,thats everyone answer but for me , psy is fkin god of epw but well , actually compared to other classes ...not everyone can play psy (play it well i mean ) and why ? because :
-Psy has no anti stun skill not like eas have winged Shell or sbs with their anti stun thing so it makes a bad movability
-we have no Insta chan which means we cant hit as fast as eas or wizs or sbs (you'll say that we can have a chan armor but it will make our damage so shit and actually every psy is based on his dmg so ye )
-Psy has only 1 stun which costs 1 spark and it has 85% proc and a with a longer cd compared with ea stun which is 95% proc and costs no spark or sb one or we can talk about wizs with their 3 stuns .
What can u do to give...lets say justice for psy and make it as other classes ?
I wont suggest to boost damage because its good enough . I'll suggest to make the procs for Stun on earth vector + silence on sandball + freeze on glacial shards 100% . Why ? psys have a bad movability so at least give us these procs so we can still...catch the ennemys as other classes . sorry for engrish

Offline Rikku

• This sin hates PVP
  • cuz :)
  • Characters: Yuffie
all they need is mobility improvements & that's it.
:)