Epic Perfect World

Offline Etherion

server still laggy, no 2x, been constant lagg and DC for like almost a month? ish, are they realy doing anything to try and prevent it or just waiting it out till the *DDoSers* stop

Offline MarsSun

• When the Stars Align... Escape wit me to Mars...
Relax Agatio and the Gms are doin they job and I must say they are doin it well

Offline Abis

• God Slayer LvL 152
  • Not in Game for a million years!
  • Characters: Abis and more
  • Faction: DarkArms 卐
Aga its still laggy even i add this -Epica        29000:5.135.138.152- on my server list, >.> fix it pls
~I'm Leader~
LVL 152 R8 Psy/Sin/Wiz/Barb/Seeker/Veno/Archer/BM/Mystic 
My Shop | Youtube

Offline Lolly

• Forum Veteran
server still laggy, no 2x, been constant lagg and DC for like almost a month? ish, are they realy doing anything to try and prevent it or just waiting it out till the *DDoSers* stop
They probably can't fix "server lag" 100%. As far as I see, they've been working on it for a while now, give them a break, they can't fix it with a snap of a finger. Sides I think having a bit of lag and dcing a little would be better than not playing the game at all, right? Yea.
Last Edit: Feb 28, 2013, 02:49 pm by Lolly

Lolly - 150 Ep | Lapras - 150 Wf | Crystal - 150 Ea
Sometimes it physically pains me to hold back my sarcastic comments.

Offline MarsSun

• When the Stars Align... Escape wit me to Mars...

Offline 🌸

• -
  • Characters: Mercy, Sigh
I'd rather have the lag than DC thanks.

Offline Kasai

• Forum Veteran
  • Disbander of Adversary
  • Faction: Crow/Storm Leader

Offline djdirty_713

Lag is bad but the DCs make me wanna go and mass kill. DCs make me from EPW to straight jacket in 2.5 seconds.

Offline Cuddles

• Old Player
  • a basement dweller
  • Characters: Mischa
  • Faction: WeTried
Aga its still laggy even i add this -Epica        29000:5.135.138.152- on my server list, >.> fix it pls
Ahh no ya know Aga sits there, drinking a cup of coffee/tea, and just watches as the server lags and DC's at times.
If you believe nothing's being done please apply your head to the nearest wall with as much strength as you can muster up, and repeat this until you realize that just cause it's not fixed right on the spot and fixing might take longer than you expected or like.. it doesn't mean nothing's being done.
And if you'd still like to go bitch-mode about it, the exit's in the upper right corner. You can't miss it, it's got a x in the middle and it's red.

cevans1290

cuddles, nice speech  ;D  ;)

dorothyerika

:P I dont think Agas gonna just sit there and let everyone lag and stuff,I bet hes working his butt off to get this fixed,so give him a break tyvm...

Offline Cuddles

• Old Player
  • a basement dweller
  • Characters: Mischa
  • Faction: WeTried
cuddles, nice speech  ;D  ;)
Why thank you!
:P I dont think Agas gonna just sit there and let everyone lag and stuff,I bet hes working his butt off to get this fixed,so give him a break tyvm...
Of course not. But that logical string of thought just doesn't happen in some people's brains. OF COURSE he's workin'. But I suppose this tiny, logical string of thought overexerts their poor brains.

Yes yes despite you people having problems, it IS being worked on!
You can stop crying now!

Offline Etherion

They probably can't fix "server lag" 100%. As far as I see, they've been working on it for a while now, give them a break, they can't fix it with a snap of a finger. Sides I think having a bit of lag and dcing a little would be better than not playing the game at all, right? Yea.

Snap of a finger aye? been almost 1 month.

Offline bluntpuffer

lol i havent had a single moment of lag.. Maybe this is another attempt to get 2x rates back? rofl
SinitusTempo
Thallus
TreeMan
BlazingFury
psycosis
bluntpuffer
MystiqForce

Offline Lolly

• Forum Veteran

Snap of a finger aye? been almost 1 month.
Like I say, they can't fix it with a snap of a finger, lol

Lolly - 150 Ep | Lapras - 150 Wf | Crystal - 150 Ea
Sometimes it physically pains me to hold back my sarcastic comments.