Epic Perfect World

Best EC Farming Place for low levels

Offline 🌸

• -
  • Characters: Mercy, Sigh
NS is the fastest place but it's likely people higher level will farm you. I get ganked alot there, so I collect about 10-15 oldEC then bank them and keep going back and forth, or I bring a friend along to protect me. :3

Offline hot_panini

• Outcasts☆
  • Jim~ #1 Seeker
  • Characters: Hot_Panini
  • Faction: Outcasts☆
I like delta better :o

LaceyPip

I do not like PK, its not enjoyable therefor you will never see me in PK mode.  Going to NS will just result in me not being able to farm EC's and getting killed over and over again by over zealous PK'ers.  Delta, TT and the other farming area's are more my type of EC farms.

:monkey-1:
Where I can farm ec fast.?  I mean that each of mobs drop 1 ec?
★UCHIHA☆ Leader Recruits
Leader:SaSukeUchiha

Offline Jawad

• I die , You Live ... :|
i can tell u where u can farm Ec (fastest way) but its kinda boring ._.   :'(

Offline Wuyan

• Playing PW since 2008 :)
If you enjoy a little survival challenge go to NS. If not a big PK fan, you got TT, delta, PV, etc etc

Offline Firewolf

I keep hearing that TT is a good place to farm EC, but is it the same if your going solo? Or are you better off in a group?

Thanks Kiwi for the siggy!

"Once you eliminate the impossible, whatever remains, no matter how improbable, must be the truth." ~ Sir Arthur Conan Doyle

Offline hot_panini

• Outcasts☆
  • Jim~ #1 Seeker
  • Characters: Hot_Panini
  • Faction: Outcasts☆
I have never tried farming EC in TT (In Offical PWI I farm materials in TT). I should try it, wouldn't hurt to try plus I get to farm my warsoul tags.

If I was farming EC, I would just stay in PV or GV.

Offline Firewolf

Well, just did a solo run on TT Aria, and didn't pan out.. must be in squad mode that the EC drops? I'll have to try laters, since I only have 1 toon atm :P

Thanks Kiwi for the siggy!

"Once you eliminate the impossible, whatever remains, no matter how improbable, must be the truth." ~ Sir Arthur Conan Doyle

Offline geriatrix

• Forum Veteran
Where I can farm ec fast.?  I mean that each of mobs drop 1 ec?

Nowhere. Behind hills just north of Shrine of Ancestors
was bad, I leveled my Cleric from 136 to 141 there just
to get 75 EC for G17 and 300 EC for G18 Magic Swords.

Now in Forest of Songs is even worse, plus the atmosphere
there is ugly.

They will never give some normal EC drop. They act like
they're giving EC from their own pockets.

After 345 days on EPW I think I can say that.
Last Edit: May 09, 2013, 03:16 am by geriatrix
"Don't think about winning every battle in your life.
Think only about winning the current one."

But reconsider price. You might decide to lose.

Offline Vengeous ~

• Old Player
  • Its been a long time coming
For the bosses to drop EC chests in TT you needa pick squad mode and the hardest difficulty (level choice). Dunno if the lower ones drop anything. TT 2 is probably the best since its easy to get around and the last two bosses drop 4-8 ish. Two runs in TT 2 would get the max amount of chests you can open in a day (30=60 ec). Thats restricted to 30 boxes per acc.

Offline Kyrael

For the bosses to drop EC chests in TT you needa pick squad mode and the hardest difficulty (level choice). Dunno if the lower ones drop anything. TT 2 is probably the best since its easy to get around and the last two bosses drop 4-8 ish. Two runs in TT 2 would get the max amount of chests you can open in a day (30=60 ec). Thats restricted to 30 boxes per acc.
When I run 1-3 for boxes, two runs almost always gets me 30+ boxes. (: Usually around 32 or so.

I prefer 1-x to 2-x or 3-x just because of how straightforward the instance is (I never ran too many TTs besides the basic ones in PWI) and how much faster the bosses drop. I've run some 3-3s with a friend, and I get my boxes, but it takes far longer than two 1-3 runs.

Offline ThaPinky

• Wearing Straitjacket
  • IDK, IDC, doesn't have an sexual effect on my life
2-x 1st boss is just plain boring to kill...

Offline Benji

For lower lvls to get some nice EC with all the farming. Well,ppl dont do this,and that makes it nice. Do your morai order daily lol
Sell those skills,its a nice market. Put one char in every order,and do with all of them,soon you will be selling advenced skills for 200ec..or when you find a buyer that couldnt get his skill,and now he is offering 400 ec,or 500 lol (saw someone on WC other day,buying bewitch for 500 ec). So yeah,its also a nice extra EC income.

Offline _Baby_

• Fail Cleric
  • working on stuff
  • Characters: Gilda, Atla, DangerDoll, etc., etc.
  • Faction: TideTrash
Shrine of the Ancestors and Nethersprings aka Forst of Songs.. do not have mobs that drop EC anymore. It was wiped out last update. :/