Offline Atemwende

• Sans Soleil
  • Characters: Rivaille Rivers Notte Near Noia Atemwende Shanghai Malraux
  • Faction: Vengeance
bianca dd ep 2017 unbenched

Offline Ivan

• Ibun
  • Faction: Ducks
I used to play demon  ep quite a lot, it was perfectly fine about a year ago before the DB class. I wouldn't know how it works now since I am not familiar with the new class' kit except knowing that they have a almost permanent and hard to counter stunlock. As for demon ep itself, either dd or as support I think it's fine, but inferior to sage ep for many reasons. I think you are playing it wrong if you're getting one shot, I used a defense level weapon almost all the time, purify against aps classes. You simply need to learn the class you're fighting against better to be able to play as a demon metal mage to make it efficient in my opinion. If you lack pdef, simply spam that main heal (stream of rejuvenation I think) and shell till you're able to sog, or sleep if they already wasted their genie beforehand. The rest is simple, shackle them and use the other charm debuffs and hope you can hiero them or that they die from the shackle procs

Offline Bee

• B
  • ok
When I use my 4 line def wep in UVD with attack gear but just 4 line def weapon, I dont do hardly any damage.

Offline Ivan

• Ibun
It is super hard to kill tanky classes with it, you have to switch to r8 attack weapon or dragon glaive sometimes to kill classes such as barbs and wrs. DD ep is very hard to play and takes more patience and timing than any other class imo. I used to have 1 hour long 1v1's as a barb against a good dd ep and vice versa. I was glad that dd ep worked as good as it did against most classes, in 1v1 event you have the advantage in duels in most cases because you can use sog and heals (limited). I'm not sure what sort of pvp you're doing the most, but in small scale pk switching between uvd and support was fun, and that's the best time to catch people in dd gear and/or without buffs and make them go 100 to 0  before they can react. The best advice I can give you is to simply start playing another class, but you'll see that even that class has some sort of weakness, except for the new classes maybe lol

Offline Hyperconcious

• the abused
  • If they ever find out that I'm worthless... I'll be destroyed
  • Characters: rename to often
  • Faction: lone wolf
It is super hard to kill tanky classes with it, you have to switch to r8 attack weapon or dragon glaive sometimes to kill classes such as barbs and wrs. DD ep is very hard to play and takes more patience and timing than any other class imo. I used to have 1 hour long 1v1's as a barb against a good dd ep and vice versa. I was glad that dd ep worked as good as it did against most classes, in 1v1 event you have the advantage in duels in most cases because you can use sog and heals (limited). I'm not sure what sort of pvp you're doing the most, but in small scale pk switching between uvd and support was fun, and that's the best time to catch people in dd gear and/or without buffs and make them go 100 to 0  before they can react. The best advice I can give you is to simply start playing another class, but you'll see that even that class has some sort of weakness, except for the new classes maybe lol
DD ep takes more TIMING then any class? your retarded try a psychic out there even squishier with white voodoo 160+ def lvls you have 3-5 dmg reducing skill's if your not completly brainless its super easy to survive on a dd ep dd ep also has one of if not THE HIGHEST dmg output ratio of the magic class's once done right only rivaled by SB and wiz a good dd ep can simply as a demon dd ep buff your m atk by 100% with your buff then shackle that make's it proc easy 10ish k? on a psy or around 6k on other mag class's dd ep vs sin ofc its a unbalanced fight you can't expect to have it easy vs every class get a purify wep don't go UVD till tidals wore off sleep uvd debuff atk ur gonna tick deaden atleast b4 they can even react if you use wield- elven boon 2 hits in 1 second heiro's past charm ticking you can then exit uvd back to purify  and adress the situation based on how the sin react's its just learning to play the class based on the gear here this isn't a r9r3 server so you can't just face tank for 10 mins its made for fast paced pk

Thx Ladrielle for the Siggy.

Offline ℬʋttɦҿαɗ

• Hang☆Over
  • Characters: Butthead
pitsid, saun, jupid, triibud
kingikotis katkine viiul

TÜRRRRA!!

Offline Bee

• B
  • ok
Don't be stupid. DD Cleric has less pdef in attack mode as a sage wizard with -12 belt and at least the -12 belt wizard sage can heal spam themselves, guess who can't without leaving UVD? Stop blindly attacking someones opinion until you compare it to other classes who have it way better off and then understand that its underpowered. At the very least I should have 18k pdef.

Offline UchMadara

• Denniz
  • Characters: UchMadara
  • Faction: Augustine
I used to play demon  ep quite a lot, it was perfectly fine about a year ago before the DB class. I wouldn't know how it works now since I am not familiar with the new class' kit except knowing that they have a almost permanent and hard to counter stunlock. As for demon ep itself, either dd or as support I think it's fine, but inferior to sage ep for many reasons. I think you are playing it wrong if you're getting one shot, I used a defense level weapon almost all the time, purify against aps classes. You simply need to learn the class you're fighting against better to be able to play as a demon metal mage to make it efficient in my opinion. If you lack pdef, simply spam that main heal (stream of rejuvenation I think) and shell till you're able to sog, or sleep if they already wasted their genie beforehand. The rest is simple, shackle them and use the other charm debuffs and hope you can hiero them or that they die from the shackle procs

Escapado #1#1 My favourite ep; volim te 

Offline Ivan

• Ibun
DD ep takes more TIMING then any class? your retarded try a psychic out there even squishier with white voodoo 160+ def lvls you have 3-5 dmg reducing skill's if your not completly brainless its super easy to survive on a dd ep dd ep also has one of if not THE HIGHEST dmg output ratio of the magic class's once done right only rivaled by SB and wiz a good dd ep can simply as a demon dd ep buff your m atk by 100% with your buff then shackle that make's it proc easy 10ish k? on a psy or around 6k on other mag class's dd ep vs sin ofc its a unbalanced fight you can't expect to have it easy vs every class get a purify wep don't go UVD till tidals wore off sleep uvd debuff atk ur gonna tick deaden atleast b4 they can even react if you use wield- elven boon 2 hits in 1 second heiro's past charm ticking you can then exit uvd back to purify  and adress the situation based on how the sin react's its just learning to play the class based on the gear here this isn't a r9r3 server so you can't just face tank for 10 mins its made for fast paced pk
English, please? I played both and every other class and actually accomplished something with each of them and IN MY OPINION (this is the keyword) ep takes better timing. Like you said ep doesn't have a permanent 160 def lvls, it also doesn't have a skill that completely blocks physical damage for about 10 seconds or whatever and does not have a free 10 sec stun every 30 sec that makes the enemy use their genie or at  least 1 spark of chi to bypass, I'm not going to get into an argument with you over this. Both classes are hard to play and you need to know them very well to contest against some that are way easier to play.  But please, do yourself a favor and learn to read properly first before you pop a blood vessel. 

Escapado #1#1 My favourite ep; volim te

:-[ :-[ :normal-4:

Offline Skazy

• Forum Veteran
  • Best EA/WF/PL/LEADER/PLAYER/HUSBAND
  • Characters: rtts
  • Faction: ★469★

u dont need buff, u need skill, watch best DD EP in action and take notes, DD EP is prolly one of the strongest and most broken things in 1v1, just a shackle itself is enough to kill sin/ea

Offline Hyperconcious

• the abused
  • If they ever find out that I'm worthless... I'll be destroyed
  • Characters: rename to often
  • Faction: lone wolf
English, please? I played both and every other class and actually accomplished something with each of them and IN MY OPINION (this is the keyword) ep takes better timing. Like you said ep doesn't have a permanent 160 def lvls, it also doesn't have a skill that completely blocks physical damage for about 10 seconds or whatever and does not have a free 10 sec stun every 30 sec that makes the enemy use their genie or at  least 1 spark of chi to bypass, I'm not going to get into an argument with you over this. Both classes are hard to play and you need to know them very well to contest against some that are way easier to play.  But please, do yourself a favor and learn to read properly first before you pop a blood vessel.

:-[ :-[ :normal-4:

i read just fine its just dd ep on here take's no skill all u gotta do is get a puri wep and not be brainlessly stupid and your gonna go pretty far in the barracks of pk there dmg is fking OP there def is not low so why boost ep when its perfectly fine? psys needed a boost for 4-6 patchs now and still got nothing to the point u either go full def r8 or get 1 hit in white 160+ def lvls also lets mention that the physical immunity of psy is easy to stunlock through ep can camp reduce dmg and a puri wep and be just fine ofc ur not gonna fking tank in UVD ur never supposed to thats why its gear restricted people just rather boost these class's that need no boost but everyone to there own opinion

Thx Ladrielle for the Siggy.

Offline Rasu

• Forum Veteran
  • Winter Bear ʕ •ᴥ•ʔ
  • Characters: Kygo, Cosmic
  • Faction: Tyrants

Negative.
The point of my suggestion is for shell is for it to not run out at all unless being hit with extreme damage circumstances, like a 3 spark. I mean to extend the use of shell to its intended duration of 20 seconds. Enough time for people to reassemble their thoughts and be able to counter play effectively.
Not really sure how it would make them powerful, just sturdier, as it doesn't affect their offensive capabilities.
I mean, he's got a point. Shell lasts 2 secs most of the time. Having it last the intended duration isn't making the class "broken" it's simply giving the class the ability to use the skill it was given efficiently. If not that, then make a bless for demon EPS with a bit extra mana. Idk, but damning someone's suggestions and ideas just because people are afraid of someone surviving a 3 spark 2+ more secs longer etc...is closed minded. Instead of bitching people should be thankful for suggestions, means people are actually still playing this server. :normal-19: 

Offline Bee

• B
  • ok

u dont need buff, u need skill, watch best DD EP in action and take notes, DD EP is prolly one of the strongest and most broken things in 1v1, just a shackle itself is enough to kill sin/ea
If you even watched either of those videos this was before gear swapping in combat was disabled and it was also before cape got a 700 vit requirement I do believe. 
If you are going to use other people as a counter arguement for why 16k pdef is acceptable then at least do something thats currently relevant or accurate to the current patch and state of the server
Also I have no trouble beating half the people I fight. I just noticed I take huge damage from non sparked hits and normal hits. A DD Cleric shouldn't have to exit UVD and then swap gear parts just to live. Thats a retarded way to play. And if you play that way the only way enemy will die is if they are retarded enough to spam combo with shackle on and thats if they even take big damage from it (half the people I fight don't)

Offline Skazy

• Forum Veteran
  • Best EA/WF/PL/LEADER/PLAYER/HUSBAND
  • Characters: rtts
  • Faction: ★469★
If you even watched either of those videos this was before gear swapping in combat was disabled and it was also before cape got a 700 vit requirement I do believe.
If you are going to use other people as a counter arguement for why 16k pdef is acceptable then at least do something thats currently relevant or accurate to the current patch and state of the server
Also I have no trouble beating half the people I fight. I just noticed I take huge damage from non sparked hits and normal hits. A DD Cleric shouldn't have to exit UVD and then swap gear parts just to live. Thats a retarded way to play. And if you play that way the only way enemy will die is if they are retarded enough to spam combo with shackle on and thats if they even take big damage from it (half the people I fight don't)
instead of trying to special snowflake dont 1v1 on demon EP? i dont see demon EA asking for boost just bc demon ea in 1v1 is unplayable lol
yes it was in the time every1 would script and cape wasnt restricted but he was the one that never used script just swapped weps and still managed to beat pretty much every1. u cry about UVD not being able to swap gear? lol that's bs while u are at give wf and barb chance to swap their gear aswell. just bc u feel like u and ur class need buff doesnt mean it should be added, bc if one class gets buff the others will ask for buff as well and it will be an never ending cycle, all in all EP needs no buff at all, class can tank up to 5-6 DDs w.o having to panic or use more than just a fortify/faith and as for ppl saying plume shell dies fast, yes it does, in mass pk, where u have more than 5ppl hitting u, try to 1v1 EP and remove his plume shell lmao

Offline Bee

• B
  • ok
And just because one person can barely be successful with it by pulling out all the stops and doing every last little minute thing you can and have the best gears and do the best things with it, does not mean it isn't in need of a pdef boost. No one is saying I am a special snowflake. I just see no one else playing it probably because of its shit Pdef which should be dealt with.

Need I also remind you that sage is also shit because you don't have the demon matk boost? No sage EP currently DD's. Please speak accurate about the current state of things and not the past state of things :)

Seems to me like you guys are focusing on "If two or so people can still play with it" rather than "should it be changed or not"
Last Edit: July 12, 2017, 04:38 pm by Bianca1989