DD Cleric Pdef

Offline 🔩Rull✌

• Hang☆Over
  • Hang Over best
  • Characters: N/a
  • Faction: Hang¤Over
what happened to the insult, why bail now lmao
''little peanuts brain'' just bc he disagrees with u
besides, weren't u spiritually and mentally free from pw, seems like u cant let go of it lmao
http://epicpw.com/index.php?topic=46959.msg675075#msg675075
im glad quitting pw has allowed u to camp forums and be more active than u ever was, also that it opened ur mind to wide horizon to the point where u see all the game flaws, the great mastermind of PW 
now spare us ur bs and be apawolla irl 
Sure, I'll break this down for you!

Oh, I did not bail. I just realized there's no point in trying to demean a person, when I can simply say that if they have nothing to contribute to the thread, then there's no need for them to take any of my time. 
besides, weren't u spiritually and mentally free from pw, seems like u cant let go of it lmao
im glad quitting pw has allowed u to camp forums and be more active than u ever was, also that it opened ur mind to wide horizon to the point where u see all the game flaws, the great mastermind of PW 
And why should you care about how I spend my time whenever I have a free moment? I did not realize my time was any of your business.
See, Skazy, I am not like you. I am not a useless hunk of meat that searches for drama, that likes to undermine people's opinion without giving relevant input, or that likes to try to "dig things from the past" in order to try and have some sort of leverage. While this forum, this game and the drama associated with it means everything to you, it means very little for me. And hence I post what I want, when I want and how I want.
I feel sorry that you feel the need to try to get my attention by bringing something up that has little to no significance to the matter at hand, but I forgive you for not having a coherent form of communication.
And lastly,

that it opened ur mind to wide horizon to the point where u see all the game flaws, the great mastermind of PW 
Unless the game has changed in the last 2/3 months that I have been away, I do not see how this part of your statement is useful.
Still waiting on a relevant suggestion from you, buddy. Keep your drama away from me. I deal with enough bitches on my down time,  don't need another one.

Offline Skazy

• Forum Veteran
  • Best EA/WF/PL/LEADER/PLAYER/HUSBAND
  • Characters: rtts
  • Faction: ★469★
Sure, I'll break this down for you!

Oh, I did not bail. I just realized there's no point in trying to demean a person, when I can simply say that if they have nothing to contribute to the thread, then there's no need for them to take any of my time. And why should you care about how I spend my time whenever I have a free moment? I did not realize my time was any of your business.
See, Skazy, I am not like you. I am not a useless hunk of meat that searches for drama, that likes to undermine people's opinion without giving relevant input, or that likes to try to "dig things from the past" in order to try and have some sort of leverage. While this forum, this game and the drama associated with it means everything to you, it means very little for me. And hence I post what I want, when I want and how I want.
I feel sorry that you feel the need to try to get my attention by bringing something up that has little to no significance to the matter at hand, but I forgive you for not having a coherent form of communication.
And lastly,

Unless the game has changed in the last 2/3 months that I have been away, I do not see how this part of your statement is useful.
Still waiting on a relevant suggestion from you, buddy. Keep your drama away from me. I deal with enough bitches on my down time,  don't need another one.
I just realized there's no point in trying to demean a person, when I can simply say that if they have nothing to contribute to the thread, then there's no need for them to take any of my time.
Last Edit: July 17, 2017, 04:38 pm by Skazy

Offline Bee

• B
  • ok
Increasing barrier wouldn't make sense. The goal would be to help DD clerics only, as regular clerics are fine.  If it was %mp it will still help regular vit clerics as they also have mag even though slightly less, the point is it would still boost their barrier too which is a big nono.

Making UVD easier to get into and get out of, whether by cooldown, or by animation speed, so that we can swap to gear that has higher pdef and def lv (defense weapon, def tome, def belt, ds to cube, etc)
Last Edit: July 17, 2017, 04:40 pm by Bianca1989

Offline 🔩Rull✌

• Hang☆Over
  • Hang Over best
Increasing barrier wouldn't make sense. The goal would be to help DD clerics only, as regular clerics are fine.

Making UVD easier to get into and get out of, whether by cooldown, or by animation speed, so that we can swap to gear that has higher pdef and def lv (defense weapon, def tome, def belt, ds to cube, etc)
I disagree. Again, I'm not asking to "increase barrier", but mana itself. That would help DD clerics as opposed to regular clerics, because the mana increase  (Mana + x%) woud be based on a percentage of the mana you already have. Ergo, it benefits DD clerics.
Cleric does not have the movement kit or suppression abilities that other classes have when it comes to shape shifting, which is why trying to make their kit similar to those classes is not an idea that would bring much fruition. Of course, you and I have different opinions about what is better and what is not, but it really isn't as profitable as a little bit of mana would be.

Offline beelzebul

• sonya ❤️
  • very mad
  • Characters: ei|dreambinder|Hu Tao
  • Faction: yuro|gangsht
Actually ***ing crying LOOOOOOL
:normal-2: :normal-2: :normal-2:
HOW YOU GONNA PULL UP A RECEIPT ON HIM LIKE DAT LOOOOOL

Offline Bee

• B
  • ok
What your saying just isn't true. "(Mana + x%) woud be based on a percentage of the mana you already have." literally helps VIT clerics too, because they have considerable MP already just from being a magic class in itself.  If I am not mistaken, they just put enough vit only to wear the defense cape and then spam the rest to MAG so they can still have effective heals.
This would be a lazy blanket fix that effects all clerics instead of just the ones your trying to target. The current problem with DD Cleric (I play it and so does Pondev so we would know) is the struggle to swap out of UVD to go defensive and live then making it back in time to be offensive and beat their genie.  We can obviously survive just fine when we swap to def set, the whole problem is doing so.
Last Edit: July 17, 2017, 04:48 pm by Bianca1989

Offline 🔩Rull✌

• Hang☆Over
  • Hang Over best
What your saying just isn't true. "(Mana + x%) woud be based on a percentage of the mana you already have." literally helps VIT clerics too, because they have considerable MP already just from being a magic class in itself.  If I am not mistaken, they just put enough vit only to wear the defense cape and then spam the rest to MAG so they can still have effective heals.
This would be a lazy blanket fix that effects all clerics instead of just the ones your trying to target. The current problem with DD Cleric (I play it and so does Pondev so we would know) is the struggle to swap out of UVD to go defensive and live then making it back in time to be offensive and beat their genie.  We can obviously survive just fine when we swap to def set, the whole problem is doing so.
At that point then I suppose you're right. Perhaps lowering the animation time would be more benefitial, and while I still see my mana suggestion to be more of a long term investment because you're allowing a skill to be used to its full potential without having to edit anything, your idea is not bad either.

Offline Mitch

• uwu motherfucker
  • I am a poop #echogmabuse
  • Characters: ★Michalynn★Brooklynn★
  • Faction: Outcasts☆
>remove the "transformed" status from uvd and no need for cd reduction at all since will be able to change weps/etc... not sure if its possible though since i aint no file edit expert or if anyone has even brought that up the thought .-.

>mana increase sounds like good idea as well, least imo, since will benefit both support and dd clerics while still keeping stuff for vit ep pretty much the same

>no hate though

Offline Bee

• B
  • ok
For skills to be locked until a certain skill is used, the skill inside GS has to be classified as a transformation skill type, otherwise, such a thing to lock skills when one is casted or not casted does not exist outside of chain skills which are a new addition to 1.5.3

Offline 🔩Rull✌

• Hang☆Over
  • Hang Over best
>remove the "transformed" status from uvd and no need for cd reduction at all since will be able to change weps/etc... not sure if its possible though since i aint no file edit expert or if anyone has even brought that up the thought .-.

>mana increase sounds like good idea as well, least imo, since will benefit both support and dd clerics while still keeping stuff for vit ep pretty much the same

>no hate though
Oh? Thats actually very interesting. It would definitely change how an EP plays! (Imagine a full support EP healing and still being able to use Pious Blessing).

Or charm debuffing another cleric/AA leader... Soulburn archers etc

Drool.

Offline Mitch

• uwu motherfucker
Oh? Thats actually very interesting. It would definitely change how an EP plays! (Imagine a full support EP healing and still being able to use Pious Blessing).

Or charm debuffing another cleric/AA leader... Soulburn archers etc

Drool.
I mean you make it sound like its a bad idea, but would make the very dull job of playing ep more interesting lets be real.

Offline 🔩Rull✌

• Hang☆Over
  • Hang Over best
I mean you make it sound like its a bad idea, but would make the very dull job of playing ep more interesting lets be real.
Err... no not at all I actually like that 

Offline Mitch

• uwu motherfucker
EPs are fine
absolutely barbaric lmao.

Offline Bee

• B
  • ok
They are fine in the sense that you can SOMETIMES kill with it, but they are extremely underpowered as far as survivability when compared to other offensive built magic classes.