Boots Jinocide n Xenocide 100atk lvl more

Offline Mars Attacks!

• Forum Veteran

Offline 🔩Rull✌

• Hang☆Over
  • Hang Over best
  • Characters: N/a
  • Faction: Hang¤Over
UVD CD reduction is not the way to go. Mana increase is. 

Offline Bee

• B
  • ok
Mana increase increases tankyness for VIT Ep's as well which is a big no at this point. At least lowering CD on UVD will allow us to exit it and stop being offensive and swap to gear that actually has pdef and defense, long enough to live, then swap back and sog again etc.

Offline 🔩Rull✌

• Hang☆Over
  • Hang Over best
Big different between the boost it will give a Vit EP vs a Magic EP.

Mana % ideal for this. 

Full magic EP will get a large boost 
Vit EP will be boosted,  but slightly and not in a large amount. Magic damage/ nontangible skills still goes through shell, and collective damage is still going to be able to take it down.

Offline I̶c̶e̶N̶i̶k̶i̶

• B̶a̶n̶n̶e̶d̶
Big different between the boost it will give a Vit EP vs a Magic EP.

Mana % ideal for this.

Full magic EP will get a large boost
Vit EP will be boosted,  but slightly and not in a large amount. Magic damage/ nontangible skills still goes through shell, and collective damage is still going to be able to take it down.
Yes hitting 1k's 3sparked for 20 sec as demon Ea without being able to break it will be much fun

Offline Bee

• B
  • ok
You have several metal skills that when stacked with combo and BV can still hierobug even in barrier as long as we dont have def wep on, but thats besides the point as i suggested i wanted UVD cd to be 5 seconds which is more then generous.

Offline 🔩Rull✌

• Hang☆Over
  • Hang Over best
Yes hitting 1k's 3sparked for 20 sec as demon Ea without being able to break it will be much fun
Stop your senseless fear mongering. That's obviously an extraneous case and it will not happen as such because the shell would help against basic attacks which have a much smaller input than what you would receive from a 3x Spark.
If you don't know how a class works I suggest you don't comment about it.
You have several metal skills that when stacked with combo and BV can still hierobug even in barrier as long as we dont have def wep on, but thats besides the point as i suggested i wanted UVD cd to be 5 seconds which is more then generous.

You wanted a solution for EP defense, and I am giving you the most feasible, non-stat changing solution. You want something that fails to address the initial point of your thread, and does not really do EP much good. The biggest problem of UVD is its animation length, not its cooldown, and even then it's not as much as issue as your exaggerating it to be.

Offline Lena

• Forum Veteran
  • Characters: Wish
Wow, this thread is still going...

Any reply from developer though?

Offline Avant

• I'm a dumbass
  • I'm a cuck.
Wow, this thread is still going...

Any reply from developer though?

no because not ea

also because it isn't needed, but that's besides the point I think
or is it..
Last Edit: July 17, 2017, 03:29 pm by Avant

Offline Lena

• Forum Veteran
  • Characters: Wish
[size={defaultattr}]
no because not ea
also because it isn't needed, but that's besides the point I think
or is it..[/size]
Ecks dee.

Offline I̶c̶e̶N̶i̶k̶i̶

• B̶a̶n̶n̶e̶d̶
Stop your senseless fear mongering. That's obviously an extraneous case and it will not happen as such because the shell would help against basic attacks which have a much smaller input than what you would receive from a 3x Spark.
If you don't know how a class works I suggest you don't comment about it.

You wanted a solution for EP defense, and I am giving you the most feasible, non-stat changing solution. You want something that fails to address the initial point of your thread, and does not really do EP much good. The biggest problem of UVD is its animation length, not its cooldown, and even then it's not as much as issue as your exaggerating it to be.
i actually think that you should quit your other server lvl suggestions when you obliviously have no clue about anything else than your conbag warrior
Edit* why the hell nεχous is censored to "other server"
Last Edit: July 17, 2017, 03:28 pm by IceNiki

Offline 🔩Rull✌

• Hang☆Over
  • Hang Over best
i actually think that you should quit your other server lvl suggestions when you obliviously have no clue about anything else than your conbag warrior
Edit* why the hell nεχous is censored to "other server"
If you have a counter argument for my initial post, you're more than welcome to present your ideas, otherwise I have no time to discuss with individuals that have no relevant input to a post.
Last Edit: July 17, 2017, 04:01 pm by 💢Rull💢

Offline Skazy

• Forum Veteran
  • Best EA/WF/PL/LEADER/PLAYER/HUSBAND
  • Characters: rtts
  • Faction: ★469★
If you have a counter argument for my initial post, you're more than welcome to present your ideas, otherwise I have no time to discuss with individuals that have no relevant input to a post.
what happened to the insult, why bail now lmao
''little peanuts brain'' just bc he disagrees with u
besides, weren't u spiritually and mentally free from pw, seems like u cant let go of it lmao
http://epicpw.com/index.php?topic=46959.msg675075#msg675075
im glad quitting pw has allowed u to camp forums and be more active than u ever was, also that it opened ur mind to wide horizon to the point where u see all the game flaws, the great mastermind of PW 
now spare us ur bs and be apawolla irl 

Offline Mitch

• uwu motherfucker
  • I am a poop #echogmabuse
  • Characters: ★Michalynn★Brooklynn★
  • Faction: Outcasts☆
bruh...... y gotta do him like that