Epic Perfect World

Female fashion.

Offline lucyღ

• <3
  • Characters: Iucy
I vote for famous Animes fashion. Such as Shinigami fash from  Bleach, Naruto fash, Death Note and so on :< <3

^This would be awesome.

LaceyPip

And I would love to see lacey things, 110% girly things sometimes full of bows and lace ....its just me, something I love

and corset stuff like this ....with a gorgeous pair of boots

Offline beyonceknowles4

• BEYONCE IS FLAWLESS <3
And I would love to see lacey things, 110% girly things sometimes full of bows and lace ....its just me, something I love

and corset stuff like this ....with a gorgeous pair of boots

Love the lacey dress

150 BM TittaniaErza
Demon Mystic QueenBeyonce
sage cleric _Unohana_
Demon Wiz _Fenris_
Demon sin YORUICHI

Offline beyonceknowles4

• BEYONCE IS FLAWLESS <3
I'd love to see some of Beyonce's 2k13 Mrs Carter tour outfits, Something for the ladies and for the fellas too  ;)

who doesn't wanna look like superwoman?

I'd love to see her hair tooo :D

Last Edit: May 20, 2013, 08:15 am by beyonceknowles4

150 BM TittaniaErza
Demon Mystic QueenBeyonce
sage cleric _Unohana_
Demon Wiz _Fenris_
Demon sin YORUICHI

Offline kyandeisu

• Old Player
finally finished, didnt bother with making her hair xD

i did already released the files public elsewhere xD so dont know if they will bother to add in game or not but they could be added elsewhere if anyone decides to take up the files D:

Offline Janrey

• <3 Pearlie
  • Characters: Tigas

i did already released the files public elsewhere xD so dont know if they will bother to add in game or not but they could be added elsewhere if anyone decides to take up the files D:
AWESOME!!
I wish they'll add this fashion

And 1 more thing, where is her leek?!!?!?QQ

LaceyPip

F  A N T A S T I C!!!!!

Offline kyandeisu

• Old Player
AWESOME!!
I wish they'll add this fashion

And 1 more thing, where is her leek?!!?!?QQ

i did a reskin on a staff wep into a leek thou it didnt turn out great D: so i didnt show it in any screenshots, i need to hunt around for a better model to reskin as a leek xD

Offline kyandeisu

• Old Player
you know im actually surprised there isnt more cosplay outfits ingame @_@;  it would be awsome to do cosplay events ingame D:

Offline ☠EvilTouch☠

• Retired Staff Member
  • Suns Wars Addict
  • DreamyTouch | we miss you papi♡
  • Characters: EvilTouch
  • Faction: Flower_Team
kyandeisu
check your PM's please

Offline Barbie

• Old Player
  • Let them hate me, so long as they fear me

Wait a minute, this is the kind of fashion people were protesting about in the first place! No skimpy skirts and shit, people wanted T-Shirts and jeans. Good job though, I like my PWI women like this xD

LaceyPip

Wait a minute, this is the kind of fashion people were protesting about in the first place! No skimpy skirts and shit, people wanted T-Shirts and jeans. Good job though, I like my PWI women like this xD

I didn't protest, I like being slutty, an old slutty grandma.....on the game.......in pixels   

Offline Shay

• Forum Veteran
  • Shhh... I'm hiding from negative people
I didn't protest, I like being slutty, an old slutty grandma.....on the game.......in pixels   

Lacey you never fail to make me smile. ;D

Offline kyandeisu

• Old Player
some quickies i did today while my net was down, I did make a tranny peachy but it needs alot of fixing which i might do tomorrow.

Offline 🌸

• -
  • Characters: Mercy, Sigh

I love this Lacey. Best grandma ever. <3