Epic Perfect World

Female fashion.

Offline Sideris

• Angie
  • Characters: Sideris | Baderis
  • Faction: Ducks
I personally think that Female's fashion are quite more than just 50/50.
There are a lot of styles you can take out of them if you have enough creativity and time. And it's true that there are plenty of SECSY clothes, but as well there are totally unreveiling ones. Actually 90% of the old set dresses and clothes are "up to the neck and down to the knee", if you wanna put it like that.
This said, I'd be more than enthusiastic with more fashions. But that's just because I love fashiuns and dressing up's.

Offline Bioshocked

• body's gone..
  • dust's still here.
There should be 'casual' jeans and non heeled sneakers <,<
Bioshocked ~ Tatters ~ Sandwitch ~ Rawberry ~ liliiillil

dorothyerika

Offline Cuddles

• Old Player
  • a basement dweller
  • Characters: Mischa
  • Faction: WeTried
^+100000000000000000000000000000
Reasons why I'm seriously starting to prefer playing a male toon ._.

Offline ☢Thug Life☢

• Whoop Whoop
  • If the ride is more fly, then you must buy.
  • Characters: Manic
  • Faction: ♏ONSTER
I don't see any point of this thread, there are at least 30 different fashion sets and you still don't have enough. And just so you know, developer here can only add fashion that is already made by Chinese PW, so go complain about it on their forums.
Your quite wrong with you're statement. I have seen admins make clothing from scratch for there servers and have even gone as far as rip gear files and fashion files from other games entirely in order to get us stuff that even wanmei doesn't have.
Quote from: Agatio on 8/21/2013 at 03:59:55 pm
I spam dartle on demon spark, bitch please

Robbert

I just downloaded nude mod thanks to Tali's guidance, fashion's ugly.  :normal-1:

Offline ☢Thug Life☢

• Whoop Whoop
I just downloaded nude mod thanks to Tali's guidance, fashion's ugly.  :normal-1:
be careful some nude mods can damage ur game files. or even worse delete them. some even have key loggers.

Offline Rueby

• The Empress
  • Na na na naaaaa
New fashion is always welcome. My wardrobe would be more than happy.
Rueby - Seeker | Klaudia - Mystic

Offline shadowkat698208

• Characters: AFallenAngel, NightGoddes
  • Faction: Dauntless
I agree on the shoes & casual jeans I also think that it would be cool if they added some new longer hair styles most of the hair is shorter & I have always loved long hair & there are so many styles they can do long I think long curly or wavy hair would look awsome with it in a partial up do or down but with it a little shorter in the front around the face just a thought though. & I kinda wish u could get other colors of dye such as silver gold & darker shades of green red brown ect. sometimes u get lucky with the random dye but most of the time I get the colors I can already buy. But I still think the fashion & colors they have are awesome & there are so many combo's u can come up with.
Shadowkat6982

Robbert

be careful some nude mods can damage ur game files. or even worse delete them. some even have key loggers.
She wouldn't send me to harmed files is np.

Offline ☢Thug Life☢

• Whoop Whoop
She wouldn't send me to harmed files is np.
Well if Tali gave you the link then i trust it. unless she wants to keylog you lawl.

Offline Darunia ஜ

• ...Because it is.
  • Censorship is the bane of creativity.
  • Characters: An ungodly amount
  • Faction: Tragic
^+100000000000000000000000000000
Reasons why I'm seriously starting to prefer playing a male toon ._.

Mikau's wardrobe is much smaller than my girls' wardrobes.  Why?  Because most of the guy stuff is flaming.  Yes, I may run around on a pink chocobo on a male char, but dammit, I want him to still be masculine, and it's actually really hard to put together a masculine-like set.

Stay Classy.
Mikau - 150 Sage Archer (unofficially retired)
Darunia - 150 Demon Cleric (unoffical new main)
Catfish - 150 Sage Psy (main PK gal)
Phalanx - 150 Demon BM (because impulsive)

Offline Chire

I vote for famous Animes fashion. Such as Shinigami fash from  Bleach, Naruto fash, Death Note and so on :< <3
KingCobra guides to dph and aps assasin. pay attention to the veri simple steps.
Aps assasin
1-donate ur house and live in a box to get 0.15 wrist on rank 8
2-get a genie with absolute domain,holy path,and 1 lv wind shield for 5 aps.
3-get shitload of wood pills and go ***ing pk

Dph assasin

1-Buy Rank 8 and pray allah for gof daggers and crit/dex on gear
2-Pray Allah for zerk+ crits and use earth rift like retarded  (Pray require minium of 6 hours a day for max gof proc)
...IF none of that work delete epic>go play Hello Kitty :normal-1:

Offline jhonies

Though my character is guilty of wearing a bikini, I do believe that it would be nice for there to be jeans and t-shirts and hoodies for females as well. I think it would add a rather nice touch to the game and not make the girls out there blow chunks at the fashion as was stated in a previous comment. Then again I know that I've seen this in other forums on different servers including the real one and I doubt it is going to change. But hey we can dream can't we? Or maybe PWI will give in to our demands for more suitable fashion.

Offline ♥☆★YummyT✿ts★☆♥

• YummyTits the ONE and ONLY
  • Characters: ♥YummyTits♥
 ^-^ Okay so I agree, some days I like to be dolled up and other I rather be in jeans and a hoodie but we only have some many options for a reason... TOO MUCH PIXELS! Do you know how much time and coding it would take to make everyone happy???? If you dont like it DONT WEAR IT. >:(

But if Agatio were to do a contest and have it put in TOO many people would QQ  :'( over the whole damn thing. So just be thankful for what you have, it could be worse like not having a server lol  :))

<3Yummy :-*
^.^♥✿☆★YummyTits★☆✿♥

♥YummyTits-Sin150
♥LovelyYummy-Mystic150
♥FindingU-Cleric150
♥TrixieToxy-Veno150
♥CarrieDoll-Archer148
♥LovelyTits-Seeker-150