Epic Perfect World

Female fashion.

Offline ☢Thug Life☢

• Whoop Whoop
  • If the ride is more fly, then you must buy.
  • Characters: Manic
  • Faction: ♏ONSTER
8) Not asking him to make it lol asking him to make the men's fashion available to the females on this server..  :smiley:
Uhm, I don't think you're asking the right people... Aga won't make fashion guessing it would take alot of work... You'd have to ask the original pwi :-\

If they do that they better make female fashion available for men too.

;D that would def. be epic to have luigi's and mario's clothes

I want princess peach for my guy character =p
Pro.
Quote from: Agatio on 8/21/2013 at 03:59:55 pm
I spam dartle on demon spark, bitch please

Scylla

If you don't look like a princess, you are not a princess. Remember that. This is what the old Perfect World creators wanted us to know. Keep destroying hoes in your sparkles, show your power through your frills!

Offline hot_panini

• Outcasts☆
  • Jim~ #1 Seeker
  • Characters: Hot_Panini
  • Faction: Outcasts☆
Last Edit: Apr 26, 2021, 11:31 pm by hot_panini

Offline AKESO

I just want less fem fashion. D:

Offline djdirty_713

Bullshit on less fash. I wants more for both male and female toons :D

Hei

I don't see any point of this thread, there are at least 30 different fashion sets and you still don't have enough. And just so you know, developer here can only add fashion that is already made by Chinese PW, so go complain about it on their forums.

Offline MarsSun

• When the Stars Align... Escape wit me to Mars...
I don't see any point of this thread, there are at least 30 different fashion sets and you still don't have enough. And just so you know, developer here can only add fashion that is already made by Chinese PW, so go complain about it on their forums.

No one here is complainin tho... Jus ideas that are typed up

Offline Vitababe

• Former WC Personality
  • Characters: Vitamin
Though, I do agree. It's not like us females sit behind our keyboards with our vaginas falling out of our shorts, and our necks down to our nipples.
Oh so... that's just me?
Okay then .____.
Vitamin
She doesn't even go here.

Offline C

• ☾⋆
  • Characters: Beloved | Jedi
Though, I do agree. It's not like us females sit behind our keyboards with our vaginas falling out of our shorts, and our necks down to our nipples.
Oh so... that's just me?
Okay then .____.

Aw, damn. I thought I was the only one who did this :(

Offline Vitababe

• Former WC Personality
  • Characters: Vitamin
Aw, damn. I thought I was the only one who did this :(
Nope. :c
Awwww. We can be sister sluts.
Vitamin
She doesn't even go here.

Offline djdirty_713

Lmao sister sluts wtf

Offline djdirty_713

I'm a fash hoar in this game. If you don't like it then dont buy it :/
If I don't want to go around with all my bits hanging out, I mix and match the fash sets, like vintage t-shirt, leather jeans, and dame boots.  I hear what you're saying, I'd like more simple, classic fash as well, but I must admit I do love killing monsters in a big frilly dress (the Countess and Lovebird sets are particular favourites, hence the siggy Syri did for me :D )

I'd more prefer the armour to look more badass, less boobs hanging out!  Aga should add a "Distract" skill to the particular female sets that are particularly revealing :tiger-2:

Thank you to Syringe for my avatar <3
ugh double post

Thank you to Syringe for my avatar <3