Epic Perfect World

Drop Equip/Items from PK

Offline Escorian

• Old Player
You guys are dumb lol. Help is help, if you have something more accurate or more extensive, obviously feel free to post it. But you're an idiot for thinking it's fair to bash someone because they weren't as thorough as you.

Try reading what he posted and making sense of it. I am not bashing him because he wasn't as thorough but because he made it so it made zero sense.

Ty Chiibi for the great Avatar and Siggy <3

Vote for your favorite smiley.

http://epicpw.com/general-discussion/what-is-your-favorite-smiley/

Offline SHINIGAMI

• Pharmaceutical/IT Guy :p
  • May you live every day of your life.
  • Characters: Labs, Labradoodle
DO I HAVE A BIGGER EPEEN NOW ???!?!?!????

#Retired #BusyWithThatDadLyf

Offline Escorian

• Old Player
Has nothing to do with Epeen just trying to get the info across while making sense.

Offline Decency23

Try reading what he posted and making sense of it. I am not bashing him because he wasn't as thorough but because he made it so it made zero sense.

I read it. It wasn't spaced properly, but it was understandable, and it answered the OP's question. As I said though, feel free to share whatever you find, especially if it's better than what's already been posted, but don't be an ass to people who weren't as thorough about it as you. There really is no need to discourage people from posting helpful information on the forums.

Offline Escorian

• Old Player

I read it. It wasn't spaced properly, but it was understandable, and it answered the OP's question. As I said though, feel free to share whatever you find, especially if it's better than what's already been posted, but don't be an ass to people who weren't as thorough about it as you. There really is no need to discourage people from posting helpful information on the forums.

It was not understandable. It listed several percents without explaining the percents.

Offline Therras

• Papi.
You guys are dumb lol. Help is help, if you have something more accurate or more extensive, obviously feel free to post it. But you're an idiot for thinking it's fair to bash someone because they weren't as thorough as you.
help is help? The way he helped would confuse anyone who read that. The guy that asked for info about the topic, would had end up with a wrong idea about the topic because someone gave an useless help. Escorian's explanation was more useful than Uriel's one, although Uriel's explanation wasnt useful at all. Escorian's info wasnt more accurated or extensive, but it was more organized. Uriel just random copy paste whatever just to make people notice he was tryin' to be nice. Help with that purpose is not needed.

So please, dont try to excuse him with a lame argument like that and think before you call someone else idiot or dumb.