Epic Perfect World

Drop Equip/Items from PK

Offline JHIN

• FAIL PVP'er
  • I'm no good in PK X.x
I've never died without carrying a guardian scroll on all my alts so i'm curious what will happen if i die without carrying one.
Do I lose all my items in inventory or Equips? Thanks. :tiger-1:
RETIRED BARB
i quit barb just playin' support classes i am no good in 1v1.

i give up PK too hard everyone too stronk. i guess i'm forever noob x.x

Offline AOH

• Old Player
  • Characters: Aids
  • Faction: Ŧα†αlι†y
the redder you are the more chance of dropping items. if your white you only have a chance to drop like 2-3 things from inventory i believe. as you get redder i know you have a chance to drop equipt items that are not bound.

Offline Speedy

• Characters: Mangelhaft, SpeedyX, Naotsugo, Hakuro
  • Faction: none
the redder you are the more chance of dropping items. if your white you only have a chance to drop like 2-3 things from inventory i believe. as you get redder i know you have a chance to drop equipt items that are not bound.

i once dropped my boots to someone... but im pretty sure, i was white at that time... well, that person was nice enough to give them back :P

- Signature made by Sideris

Offline RaveGirl

• Hate me?! Get in line with the other bitches! :D

Sorta. If you're white name you have a VERY VERY VERY small chance to drop anything. Once your name turns pink or you get deeper shades of red that chance increases. You can drop one item. Or you can drop many items. If your gears are not bound then it is possible to lose your equips. But you wont drop ALL the things in your inventory at once.
RaveGirl - 150 Demon Sin
Margarita - 150 Demon Wiz
DontTouch - 150 Demon Mystic
PurpleTide - 150 Demon Psychic
NurseLyn - 148 Sage Cleric
RavePulse - 145 Sage Sin
HaHaDead - 145 Demon Archer
Asthenia - 145 Sage Seeker
Niamh - 145 Sage Barb

Offline JHIN

• FAIL PVP'er
  • I'm no good in PK X.x
thanks everyone.  ;D

Sorta. If you're white name you have a VERY VERY VERY small chance to drop anything. Once your name turns pink or you get deeper shades of red that chance increases. You can drop one item. Or you can drop many items. If your gears are not bound then it is possible to lose your equips. But you wont drop ALL the things in your inventory at once.

i see. thanks rave :D
RETIRED BARB
i quit barb just playin' support classes i am no good in 1v1.

i give up PK too hard everyone too stronk. i guess i'm forever noob x.x

Offline Uriel

• Worms.
  • Worms.
    Blue
    NA
    NA
    99% chance to drop nothing
    1% chance to drop one item

White
    NA

Pink
    NA
    80% chance to drop nothing
    20% one slot

Light Red
    50% chance to drop nothing
    50% to drop one item
    40% chance to drop nothing
    30% to drop two items
    20% to drop three items
    10% to drop four items

Red
    30% chance to drop nothing
    50% to drop one item
    20% to drop two items
    20% chance to drop nothing
    40% to drop two items
    30% to drop four items
    10% to drop six items

Dark Red
    60% to drop one item
    30% to drop two items
    10% to drop three items
    60% to drop two items
    30% to drop six items
    10% to drop 9 items
    1% chance to drop oif its not clear enough here it is : http://pwi.perfectworld.com/gameinfo/advinfo/pvp

Offline SHINIGAMI

• Pharmaceutical/IT Guy :p
  • May you live every day of your life.
  • Characters: Labs, Labradoodle
i never dropped anything, but i picked up Killyyy's neck on my first day in epic lmao... 

tried to kill my 130 wiz, .. i expelled and he got killed by 5 other people and i got his neck  :normal-35:
#Retired #BusyWithThatDadLyf

Offline Escorian

• Old Player
    Blue
    NA
    NA

White
    NA

Pink
    NA
    80% chance to drop nothing
    20% one slot

Light Red
    50% chance to drop nothing
    50% to drop one item
    40% chance to drop nothing
    30% to drop two items
    20% to drop three items
    10% to drop four items

Red
    30% chance to drop nothing
    50% to drop one item
    20% to drop two items
    40% to drop two items
    30% to drop four items
    10% to drop six items

Dark Red
    60% to drop one item
    30% to drop two items
    10% to drop three items
    60% to drop two items
    30% to drop six items
    10% to drop 9 items
    1% chance to drop oif its not clear enough here it is : http://pwi.perfectworld.com/gameinfo/advinfo/pvp

if you are gonna just copy and paste something please make sure you do it properly.

Color of
Name                         Killed by other Player
                                  Items Currently Equipped
                                                                                 Killed by other Player
                                                                                 Inventory
                                                                                                                             Killed by a monster
                                                                                                                             Inventory

Blue                          NA                                            NA                                        99% chance to drop nothing

White                       NA                                           99% chance to drop nothing
                                                                               1% chance to drop one item  99% chance to drop nothing
Pink                          NA                                          80% chance to drop nothing
                                                                               20% one slot                          99% chance to drop nothing
Light Red                 50% chance to drop nothing
                               50% to drop one item             40% chance to drop nothing
                                                                               30% to drop two items
                                                                               20% to drop three items
                                                                               10% to drop four items
Red                          30% chance to drop nothing
                                50% to drop one item
                                20% to drop two items
                                                                              40% to drop two items
                                                                              30% to drop four items
                                                                              10% to drop six items
Dark Red                 60% to drop one item
                               30% to drop two items
                               10% to drop three items
                                                                              60% to drop two items
                                                                              30% to drop six items
                                                                              10% to drop 9 items

Ty Chiibi for the great Avatar and Siggy <3

Vote for your favorite smiley.

http://epicpw.com/general-discussion/what-is-your-favorite-smiley/

Offline Therras

• Papi.
i never dropped anything, but i picked up Killyyy's neck on my first day in epic lmao... 

tried to kill my 130 wiz, .. i expelled and he got killed by 5 other people and i got his neck  :normal-35:
LMAO, this remind me when i killed Australian, he dropped half of his gear and and I got killed by 3 more people while the gear was on the ground :<

Offline Uriel

• Worms.
  • Worms.
I was lazy to paste it normal way, thats why i put there the link, and I atleast made the effort to google it, so be faster next time or dont bother me, thx.

Offline Therras

• Papi.
I was lazy to paste it normal way, thats why i put there the link, and I atleast made the effort to google it, so be faster next time or dont bother me, thx.
Trying to be rude son?? Let me give you a couple of spanks. First of all you bothered yourself looking for the info, no one asked you precisely to do it. If you wanted to be helpful your help is welcome, but if you trying to be helpful just to say some rude random comments then save your help and your own comments for yourself.

Ty.

Offline Lolly

• Forum Veteran
i once dropped my boots to someone... but im pretty sure, i was white at that time... well, that person was nice enough to give them back :P

Yup, can even drop gear or weps while white named, happened with my archer, just didn't get mah bow back >:
And aw, I messed the nab quote up, my bad O:

Lolly - 150 Ep | Lapras - 150 Wf | Crystal - 150 Ea
Sometimes it physically pains me to hold back my sarcastic comments.

Offline Mate

Trying to be rude son?? Let me give you a couple of spanks. First of all you bothered yourself looking for the info, no one asked you precisely to do it. If you wanted to be helpful your help is welcome, but if you trying to be helpful just to say some rude random comments then save your help and your own comments for yourself.

Ty.
Last Edit: Feb 27, 2013, 02:43 am by Mate

Offline Escorian

• Old Player

The way you pasted it made zero sense at all so it would have been better had you not posted it at all.

Ty Chiibi for the great Avatar and Siggy <3

Vote for your favorite smiley.

http://epicpw.com/general-discussion/what-is-your-favorite-smiley/

Offline Decency23

You guys are dumb lol. Help is help, if you have something more accurate or more extensive, obviously feel free to post it. But you're an idiot for thinking it's fair to bash someone because they weren't as thorough as you.