Epic Perfect World

Perfect Tokens of Luck

Offline Swear

Just wondering panda, but have you seen it dropped? Because as I state again, I have never seen the book drop in the 4 years I've played PW. Its a known bug that they don't drop on PWI unless that was changed a few days ago. o_o

Thanks Ashley for the awesome sig! <3

Offline Rhelanna

I have heard that they do drop on PWI on very rare occasions. But most of the time players have to make them. And I have never seen a Sword & Blade Mastery skill book for Seekers.  :(

Offline KratoS

• Retired Staff Member
Currently Tideborn and Earthguard skill books arnt added to the bosses in the FBs. But that should be added soon.
KratoS ~ GM ~ I AM RETIRED PLEASE STOP MESSAGING ME FOR HELP. I NO LONGER WORK FOR THIS SERVER.

WckdFists ~ 150 Demon BM
Erebos ~150 Demon Sin
Silas ~ 150 Sage Seeker

Offline Ajla

• Ajla
  • Characters: Anaire - Jargja
  • Faction: Artifex
To pandabear, if it was dropped by a boss u had mass luck, cause i heared skill book drops can't be added to fb at the moment. If the drops are same as pwi that means that the droprate is the same too. Did couple fb's today haven't even gotten 1 skill book of any class. Sure agatio is doing its best to make it all work again, I'll just wait with patience and enjoy the other things in game  ;D