Epic Perfect World

2x xp in weekends

Offline Cuddles

• Old Player
  • a basement dweller
  • Characters: Mischa
  • Faction: WeTried
why dont we just do 2x xp on weekends it would be very nice idea  8)
please everyone vote

YUSH \o/

Offline Chire

please everyone vote

YUSH \o/

WHY ARE YOU SO MEAN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! IHU!
KingCobra guides to dph and aps assasin. pay attention to the veri simple steps.
Aps assasin
1-donate ur house and live in a box to get 0.15 wrist on rank 8
2-get a genie with absolute domain,holy path,and 1 lv wind shield for 5 aps.
3-get shitload of wood pills and go ***ing pk

Dph assasin

1-Buy Rank 8 and pray allah for gof daggers and crit/dex on gear
2-Pray Allah for zerk+ crits and use earth rift like retarded  (Pray require minium of 6 hours a day for max gof proc)
...IF none of that work delete epic>go play Hello Kitty :normal-1:

Offline Cuddles

• Old Player
  • a basement dweller
please everyone vote

YUSH \o/

Offline Chire

please everyone vote

YUSH \o/

I have phobia from spiders so pls sir do not post more ;~;
KingCobra guides to dph and aps assasin. pay attention to the veri simple steps.
Aps assasin

Dph assasin

2-Pray Allah for zerk+ crits and use earth rift like retarded  (Pray require minium of 6 hours a day for max gof proc)

Offline Cuddles

• Old Player
  • a basement dweller
please everyone vote

YUSH \o/

I have phobia from spiders so pls sir do not post more ;~;
I remember you talking quite some shit about some people I like when you were upset about having to wait for some bosses..
Spiders full kawaii :<

Offline Chire

I remember you talking quite some shit about some people I like when you were upset about having to wait for some bosses..
[img not available]
[/quote]

I didn't talk shyt lol I was just pissed a bit about that event, there is a difference LOL get your facts str8 before accusing me lawl :<
Aps assasin

Dph assasin

Offline Chire

dis quotes... I fail every time. *facepalm*
Aps assasin

Dph assasin

Offline Cuddles

• Old Player
  • a basement dweller

[img not available]

I didn't talk shyt lol I was just pissed a bit about that event, there is a difference LOL get your facts str8 before accusing me lawl :<
[/quote]
You did talk shit sugarcubes
I remember you saying Coffee (..or Caeley not 100% sure anymore) and WatchTower fail at doing their GM job well just because you didn't get your bosses quickly enough.. :>
I'd get my facts even straighter if I had a screencap of it. Sadly I don't.

Offline Chire

[img not available]

I remember you saying Coffee (..or Caeley not 100% sure anymore) and WatchTower fail at doing their GM job well just because you didn't get your bosses quickly enough.. :>
[/quote]

LOL I said other GMs did it faster, we were there waiting hour or two even, while no one informed me when I pmd WT is he going to release the bosses or not, he ignored and just said "u have to be signed up on forum" which my husband did after, and still no base bosses or anything.. even till today, no one mentioned DS nor updated the thread where we "signed up our guilds" so yes I do have rights to get a bit pissed. And oh I didn't know you love dem Gms, my bad for stating MY opinion on which I have right, and OH I did most of it in pms with some dude, about stating my mind how GMs the old ones were much better. Im sorry next time I will do it on WC maybe then would be good enough for u? o.o'
Aps assasin

Dph assasin

Offline Cuddles

• Old Player
  • a basement dweller

[img not available]

LOL I said other GMs did it faster, we were there waiting hour or two even, while no one informed me when I pmd WT is he going to release the bosses or not, he ignored and just said "u have to be signed up on forum" which my husband did after, and still no base bosses or anything.. even till today, no one mentioned DS nor updated the thread where we "signed up our guilds" so yes I do have rights to get a bit pissed. And oh I didn't know you love dem Gms, my bad for stating MY opinion on which I have right, and OH I did most of it in pms with some dude, about stating my mind how GMs the old ones were much better. Im sorry next time I will do it on WC maybe then would be good enough for u? o.o'
[/quote]
You have every right to your opinion, and just like that I also have the right to tell you that I think your opinion is bullshit. :>
That's all I have to say about this.
And really you didn't just say 'Other GMs did it faster'.. but you deny everything anyways. '-'

Offline Chire

[img not available]

You have every right to your opinion, and just like that I also have the right to tell you that I think your opinion is bullshit. :>
And really you didn't just say 'Other GMs did it faster'.. but you deny everything anyways. '-'
[/quote]

LOL I didn't call any GM fail on world chat. I said something on pms with someone and in a diff way. And please... don't be hypocrite..I am 100% sure you also call people names and trash talk about others.  :monkey-1:

(had to re-make the post since I read your quote wrong from the first time)
Aps assasin

Dph assasin

Offline Cuddles

• Old Player
  • a basement dweller

[img not available]

LOL I didn't call any GM fail on world chat. I said something on pms with someone and in a diff way. And please... don't be hypocrite..I am 100% sure you also call people names and trash talk about others.  :monkey-1:

[/quote]
No, not on world chat. You whisper-ranted about it to me. And I told you n whispers already that I thought you saying so was quite bullshitty.
Oh dear I do call people names, but I do so right in their face and with an actual good reason.. and not out of my own impatience. ;3
And maybe you need to read the fac base boss event thread more carefully.

Offline Chire

[img not available]

No, not on world chat. You whisper-ranted about it to me. And I told you n whispers already that I thought you saying so was quite bullshitty.
Oh dear I do call people names, but I do so right in their face and with an actual good reason.. and not out of my own impatience. ;3
And maybe you need to read the fac base boss event thread more carefully.
[/quote]

OH I did read it, I also got info from a friend who talked to different GM (not WT or Coffee) who SAID and I quote "tell her to pm me and we will talk about it when to do it" < exactly my point. While I waited with full squad in base with guildies while they could have geared/lvld etc in those hour or two.
And yes you talk behind the backs also, there is no person who didn't, don't act like a little angel.
I also have few examples which shows that what I said about those 2 is true. Its not just me who has the same opinion. Aint my fault. =)
Aps assasin

Dph assasin

Offline Rueby

• The Empress
  • Na na na naaaaa
First weekend of every month. But other than that...I have had enough of 2x...And yeah I'd love to level tons of my alts. But the rates are already high, and I'm kinda content so. That's just me.
Rueby - Seeker | Klaudia - Mystic

Offline Chire

First weekend of every month. But other than that...I have had enough of 2x...And yeah I'd love to level tons of my alts. But the rates are already high, and I'm kinda content so. That's just me.

this is a even better suggestion o.0 yeah, besides this nice xp would be too much every week, so nice one :3
Aps assasin

Dph assasin