Epic Perfect World

Requiem

Totami

Requiem was created to provide a home where we can work together as a team to reach a common goal in game without all the drama. Where everyone demonstrates respect to others, has a voice and feels as though they contribute to the whole, no matter how small the contribution.

First of all,
If you think you have to fulfill the following rules of conduct, all we want to welcome you in Requiem.

- English language is faction language. We respect all other languages but we speak on faction chat only  English, mainly because everyone know it.
- Not allowed vulgar words, racism, and insults to the religious basis. Do not verbally abuse anyone either faction or non faction.
- We expect you to register here on the guild site and to check in on a regular basis. Don't start any drama anywhere and respect your faction mates.
- This is a TW faction, you are required to attend TWs!
- We have Base event, Guild events, Raidcall, Forum, Nirvana runs, TM runs, GV runs, TT if any1 need.
- Once per 2 week we have Dragonchild event. 3 members with the highest merit will win 3 dragon child necklaces!

- Requiem is helpfull guild and we take care of each other and respect.
-We do many pk events on each week like trials 1 vs 1, 2 vs 2 and so on with great rewards!
-we got faction bank as well that u can take things from.we got good things in bank.

Join us,make new friends and have fun!

Requiem website: www.requiem.epw.shivtr.com

we recuirt lvl 145+ players right now
In order to join us,u need to apply on our site =]

Leader: Totami
Director: Arai

Cya in game all and have fun :D

Offline Λrai

• Worm
 ▲ Blademaster
▲ Wizard
▲ Barbarian
▲ Venomancer
▲ Archer
▲ Cleric
▲ Assassin
▲ Psychic
▲ Seeker
▲ Mystic

All classes  ;)
Last Edit: Mar 03, 2013, 05:19 pm by _Arai_

Offline Vookie

• New account: CookieVookie
Paying 50k EC to person who will bring Requiem back

Edit: + my virginity
Last Edit: June 13, 2013, 12:13 pm by blablabla1
new account: CookieVookie

Offline Barbie

• Old Player
  • Let them hate me, so long as they fear me
Paying 50k EC to person who will bring Requiem back

Edit: + my virginity

O.O can I just take the EC? xD

Offline firestorm01

it was a decent faction til bad people decided to ruin it for eveyone else

Offline Barbie

• Old Player
  • Let them hate me, so long as they fear me
it was a decent faction til bad people decided to ruin it for eveyone else

I was in Requiem, tbh it was never run efficiently whilst I was there although there were some nice people in there at that time. If you didnt log into the site to sign up to TW  you couldn't attend and you didnt get rewards etc. I'm not bothered about rewards, I don't expect to be paid for turnng up to TW and I certainly don't expect someone to turn around to me and tell me piss off because you didnt sign up on their website. The messages they left and how they spoke were a little crude and it was not a friendly place to be which Is why I left. Don't get me wrong I always signed on the site because I have Shivtr, but I know people who got treat that way. IMO you don't run a faction by telling your members to piss off because they didnt have time to sign up to your site and promise you they were coming. I mean, it's not like we all have real lives to live or anything is it? If you have a choice of 1. Going out with friends, having fun and pulling or 2. Play EPW with shitty face kids who believe winning TW is like winning the lottery, im sorry but its STFU epw kid, ima go get my coat. Not saying its like that anymore, but factions shouldnt be so serious

Offline Vookie

I was in Requiem, tbh it was never run efficiently whilst I was there although there were some nice people in there at that time. If you didnt log into the site to sign up to TW  you couldn't attend and you didnt get rewards etc. I'm not bothered about rewards, I don't expect to be paid for turnng up to TW and I certainly don't expect someone to turn around to me and tell me piss off because you didnt sign up on their website. The messages they left and how they spoke were a little crude and it was not a friendly place to be which Is why I left. Don't get me wrong I always signed on the site because I have Shivtr, but I know people who got treat that way. IMO you don't run a faction by telling your members to piss off because they didnt have time to sign up to your site and promise you they were coming. I mean, it's not like we all have real lives to live or anything is it? If you have a choice of 1. Going out with friends, having fun and pulling or 2. Play EPW with shitty face kids who believe winning TW is like winning the lottery, im sorry but its STFU epw kid, ima go get my coat. Not saying its like that anymore, but factions shouldnt be so serious
Yea they should be serious, I wish RankNine was back, or Totami even more, I know RN from my first server, he's not nicest person ever but he is obviously, one of the best players that ever played this game. Faction itself came from official PWI, although RN is not in Requiem on this official server but he made same fac here, idk why honestly, same applies to Arai, director(tho he left official PWI too D:)

it was my first fac ever, made lots of friends there, and guess what, I have only one left and its the person who told me about EPW O___O
Yea they should be serious, I wish RankNine was back, or Totami even more, I know RN from my first server, he's not nicest person ever but he is obviously, one of the best players that ever played this game. Faction itself came from official PWI, although RN is not in Requiem on this official server but he made same fac here, idk why honestly, same applies to Arai, director(tho he left official PWI too D:)

it was my first fac ever, made lots of friends there, and guess what, I have only one left and its the person who told me about EPW O___O
Who are you?!

Offline Vookie

Who are you?!

I can be anything and anyone I want to be
I can be anything and anyone I want to be
I mean your nick in game, nabbie qq

LaceyPip

I really wish you well on your way to 'RECOVERY' with Requiem.   :D

On a side note:  DO not EVER bother creating a faction if you are going to be rude and run it like an army.  It is a game, you here to enjoy it, not to be soldiered and pushed around.

Offline Vookie

I mean your nick in game, nabbie qq

es a secret, didnt u leave btw?
es a secret, didnt u leave btw?
Okay then.

Btw. I didnt leave FORUM. Just wanted to ask because of fact that you're polish.

Offline Vookie

Okay then.

Btw. I didnt leave FORUM. Just wanted to ask because of fact that you're polish.

Im rly sorry, I feel bad but I cant tell :<
Im rly sorry, I feel bad but I cant tell :<
Blablablabla. Nvm then, Im out.