Epic Perfect World

It has got to end..

Offline WackSo

• Trust urself and ull Trust a Good Friend.
I'm getting tired of all of these douchebags on the forum...
So what this person has an opinion.

Frankly, Wack, I think YOU'RE the one who needs to keep your ***ing mouth shut. Go trash talk somewhere else. EPW is better than that, goodjob...Continue giving us a bad name :)
I personally was just saying.  :tiger-21:

I dun understand Teddybear.....Translation?
Stuff a Babelfish in your ear, you'll understand it once you did.
Oh btw how is one, or how are a relatively small number of people able to give a whole community a bad name?
If that happened all the fandoms would have one hell of a shitty reputation.

Im blonde...

No understand....

Further translation........

Wacko, As of right now, you're the only one crying their little ass off because you cant farm all day long. Open the windows, Smell that fresh air, And go live life. 2x On a ***ing Pserver isn't EVERYTHING <-
Rofl, pls be quiet if u have no clue, im raising 2 kids so i hardly farm "All Day" it was just nice to be able to play 2hrs w/o DCing and this Thread was opend with a Cry bout ppl not PKing as much anymore...

MamaVortex

I'm not "Playing dumb" I seriously really don't understand emoticons...You type a ***ing teddybear and expect me to know it off the bat? ....Makes perfect sense.
Quit talking in ***ing riddles and say it straight forward....

And nowhere in there did i specifically say "Get a life" You just added that in there. I told him to open a window and smell some fresh air. The *** does that have to do with having a life. Having a life ...Well we already have a life , considering we're all living creatures HerpDerp.
Nothing wrong with smelling some fresh air.... Damn..!, And i'm far from bitching. But if you desire for me to do so, tell me when and ill gladly make a thread.
only4ubby

MamaVortex

And Wacko, I understand but in order to remove 2x, They had to restart the mirrors hence the Disconnections. I'm sure that'll be the only time it crashes today. Other than that it should run smooth :)

Offline Cuddles

• Old Player
  • a basement dweller
  • Characters: Mischa
  • Faction: WeTried
I'm not "Playing dumb" I seriously really don't understand emoticons...You type a ***ing teddybear and expect me to know it off the bat? ....Makes perfect sense.
Quit talking in ***ing riddles and say it straight forward....

And nowhere in there did i specifically say "Get a life" You just added that in there. I told him to open a window and smell some fresh air. The *** does that have to do with having a life. Having a life ...Well we already have a life , considering we're all living creatures HerpDerp.
Nothing wrong with smelling some fresh air.... Damn..!, And i'm far from bitching. But if you desire for me to do so, tell me when and ill gladly make a thread.
only4ubby
Listen dude there were these things called WORDS next to the emoticon.
Go acquire this neat, cheap skill called 'Reading' from your nearest skill trainer and try again then.
I'm not talking in riddles, I AM being straight forward.
If you cannot pin-point where a tiny bit of sarcasm is hidden then I pity you, you poor soul.

"Go live life" Does this tiny quote ring a bell in your professional brain?
Close enough to telling Wack to get a life.
It's just worded differently. :3
And if you say you're not even bitching then you must be a pmsing monster once you deem your speech as bitchy.

Offline WackSo

And Wacko, I understand but in order to remove 2x, They had to restart the mirrors hence the Disconnections. I'm sure that'll be the only time it crashes today. Other than that it should run smooth :)
i would have unstood that Mama, but it took me 25mins to reconnect again...and i know GM's have been working on the DDoS attacks for weeks now so i was glad they could make the server stable again the past 4 day's yet still ppl manage to annouy the GM's with there crying,,,

MamaVortex

It's kind of difficult telling sarcasm or not through typing. Especially if one doesn't know how to do it properly.
And Go live Life can mean many many things. But i can assure you i wasn't telling him to get a life. You just think i did ??? It would be hard to buy a second life though. ;P

MamaVortex

It hasn't been 25 Minutes though...It feels more like 10 or 15. o.O So i highly doubt it took you 25 just to reconnect. Just chill, everything'll be fixed eventually. Enjoy it while its up ya know :O

Edit; I'm starting to see what you mean...Imb4 Lag.
By the way ....What the hell is imba? Forgot to ask that :X

Offline WackSo

Nah, like i said im raising 2 kids in RL so i rly have no need for global kiddo's to mess up my little free time i have.
Bye Bye EPW Team, nice server but to much Crying.

Ciao

Offline Cuddles

• Old Player
  • a basement dweller
  • Characters: Mischa
  • Faction: WeTried
It's kind of difficult telling sarcasm or not through typing. Especially if one doesn't know how to do it properly.
And Go live Life can mean many many things. But i can assure you i wasn't telling him to get a life. You just think i did ??? It would be hard to buy a second life though. ;P
...that was the most obvious shitty sarcasm I brought in in a good while and you are too blind to tell that I'm just messing with you concerning those few lines?
Please do take your face and plant it into the nearest wall for insta understanding of the fact that you are certainly the only one who could not point out that I was messing with you.
And no it isn't! :0
http://secondlife.com/
LE GASP
Google is your friend, sugarcubes.

Offline ☠EvilTouch☠

• Retired Staff Member
  • Suns Wars Addict
  • DreamyTouch | we miss you papi♡
  • Characters: EvilTouch
  • Faction: Flower_Team
as kids can't respect others i'll just lock this topic and hope you people stop insulting each other on the Forum.

Thanks.